Schools Allow Only The Liberal Side...

The same thing that happens when someone brings Lamarck's theory that giraffes evolved long necks from stretching them to reach higher branches and the result of the stretching was transmitted to the offspring.

Whatever. Are you okay with discussibg Intelligent Design in the public schools?

It should be discussed as one of the many non-scientific theories regarding evolution and the origins of life.

Einstein was a scientist who believed in Intelligent Design. Are you okay with teaching that?

So your 'dangerous ideas' post was a mistake? You're backtracking now?
No, dumbass. Sex education is good (when it's genuine education and not promotion). Sex education for 5-year-olds is inappropriate.

You do know the difference between 5-year-olds and 12-year-olds, right?

Why the big ongoing conservative push for abstinence-only sex education?

Could be because abstinence works every time it is practiced.

He's disagreeing with you. He doesn't want his kids exposed to 'dangerous ideas'. You were mocking those people earlier.
He's free to homeschool, or send his kids to private or church school.

Progressives hate those, too.

So are the people who object to a school's internet filter that doesn't allow the kids to go to websites about firearms.
If it was JUST about firearms, you might have a point.

However, some prog in charge decided that the precious snowflakes don't need to know about conservative views.

You've made your support for political indoctrination quite clear.

Because they became dependent on it - the freebies and hand outs. These are the descendants of a people that were ripped from their homeland , put in chains and worked half to death without ever seeing the fruits of their Labor - there is no work ethic instilled in them from generation to generation as been the case with Europeans and My people as well.

The Democrats , the heirs of their racist forefathers, capitalize on these people to no end- and they use your hard earned money with which to do it . The Great Society and the War on Poverty were never intended to free these people from poverty - it's simply a new form of slavery and appeasement.

nice delusions.... please tell the class why red states are the poorest and least educated and take more tax money from the feds than they pay in while the blue states pay more into the system than they take.

if you weren't such liars, maybe you'd have a handle on reality.

You can't make that point. Go for it.

She's never been able to make any points, in any discussion I 've ever seen her in, just drive by - hit and run - low information and poory informed hyperbole. Silly Jilly

Why didn't you chastise her then?

You misunderstand, naturally. When YOU -- Carby -- have to say YOU -- Carby -- won...you didn't.

Actually I win all my debates with PC, usually because they end with my points standing unrefuted,

because they end up being responded to in the manner of the post I was referring to.

Are you seeing a qualified mental-health professional to deal with your delusions?

No, dumbass. Sex education is good (when it's genuine education and not promotion). Sex education for 5-year-olds is inappropriate.

Because it works.

You notice how you're doing the same thing you condemn me for doing?

That makes you a...what's the word? Hippocampus...no, hippopotamus...wait! Hypocrite! That's the word!

But then, you're a progressive. You think you're entitled to be held to a different standard.

Oh, and apparently, you don't know the difference between 5-year-olds and 12-year-olds. Like I say, you're a dumbass.

Should I wait for you to provide evidence to the contrary, or should I plan on having a future?

One data point. Really? This is a piss poor thread even for PC. The conclusion drawn and thanked by some really dumb people is tantamount to dropping a helium balloon off a ten story building and concluding gravity doesn't exist.

Inquiring minds want to know, were these sources of conservative web sites blocked before the accuser sat down at the computer? Are all computers within the school system effected in this same manner? Is someone in IT at the school or district office a right wing hack who decided to create a sensation to embarrass the school/district?

"This is a piss poor thread even for PC."

Translation: "I'm a Liberal and she skewered us again!!!"

The usual attempt to defend an indefensible position.

I expect no more from one of your ability: If your brain exploded, it wouldn't even mess up your hair.

A trifecta ^^^ of ad hominems. Why use a colon in the third one? Likely a Freudian Slip, knowing subliminally her post was shit.

The fact that matters is we have unsubstantiated hearsay from a high school kid which may or may not be factual.

Opinions you like can't be magically made into facts; you're not an alchemist.

No one in charge is saying that:

"The superintendent of Woodbury schools was notified by Lampart, but nothing was done to fix the problem after a week. He decided to take his concerns to the Board of Education on Monday.
“It’s not a joking matter in terms of having access to both sides of an issue,” Board Chairman John Chapman told WTIC.
“The Board appreciated hearing the comments from Andrew and agree that he has raised an important issue that warrants further investigation,” Chapman explained."

This suggests that the student is absolutely correct.

Time for you to retreat?

'Warrants further investigation' does not mean the student is absolutely correct.

-------------------------------------

Now, you are really embarrassing yourself.

No one in charge is saying that:

"The superintendent of Woodbury schools was notified by Lampart, but nothing was done to fix the problem after a week. He decided to take his concerns to the Board of Education on Monday.
“It’s not a joking matter in terms of having access to both sides of an issue,” Board Chairman John Chapman told WTIC.
“The Board appreciated hearing the comments from Andrew and agree that he has raised an important issue that warrants further investigation,” Chapman explained."

This suggests that the student is absolutely correct.

Time for you to retreat?

'Warrants further investigation' does not mean the student is absolutely correct.

-------------------------------------

Now, you are really embarrassing yourself.

Why? Has there never been an investigation that resulted in the original accusations found to be less than absolutely correct?

Because it works.

You notice how you're doing the same thing you condemn me for doing?

That makes you a...what's the word? Hippocampus...no, hippopotamus...wait! Hypocrite! That's the word!

But then, you're a progressive. You think you're entitled to be held to a different standard.

Oh, and apparently, you don't know the difference between 5-year-olds and 12-year-olds. Like I say, you're a dumbass.

So you support schools blocking websites about contraception.

lol, classic.

You misunderstand, naturally. When YOU -- Carby -- have to say YOU -- Carby -- won...you didn't.

Actually I win all my debates with PC, usually because they end with my points standing unrefuted,

because they end up being responded to in the manner of the post I was referring to.

Are you seeing a qualified mental-health professional to deal with your delusions?

Show me a debate I've lost with PC, and prove that I lost it.

Can you name one instance where you've chastised your fellow lefties for an action you condemned right wingers for?

I can't think of any.

Is that one thing we have in common? Because I can't think of you doing that with your fellow righties either.

Stick to the issues. Stop worrying about my posting style - and yours.
You're good at the whole selective memory thing, aren't you?

That's the most ironic statement I've seen on this board in a while.

Much of progressive sex education is indeed sex promotion.

And the sick bastards want to start it in kindergarten.

Obama: Sex Ed for Kindergartners ?Is the Right Thing to Do? | CNS News

CPS Mandates Sexual, Health Education For Kindergarten « CBS Chicago

Just can't let kids be kids, can you? You have to sexualize them.

The class for 5 year olds is optional at the parents' discretion, if you'd bothered to read your own link.

Look at the USMB Libs, nice bunch, but they have no ability to think for themselves.

You show them the lies about FDR, LBJ and McCarthy, and you get back flying froth and spittle.

Because, according to your ilk, if you believe in "magical creation", that the world is only thousands of years old, vaccines cause autism and gays learn to be gay from practice, you are "thinking for yourself".

It's none of your business. Those thoughts aren't illegal.

Course they aren't illegal. They are merely ridiculous.

Forum List

Back