Schools Allow Only The Liberal Side...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I really can't come up with a good reason to continue the government schools....

They're a black hole for expenditures...
..the scores of grads are mediocre at best...
..and they bar any thought except Liberal ones....pretty much the definition of 'totalitarian.'

1 "Student Accuses High School Of Blocking Conservative Websites

2. WOODBURY, Conn. (CBS Hartford) – A high school student claims that a firewall is blocking conservative websites at his school.

3. ....he couldn’t get on the National Rifle Association’s website while on campus as he was doing research for a classroom debate on gun control in May.
“So, I went over to the other side,” Lampart told WTIC. “And I went over on sites such as Moms Demand Action or Newtown Action Alliance and I could get on these websites but not the others.”

4. ...found out that the State Democrat website was unblocked but the State GOP website was blocked,” ...

5. ....looked at websites focusing on abortion issues and religion. He discovered that “right-to-life” groups were blocked by the firewall but that Planned Parenthood and Pro-Choice America weren’t.

6. ....tried to explore websites like Christianity.com and the Vatican’s site but they were both blocked. However, Islam-guide.com was not blocked.

7. “They’re trying to, in my opinion, shelter us from what’s actually going on around the country and around the world by blocking these web sites,” Lampart explained. “It should be the other way around. The websites should be unblocked so that students can get different viewpoints from different sides of each argument.”

8. “It’s not a joking matter in terms of having access to both sides of an issue,” Board Chairman John Chapman told WTIC."
Student Accuses High School Of Blocking Conservative Websites « CBS Connecticut

Had there been any doubt that Liberals are afraid of the debate......

...well, here it is.

Irony.....thy name is Political Chic

Has anyone found any real proof? Or is this another right winged hate fest?

Proof of what, our continued academic decline?

U.S. 15-Year-Olds Slip in Rankings on International Exams - WSJ

"U.S. 15-year-olds made no progress on recent international achievement exams and fell further in the rankings, reviving a debate about America's ability to compete in a global economy."

Democrat Party doing its best to breed generations of Food Stamp consumers

Irony.....thy name is Political Chic

Sorry, are you not up to date on current events?

Students in the USA continue to fall behind the rest of the world.

I hear that Ivy League grads can even get by on "cut and paste"

1169974238_2970.jpg

"I never read any of these books! Not a one!! And they still made me President of the Law Review! Go ahead, ask me about Judicial Review"

Has anyone found any real proof? Or is this another right winged hate fest?

Proof of what, our continued academic decline?

U.S. 15-Year-Olds Slip in Rankings on International Exams - WSJ

"U.S. 15-year-olds made no progress on recent international achievement exams and fell further in the rankings, reviving a debate about America's ability to compete in a global economy."

Democrat Party doing its best to breed generations of Food Stamp consumers

That is not the topic, but feel free to interject your pet peeves...it's a free forum in a free nation? Right?

7. “They’re trying to, in my opinion, shelter us from what’s actually going on around the country and around the world by blocking these web sites,” Lampart explained. “It should be the other way around. The websites should be unblocked so that students can get different viewpoints from different sides of each argument.”

How is blocking of an NRA site depriving anyone of anything going on in the world??

One student in one school claims right wing websites are blocked so that means all schools block all right wing websites.

Sorry, are you not up to date on current events?

Students in the USA continue to fall behind the rest of the world.

I hear that Ivy League grads can even get by on "cut and paste"

So...you're still afraid of the content of my posts....?

...that's why you're considered a moron.

All that someone can conclude from reading your posts.......

Forum List

Back