School district is weighing legal action against students for Hitler Salute

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Baraboo School District weighing legal action after students purportedly photographed doing Nazi salute

Do "educators" fail classes having to do with civics,law,constitution etc? This was NOT on school property and NOT at a school sponsored event. YOU CAN'T DO JACK SHIT! You can't sue them,charge them,force them to take your cultural marxist diversity classes etc...Try it and you will get sued! Looking forward to these young white men defending their right to free speech and freedom of expression!

a school does have a right to deal with aberrant behavior of students
in some CORRECTIVE measures. -------I was once kept "AFTER SCHOOL" for talking in class--------VIOLATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL
RIGHTS ?? I remember it well-----I was seven years old

in some CORRECTIVE measures. -------I was once kept "AFTER SCHOOL" for talking in class--------VIOLATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL
That was IN SCHOOL. This was not on school property NOR at a school sponsored event. School is not responsible for any of it.

Baraboo School District weighing legal action after students purportedly photographed doing Nazi salute

Do "educators" fail classes having to do with civics,law,constitution etc? This was NOT on school property and NOT at a school sponsored event. YOU CAN'T DO JACK SHIT! You can't sue them,charge them,force them to take your cultural marxist diversity classes etc...Try it and you will get sued! Looking forward to these young white men defending their right to free speech and freedom of expression!
In a letter sent home to parents Monday, the district said the image was "not taken on school property or at a school-sponsored event."

Where and when?

That was IN SCHOOL. This was not on school property NOR at a school sponsored event. School is not responsible for any of it.

so? schools can also TRANSFER OUT------kids they consider "disruptive"

The kids are just doing stupid things that kids do. I agree, if it was not on school grounds or at a school function the school has no jurisdiction here to do anything and I don't why the police are stating they are helping the school investigate the incident. There was no crime committed.

In a letter sent home to parents Monday, the district said the image was "not taken on school property or at a school-sponsored event."

Where and when?

Looks like Prom to me...all dressed up etc. Some people on twitter said courthouse steps...

It was posted on the school website.

This is off topic, but worth mentioning anyway. Nobody would have ever even heard of Hitler if we didn't didn't buy into Wilson's propaganda and go into WW1. But I digress. lol.

Anyway. So far as the topic, I say abolish the Department of Education. And stuff like this is one of the reasons why. The Republicans used to run on that, what happened?

And guaranteed the schools aren't teaching WW1 right anyway. Gare awn teed.

Last edited:
The school district is in the wrong. Instead of getting the police involved perhaps they should have held an assembly to allow Holocaust survivors to share their stories.

Does anyone really think these kids are neo nazis, or are they just having fun being naughty, as kids do? Also, some of them are doing the "Black Power" salute. Thats not exactly the kind of mistake you would see made in a real Nazi group. Real Nazis wouldnt find that cute or funny.

Settle down people.

Last edited:
The school district is in the wrong. Instead of getting the police involved perhaps they should have held an assembly to allow Holocaust survivors to share their stories.

That's what would have happened 20 years ago when I was in high school, but now the schools are one giant police state.

The kids are just doing stupid things that kids do. I agree, if it was not on school grounds or at a school function the school has no jurisdiction here to do anything and I don't why the police are stating they are helping the school investigate the incident. There was no crime committed.

Well it was ThoughtCrime, and I guess we are punishing that now....

That's what would have happened 20 years ago when I was in high school, but now the schools are one giant police state.

We are also running out of Holocaust Survivors.

There stories must be documented fully so 20 years from now the revisionists can't erase them from history.

Ha Ha...very funny...I wonder how many of them have grandparents or great grandparents who fought the NAZIS.

Does anyone really think these kids are neo nazis, or are they just having fun being naughty, as kids do? Also, some of them are doing the "Black Power" salute. Thats not exactly the kind of mistake you would see made in a real Nazi group. Real Nazis wouldnt find that cute or funny.

Settle down people.
I'm with you, godboy. As one who required my kids to watch Schindler's List, I do not want such behavior to be forgotten, or the lead up to it. But this just looks like a bunch of kids hailing the camera to me, so I'm unsure of the intent here. The kids are not at stiff attention and most of them don't even have a stiff arm, more like a "Hi, there!" wave.

There's enough to get all heated up about these days. Let's not go out of our way to stretch for it. Especially by kids who weren't around that long ago. As adults our guidance is required, we're supposed to teach, not to condemn them for things they do not know by osmosis.

It's not a crime. A tad socially indelicate perhaps, but no crime.

I wonder how the school would have reacted if they had been shown saluting the old Soviet flag? The Soviet Communists after all murdered many times more people than the Nazis.

How about the left-handed sign of Satan? Zat okay?

Nothing has damaged this country more than political correctness/affirmative action...

Political correctness makes people fucking crazy

Forum List

Back