School district is weighing legal action against students for Hitler Salute

Expel them for what?

If on their private time it is no one business, so I can not see how you call for such drastic measures.

Also as one poster pointed out had they been Saulting Stalin or the Former Soviet Flag would you have the same opinion?

Stalin genocide millions and yet history only remember Nazi Germany atrocities...
Hate speech. Doesnt matter to me if it was Hitler, Stalin, or Leopold II. They should be expelled.

The speech is constitutionally protected.
What does that have to do with kids being expelled from school? You can get expelled for not adhering to a dress code.
They were not in school
They dont have to be in school. Schools are held responsible for kids that are not in school fighting on the way home.

No, they're not.

That said, fighting is not waving in any case.

Expel them for what?

If on their private time it is no one business, so I can not see how you call for such drastic measures.

Also as one poster pointed out had they been Saulting Stalin or the Former Soviet Flag would you have the same opinion?

Stalin genocide millions and yet history only remember Nazi Germany atrocities...
Hate speech. Doesnt matter to me if it was Hitler, Stalin, or Leopold II. They should be expelled.

What does that have to do with kids being expelled from school? You can get expelled for not adhering to a dress code.
They were not in school
They dont have to be in school. Schools are held responsible for kids that are not in school fighting on the way home.

They weren't on their way home from school either.

Are schools responsible for what students do 24\7?

No they are not

This is off topic, but worth mentioning anyway. Nobody would have ever even heard of Hitler if we didn't didn't buy into Wilson's propaganda and go into WW1. But I digress. lol.

Anyway. So far as the topic, I say abolish the Department of Education. And stuff like this is one of the reasons why. The Republicans used to run on that, what happened?

And guaranteed the schools aren't teaching WW1 right anyway. Gare awn teed.
Wow, a Hitler defender.

They should have a special class where the history of Hitler is taught to these ignorant kids.

They were not in school
Yes they do

The rules of school do not apply once the students to home

schools can get rid of students that seem to be a NEGATIVE INFLUENCE on the other kids

They were not in school

No they are not

schools are responsible for the PROTECTION of the kids IN THE SCHOOL

They were not in school
Yes they do

Perhaps but only if that influence is found in the school

They were not in school
Yes they do

yeah----the little Nazis were in the school

They were not in school

No they are not

schools are responsible for the PROTECTION of the kids IN THE SCHOOL

And these students were not in the school were they?

No they were not.

from the article linked in the OP

In a letter sent home to parents Monday, the district said the image was "not taken on school property or at a school-sponsored event."

And I don't know if they were doing anything but waving.

Can you read their minds via a photograph?

They were not in school
Yes they do

yeah----the little Nazis were in the school
No they were not in school when the picture was taken or even on schools grounds or at a school function

They were not in school
Yes they do

schools can get rid of students that seem to be a NEGATIVE INFLUENCE on the other kids

Yeah, good luck with that fantasy!

This is off topic, but worth mentioning anyway. Nobody would have ever even heard of Hitler if we didn't didn't buy into Wilson's propaganda and go into WW1. But I digress. lol.

Anyway. So far as the topic, I say abolish the Department of Education. And stuff like this is one of the reasons why. The Republicans used to run on that, what happened?

And guaranteed the schools aren't teaching WW1 right anyway. Gare awn teed.
Wow, a Hitler defender.

Err, nothing in that post is a defense of Hitler.

Are you insane?

Forum List

Back