School district is weighing legal action against students for Hitler Salute

Baraboo School District weighing legal action after students purportedly photographed doing Nazi salute

Do "educators" fail classes having to do with civics,law,constitution etc? This was NOT on school property and NOT at a school sponsored event. YOU CAN'T DO JACK SHIT! You can't sue them,charge them,force them to take your cultural marxist diversity classes etc...Try it and you will get sued! Looking forward to these young white men defending their right to free speech and freedom of expression!
Ha Ha...very funny...I wonder how many of them have grandparents or great grandparents who fought the NAZIS.
Do you realize some of them or doing the black power salute too?

Political correctness is for pussies

Hopefully they expel the little inbred ferals. Make an example of them.

Expel them for what?

If on their private time it is no one business, so I can not see how you call for such drastic measures.

Also as one poster pointed out had they been Saulting Stalin or the Former Soviet Flag would you have the same opinion?

Stalin genocide millions and yet history only remember Nazi Germany atrocities...

It's interesting that the news story fails to tie the Nazi salute to the probability that it was part of left wing political demonstrations sanctioned and encouraged by the school. Apparently the students may have been mocking the Trump administration and that's why no real action was taken by the school officials. God help a student if he was seen carrying a Bible though.

yep, Wisconsin is full of German heritage, full of meth heads, full of the GOP, full of Trump, and full of Nazis.

I know; I live right across the border in Minnesota.

In the 'age of Trump' who wouldn't expect a few young men in Wisconsin to throw some Nazi salutes with a few 'Sieg Heils' and a few 'Heil Hitlers' thrown in for fun & authenticity?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a good Wisconsin Nazi, not even now days.

Expel them for what?

If on their private time it is no one business, so I can not see how you call for such drastic measures.

Also as one poster pointed out had they been Saulting Stalin or the Former Soviet Flag would you have the same opinion?

Stalin genocide millions and yet history only remember Nazi Germany atrocities...
Hate speech. Doesnt matter to me if it was Hitler, Stalin, or Leopold II. They should be expelled.

Expel them for what?

Hate speech. Doesnt matter to me if it was Hitler, Stalin, or Leopold II. They should be expelled.

The speech is constitutionally protected.

a school does have a right to deal with aberrant behavior of students
in some CORRECTIVE measures. -------I was once kept "AFTER SCHOOL" for talking in class--------VIOLATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL
RIGHTS ?? I remember it well-----I was seven years old
you have no first amendment protections in school or at your workplace

these people were not at school nor were they at work they were exercising their right to assembly and free speech

Baraboo School District weighing legal action after students purportedly photographed doing Nazi salute

Do "educators" fail classes having to do with civics,law,constitution etc? This was NOT on school property and NOT at a school sponsored event. YOU CAN'T DO JACK SHIT! You can't sue them,charge them,force them to take your cultural marxist diversity classes etc...Try it and you will get sued! Looking forward to these young white men defending their right to free speech and freedom of expression!
I suspect most of them won’t even be going to college. Generally when you find someone doing the Nazi salute, it’s Republicans. And we know what Republicans think of college.

Expel them for what?

you better not wave to anyone or hail a taxi by extending your right arm into the air or you could be arrested if we lived in your fascist world

Expel them for what?

you better not wave to anyone or hail a taxi by extending your right arm into the air or you could be arrested if we lived in your fascist world
I dont wave to people and I dont hail taxis.

Expel them for what?

What does that have to do with kids being expelled from school? You can get expelled for not adhering to a dress code.

Expel them for what?

I dont wave to people and I dont hail taxis.
good thing just keep that right arm down at your side at all times or it's to the big house for you.

Expel them for what?

What does that have to do with kids being expelled from school? You can get expelled for not adhering to a dress code.
They were not in school

Expel them for what?

They were not in school
They dont have to be in school. Schools are held responsible for kids that are not in school fighting on the way home.

Expel them for what?

Only for not adhering to it while in school.

They cannot impose a dress code for when one is out of school

Expel them for what?

They were not in school
They dont have to be in school. Schools are held responsible for kids that are not in school fighting on the way home.
Yes they do

The rules of school do not apply once the students to home

The school district is in the wrong. Instead of getting the police involved perhaps they should have held an assembly to allow Holocaust survivors to share their stories.

Good God they do that ad nauseum now.

Expel them for what?

At school, yes. Representing the school, perhaps.

On your own time off school grounds, no.

Forum List

Back