School Cop Fired After Ticketing Principle for Parking in Handicap Spot

If the school nurse performed an abortion in her office nothing woud have been said.

I was ask to be in PTA in 1993 when y first son was in elementary school. They gave me the paperwork to fill out and at the end they ask me if I had any comments. I ask them why is it ok for the principle to park illegally in the handicapped parking spot and violate the rules and the principle was punishing kids for breaking the rules..They never ask me to be a member of PTA again and the principle made sure she was extra hard on my son which we eventually homeschooled after 6th grade.

some principals should be nowhere near a school
....I know someone who works at a grade school and they say the principal lets the kids get away with all kinds of crap
this principle sounds like a lefty= LOVE criminals and HATE cops--plain and simple = STUPID

After multiple warnings.

Not homeschooling your kids is child cruelty.

So this cop sounds like kind of an asshole.

Of course, he wouldn't be a "School Resource Officer" if he was any good at being a cop. That's where they stick the fuckups the FOP won't let them fire.
yes, like all the cops that try to keep law and order
how TERRIBLE---following rules/laws----they should be BANNED

If you have such a bad relationship with the principal at the school you work at that you need to ticket him to show how manly you are, you are bully with a badge.
let's throw out all rules/regulations/laws--they are so stupid to have
do WHATEVER you want
that makes sense

If you have such a bad relationship with the principal at the school you work at that you need to ticket him to show how manly you are, you are bully with a badge.
like Micheal Brown--let him steal/attack the clerk AND walk in the middle of the street
why can't people walk in the middle of the street for god's sake...??????!!
please--someone tell me why??

do WHATEVER you want
that makes sense

Meh, can't get worked up that this principle decided he didn't want this PD Reject at his school.

like Micheal Brown--let him steal/attack the clerk AND walk in the middle of the street

Wow, capital punishment for jaywalkers without trial. Brilliant.

do WHATEVER you want
that makes sense

Meh, can't get worked up that this principle decided he didn't want this PD Reject at his school.

you make yourself look stupid
1. this is a discussion forum
2.but if a BLACKman got laid off--you'd be bitching to hell--you WOULD get worked up
2. Brown ATTACKED the cop--EVERY person has a right to self defense
your ''response'' is very pathetic

do WHATEVER you want
that makes sense

you prove my point = forgot laws and rules

you make yourself look stupid
1. this is a discussion forum
2.but if a BLACKman got laid off--you'd be bitching to hell--you WOULD get worked up
2. Brown ATTACKED the cop--EVERY person has a right to self defense
your ''response'' is very pathetic

I don't know what the race of the cop is and don't care. He hardly got "laid off"... they just said we don't want him assigned to our school anymore.

Brown was 157 feet away with his hands up... and the city paid his family $1.9MM

Forum List

Back