School Cop Fired After Ticketing Principle for Parking in Handicap Spot

I guess it would too much for you to spell "principal" correctly in your thread title since it was in your link!
Ah, the NAZI Spelling Kops strike again!

What part of fascist public schools who can't follow basic laws and attack police who call them on it did you not understand?

I guess it would too much for you to spell "principal" correctly in your thread title since it was in your link!

What part of fascist public schools who can't follow basic laws and attack police who call them on it did you not understand?

If you had the ability to read, you will notice I did not address the topic but your complete inability to spell. Stop putting words in my mouth!

Anyone who does not know how to spell "principal" is not qualified to offer commentary of any education topic without proving themselves a hypocrite. For you, that means your mission was accomplished.

If you had the ability to read, you will notice I did not address the topic but your complete inability to spell. Stop putting words in my mouth!

Anyone who does not know how to spell "principal" is not qualified to offer commentary of any education topic without proving themselves a hypocrite. For you, that means your mission was accomplished.
Auto spell once inserted a word I had to look up its meaning.

Yes, I don't give a crap if a word is misspelled, huge hands and tiny phone and all.

And after all, I am a victim of publik edjekation.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Yes, I don't give a crap if a word is misspelled, huge hands and tiny phone and all.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Dumbass. That's all you have!

After multiple warnings.

Not homeschooling your kids is child cruelty.

So this cop sounds like kind of an asshole.

Of course, he wouldn't be a "School Resource Officer" if he was any good at being a cop. That's where they stick the fuckups the FOP won't let them fire.

What bearing does that have on the principal parking in handicapped spots?

yes, like all the cops that try to keep law and order
how TERRIBLE---following rules/laws----they should be BANNED

If you have such a bad relationship with the principal at the school you work at that you need to ticket him to show how manly you are, you are bully with a badge.

If he parks in a handicapped spot when he's not handicapped, it's on him. Not the officer's problem.

How come you don't want to address the OP?

Oh yeah. More Publik Edjekation nonsense.

How come you don't want to address the OP?

Oh yeah. More Publik Edjekation nonsense.

Maybe it is because a blind squirrel found an acorn and you might actually be right for once? Do you desperately crave my approval so much?

If you have such a bad relationship with the principal at the school you work at that you need to ticket him to show how manly you are, you are bully with a badge.

So you approve of the principle parking in a handicap zone.

sure--we can't have people follow the laws/rules

If he parks in a handicapped spot when he's not handicapped, it's on him. Not the officer's problem.
......some people think if they break the law, there shouldn't be any consequences --they think you should not comply with cops...do whatever you want

I ask them why is it ok for the principle to park illegally in the handicapped parking spot and violate the rules and the principle was punishing kids for breaking the rules.

Maybe she was mentally handicapped , not all handicaped are gimps limpin' around yanno....~S~

So you approve of the principle parking in a handicap zone.

Personally, I htink we should get rid of handicap spots... it's the kind of virtue signalling you conservatives often whine about.

Are ya a lazy fuck?
Personally I've never parked in a handicap zone even though I was entitled to after several surgeries including cancer surgery,hip replacement and back surgery.
I figure there are others who need it far more than me.
The nijjers I've seen sure dont seem to think so.

What kinda bullshit is this?
And what the hell is htink?

Typo.. I realize the concept must be unclear to you.

Are ya a lazy fuck?
Personally I've never parked in a handicap zone even though I was entitled to after several surgeries including cancer surgery,hip replacement and back surgery.

Okay, thanks for bringing the racism...

I've never parked in one either, but man, I don't know how many places i've gone that have them and they never have a car in them either because the disabled don't patronize those businesses....or because they don't work there.

The worst thing that ever happened to the disabled was the ADA, which made it more difficult to hire people with disabilities.

What kinda bullshit is this?
And what the hell is htink?

Typo.. I realize the concept must be unclear to you.

Are ya a lazy fuck?

Okay, thanks for bringing the racism...

I've never parked in one either, but man, I don't know how many places i've gone that have them and they never have a car in them either because the disabled don't patronize those businesses....or because they don't work there.

The worst thing that ever happened to the disabled was the ADA, which made it more difficult to hire people with disabilities.

I wouldnt bring up blacks parking in handicap zones if I didnt see it continuously.
It's fucken pathetic!!! At our favorite cajun joint you see blacks pull up in Escalades and Mercedes who have zero indicators of being handicapped! They roll their fat asses out of their vehicle and never show a single hint of being disabled.
While I hobble up to the door from twenty rows back because I know that while I have a disability I can still make it to the front door of the establishment and I leave those parking spots to those who truly need them.

It makes me want to get a tag and call the cops on these pricks.

I wouldnt bring up blacks parking in handicap zones if I didnt see it continuously.
It's fucken pathetic!!! At our favorite cajun joint you see blacks pull up in Escalades and Mercedes who have zero indicators of being handicapped! They roll their fat asses out of their vehicle and never show a single hint of being disabled.
While I hobble up to the door from twenty rows back because I know that while I have a disability I can still make it to the front door of the establishment and I leave those parking spots to those who truly need them.

It makes me want to get a tag and call the cops on these pricks.

Why is the fact that some of them are black make a difference? It sounds like you have the option of putting up a handicapped placard on your car and you don't.

Forum List

Back