School Cop Fired After Ticketing Principle for Parking in Handicap Spot

We get tickets if we do it to. If we keep doing it we can even be fired. The district I work for has all the faculty parking and the faculty is required to park in their assigned spot, even the cops. The police who works here even have assigned spots. They are considered faculty.
And the cops get fired if it’s the principal getting the ticket.

Again, you completely ignore what the administrator did. Probably because your whole screed falls apart when you deal with it.

No, I know exactly what he did. He parked in a space that no one was using because that school probably doesn't have any disabled staff, and some dick with a badge decided to have a pissing contest.

And lost.

He's not there for traffic enforcement, he's there to protect the kids.

You found that where in the source we have? Or are you just making up crap again?

So you assumed a bunch of crap that wasn't in the OP. IOW, you made it up.

I actually looked up other stories, and they all come off like this is a pissing match between the PD and the School District, who is backing their principal...

Yeah, it was exactly what it looks like. A couple of guys had a dick-measuring contest, and the cop lost.

I actually looked up other stories, and they all come off like this is a pissing match between the PD and the School District, who is backing their principal...

Yeah, it was exactly what it looks like. A couple of guys had a dick-measuring contest, and the cop lost.

How is that even relevant to the administrator parking in a handicapped space?

How is that even relevant to the administrator parking in a handicapped space?

Why is that a big deal to start with? If you are dumb enough to pick a fight with the guy who writes your performance reviews over a trivial issue, no sympathy.

It's not trivial to the guy in a wheelchair who has to struggle to get in the building.

You found that where in the source we have? Or are you just making up crap again?

Read the same OP you did... just came to a different conclusion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's joe, he is fundamentally dishonest, so yeah, he made it up. That being said it is typical of the progressive left that the rules apply to the peons, and not too them. She is just another in a long line of "do as I say" assholes that morons like joe here, support.

How does a parking space help him get into the building, assuming there was a guy in a wheelchair?

A space close to a ramp would sure make it easier. I thought you were capable of figuring that kind of stuff out on your own. Guess not.

Am I mistaken, or is it a crime in most jurisdictions to interfere with a police officer in the course of carrying out his duties?
It seems to me that the “school’s business manager and the head of security” who removed officer Chinchik from the school property could be subject, as a result, to arrest and criminal prosecution, along with Principal Carrie Boyer if it can be shown that she ordered this.

Forum List

Back