Schiff Releases Statement Demanding Nunes Recuse Himself

Unless McConnel and Ryan were on that list then this really big.
I was only given very basic info that did not violate the espionage act (people viewing) that can be requested by FOIA. The list I am more interested in is who ordered the umasking.

Exactly. That's why Gowdy's examination of Comey was brilliant. Valerie Jarret and Susan Rice are on that list with the power to unmask. I think orange is a lovely shade for both women to be accessorized of course with matching silver bracelets.

:)

how can you have an impartial investigation with Nooner running to Trump running his yap ?

The Lefty Lying House of Cards is beginning to fall now.

It couldn't happen to a more scummy group of parasites.

I hope some of these treasonous bastards do jail time.

Keep cuddling the metaphorical monster doll tightly, guys.

No laws were broken, as stated by Nunes.

The law moves ever closer on Trump and Friends.

The leaks were unlawful. And the unmasking goes against every rule on the books.
But it did not happen as you describe it, and the leaks, while unlawful, are forgivable if we have a traitorous administration.

The Lefty Lying House of Cards is beginning to fall now.

It couldn't happen to a more scummy group of parasites.

I hope some of these treasonous bastards do jail time.
You are engaged in turnspeak.

Yeah, the admin is in big, big, BIG trouble.

Nunes has demonstrated he can't be impartial when it comes to the prime subject under investigation
Two words:

Independent Commission
Not a fucking chance!
The DEMs KNOW Nunes has evidence that is going to put some highly placed Obama sycophants in federal prison.
The DEMs only hope would be to get a SP to drag out the investigation until after 2018.
The DEMs number one talking point would then be: "How can anyone vote for a REP when their President is the focus of an investigation!!!!?"
Won't work you LIB dummies.
The REPs figured your little bullshit move out the day the committees began their investigation.
Better luck next time.
You're all going to end up like the supporters of BIG MIKE did.......fucking fools!

Anyone else notice that the Senate investigation has been 100% secure and quietly going about their work?
THIS is where the criminal charges are going to come from. A MOAB dropped on Obama's sycophants/moles.
A perfect end to Obama's 'legacy' will be watching some of Obama's inner circle sitting in a federal courtrooms listening to their sentences being handed down.

At the same time Nunes tells CNN the unmasking and releasing of information was a crime.

Democrats are obviously starting to get worried the Republicans are getting too close.

This is getting good, no evidence Trump committed any crime and the Republicans are on the hunt for the criminal who leaked the classified information.

Now Nunes has the evidence before he calls back Comey and the liar Clapper.

Nunes claims several sources have come forward.

If one of those unmasked and leaked intelligence reports went to Obama, there's going to be hell to pay.
Some threads just don't age well Devin Nunes to step aside from Russia investigation amid accusations of misconduct :banana:

Forum List

Back