We got lectures and horrible name calling from the left

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
'Religious left' emerging as U.S. political force in Trump era

concerning religion and politics (which by the has been around for most the history of the country, contrary to leftist spin) when conservative Christians, Jews and others voice their opinions, organize etc. Now elements of the religious left are doing the same (though they have done it the past) so lets all see how hypocritical are leftist friends are now concerning religion and politics.

I fail to see how any religious person supports Trump

Not many commandments he hasn't broken

The mainstream denominations quite correctly rebuke and show the errors of the far right conservative heretical and apostate Christian and Jewish cults.

concerning religion and politics (which by the has been around for most the history of the country, contrary to leftist spin) when conservative Christians, Jews and others voice their opinions, organize etc. Now elements of the religious left are doing the same (though they have done it the past) so lets all see how hypocritical are leftist friends are now concerning religion and politics.

Is that supposed to make any sense?

There has always been a religious right and a religious left. And that is okay.

The mainstream denominations quite correctly rebuke and show the errors of the far right conservative heretical and apostate Christian and Jewish cults.

That is one way you can try and spin for the hypocritical left on this.

I'm still waiting for the lib movement to get rid of this Reverend's Government Holiday,

slide_204669_611095_huge.jpg

Exactly my point in the long run. but many liberals as we have seen do not feel that way.

Exactly my point in the long run. but many liberals as we have seen do not feel that way.

'many liberals'?

How many are 'many liberals'?

Do I think that churches that receive tax free status should be preaching politics from the pulpit?

No.

Other than that I don't really care.

I'm still waiting for the lib movement to get rid of this Reverend's Government Holiday,

Keep waiting.

More likely the contard movement will finally move to get rid of the holiday that they have always hated.

Why don't you point out a few specific examples of what you are talking about?

Keep waiting.

More likely the contard movement will finally move to get rid of the holiday that they have always hated.

"contard"? LOL!!!

Conservatives aren't the ones who whine about "church and state" all the while depending of their political allies in the black churches.

Keep waiting.

"contard"? LOL!!!

Conservatives aren't the ones who whine about "church and state" all the while depending of their political allies in the black churches.

Of course not- Conservatives want to impose their own brand of religion on America.

Keep waiting.

"contard"? LOL!!!

Of course not- Conservatives want to impose their own brand of religion on America.

Horse shit!

Forum List

Back