Schiff: I took Trump's comment as a threat!!!

That doesn't even make sense. How would Schiff taking that stupid comment as a threat emphasize anything?

Like the phone transcript, Schiff Face turned it into something it wasn't. There was no threat there; zero. He tried to turn it into some sort of political opportunity for himself. And don't be surprised if the other commies in the MSM make a big deal out of this as well.

No, I don't think that Schiff was concerned about Trump pounding his head into a wall, but his comment made the implication that it was a threat (of some form) to him. It was not a threat by any stretch of the imagination.
I’m curious.. if Trump said “Schiff! I’m going to make you pay for what you’ve done!!!” Would you consider that a threat?

No, I would not. Why?
Just gauging what you consider a threat.

It's really not about what I consider a threat. We have had leftist politicians saying they want to punch the President in the face. That's a threat. We've had leftist loons performing plays where they execute Trump. That's a threat. But saying "He didn't pay for this yet" is not a threat.

This is a threat.

It is about what YOU consider a threat. It’s your OP and you made it seem like Schiff thought Trump was going to beat him up. You smartly backed away from that... but now your claiming that it wasn’t a treat. So asking what you consider a threat is very relevant.

I already mentioned Maxine Waters so you’re a step behind with that. They are either all counter punching and acting appropriately or they are all acting like children inflaming the emotions of trolls. I think it’s the later.

A threat means to announce an act of harm. What other acts of harm do you suppose Schiff had in mind? He impeached Trump. Trump can't impeach him back. And pay close attention to what Trump said. He said "what you did to the American people" not him personally.

Schiff is once again making something that was never there. It was not a threat. It's a political opportunity to twist Trump's words and make those words into a threat.

Reminds me of how the left tried to claim Sarah Palin was somehow to blame for the Gabby Giffords shooting for using a crosshair graphic to highlight her district as one the Republicans could flip a graphic both parties had used many times over the years before the Giffords shooting. Everyone even the biggest partisan idiots know he was talking about Schiff paying a price with the voters unlikely though given it would be Califorina voters who would have to do it.
I don’t think everybody knows that. I’m sure Trump would to love to see some pressure put on to take legal action against Schiff
Then it seems I have more faith in people not to be total idiots.

Democrats see words differently than anybody else and hear words differently than anybody else. They project everything they read and hear and fabricate lies that their followers believe. Democrats on this forum mimic the lies they're fed.

Say that again.............please :2up:

that's exactly how it is!:04:
Do you both realize how ridiculous you sound?! Like two boobs riding to Aspen on a scooter.

so funny.....I just broke a rib laughing :popcorn: :rolleyes-41:

Yeah? I hope you broke someone else's !

I’m curious.. if Trump said “Schiff! I’m going to make you pay for what you’ve done!!!” Would you consider that a threat?

No, I would not. Why?

It's really not about what I consider a threat. We have had leftist politicians saying they want to punch the President in the face. That's a threat. We've had leftist loons performing plays where they execute Trump. That's a threat. But saying "He didn't pay for this yet" is not a threat.

This is a threat.

It is about what YOU consider a threat. It’s your OP and you made it seem like Schiff thought Trump was going to beat him up. You smartly backed away from that... but now your claiming that it wasn’t a treat. So asking what you consider a threat is very relevant.

I already mentioned Maxine Waters so you’re a step behind with that. They are either all counter punching and acting appropriately or they are all acting like children inflaming the emotions of trolls. I think it’s the later.

A threat means to announce an act of harm. What other acts of harm do you suppose Schiff had in mind? He impeached Trump. Trump can't impeach him back. And pay close attention to what Trump said. He said "what you did to the American people" not him personally.

Schiff is once again making something that was never there. It was not a threat. It's a political opportunity to twist Trump's words and make those words into a threat.

I already told you what other acts of harm... political acts and legal acts. Come on Ray, pay attention

Reminds me of how the left tried to claim Sarah Palin was somehow to blame for the Gabby Giffords shooting for using a crosshair graphic to highlight her district as one the Republicans could flip a graphic both parties had used many times over the years before the Giffords shooting. Everyone even the biggest partisan idiots know he was talking about Schiff paying a price with the voters unlikely though given it would be Califorina voters who would have to do it.
I don’t think everybody knows that. I’m sure Trump would to love to see some pressure put on to take legal action against Schiff
really? Cause Trump literally called on legal action against Schiff a few months ago.

really? Cause Trump literally called on legal action against Schiff a few months ago.
What legal action was that? I would consider taking legal action against someone far less of a threat than say attacking someone for wearing oh say a MAGA hat or harrassing someone in a resturant because they work for or support a President you don't like. Before the left goes off on a self righteous rant about threats they should take a long serious look at some of there own past statements and actions over the past three years and counting. With this I will call it a night and bid you a good day tomorrow.

President Donald Trump has criticized, mocked and derided House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on several occasions since taking office, but Democrats said the president crossed a line on Sunday, characterizing one of his tweets about the California Democrat as a "threat."

"Shifty Adam Schiff is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very sick man," Trump tweeted. "He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Country!"

Schiff, the lead House impeachment manager in the Senate trial of the president, mentioned the tweet during an appearance on NBC News' "Meet the Press." Defending his decision to cite a report during his arguments before the Senate that Trump had threatened Republicans who did not stand with him, Schiff said Trump was "wrathful and vindictive president."

Trump tweet was 'threat' against Adam Schiff, Democrats say

When things start looking bad for you as a Democrat politician, just claim victimhood. I understand Schiff is a pencil necked geek, but does he really think this 73 year old man is going to kick his ass or something?

Much like the phone transcript, Schiff is going to take Trump's words and try to twist them to his advantage using lies. Trump didn't threaten anybody. It's clear that when Trump tweeted "Hasn't paid the price yet" he meant in a political way. This is another display of desperation on the Democrats part.

But if it makes you feel any safer Schiff, next time you're in New York, don't walk down 5th avenue. :boo_hoo14:
Schiff ALWAYS feels threatened.

APP-100219-Schiff-eyes.jpg

Why the hell is POTUS posting shit like that? I have to laugh how Trumpers jump to their deal leader’s defense when Trump posts this juvenile shit. Given how thin skinned and divorced from reality Trumpers are I am sure more than a few took it like Schiff. Be that as it may, it shows how pathetically low the bar is for the presidency. You guys should be ashamed.

It's so funny how your conclusions (accusations) don't follow from your one or two lines of nothing you might call an argument (but probably not).

Why the hell is POTUS posting shit like that? I have to laugh how Trumpers jump to their deal leader’s defense when Trump posts this juvenile shit. Given how thin skinned and divorced from reality Trumpers are I am sure more than a few took it like Schiff. Be that as it may, it shows how pathetically low the bar is for the presidency. You guys should be ashamed.

Bullshit, adumb shitt has accused Trump of much worse, he deserves to have his lying pie hole shut. He lies as easily as he breathes. He's been lying about Trump for more than 3 years. There should be a price for that.

How low is the bar for the House Intelligence committee chairman, when he can stand up there in front of a camera and spew out a Lying screed ... attributing things to Trump that he never said?

"And I’m going to say this only seven times so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand. Lots of it."

only seven times? why not 20 times?.. 30 times? 132 times? .... lots of it? trump never asked Zelensky for results... never. aking for an investigation is not asking for specific results one way or the other.

One can imagine why Trump might be a little irritated after being falsely accused of Russian Collusion and now this. What Schiff did and is doing demands riddicule.

He should have been thrown out of Congress for that insanely bullshit display of lying.

How low is the bar for the House Intelligence committee chairman, when he can stand up there in front of a camera and spew out a Lying screed ... attributing things to Trump that he never said?

"And I’m going to say this only seven times so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand. Lots of it."

only seven times? why not 20 times?.. 30 times? 132 times? .... lots of it? trump never asked Zelensky for results... never. aking for an investigation is not asking for specific results one way or the other.

One can imagine why Trump might be a little irritated after being falsely accused of Russian Collusion and now this. What Schiff did and is doing demands riddicule.

He should have been thrown out of Congress for that insanely bullshit display of lying.

They seem to be untouchable but who knows. Maybe there will be another investigation eventually

It takes a 3/3rds vote for that, the commies will never part with their best propagandist.

None of the other smears have worked for Schiffstain so I guess accusing Trump of physical threats had to come sooner or later.
physical threats? Did Schiff say that or did you inject that?
Man, you really have some weak comebacks.
how is it weak to ask if you are injecting words to falsely represent what was really said? That’s what you’re doing right?
Wrong (as usual). Schiff is a pussy and a liar. He makes shit up and does it in a big way. He (and you) were implying it was a physical threat. And you're too much of a weasel (like Schiff) to admit it. You instead try to pull the "Oh, that's not what he said", after implying it WAS what he said. You're weak and so are your arguments.

Last edited:
What legal action was that? I would consider taking legal action against someone far less of a threat than say attacking someone for wearing oh say a MAGA hat or harrassing someone in a resturant because they work for or support a President you don't like. Before the left goes off on a self righteous rant about threats they should take a long serious look at some of there own past statements and actions over the past three years and counting. With this I will call it a night and bid you a good day tomorrow.
instead of using the whataboutism how about you stick to the subject at hand. I already called out Maxine waters a few posts ago, I’m not making excuses for her or the left but right now we are talking about trump.

google search “Trump sue impeach Schiff” and see his quotes

None of the other smears have worked for Schiffstain so I guess accusing Trump of physical threats had to come sooner or later.
physical threats? Did Schiff say that or did you inject that?
Man, you really have some weak comebacks.
how is it weak to ask if you are injecting words to falsely represent what was really said? That’s what you’re doing right?
Wrong (as usual). Schiff is a pussy and a liar. He makes shit up and does it in a big way. He (and you) were implying it was a physical threat. And you're too much of a weasel (like Schiff) to admit it. You instead try to pull the "Oh, that's not what he said", after implying it WAS what he said. You're weak and so are your arguments.
this is one of your funniest retorts. Schiff didnt actually say physical threat yet you said he said physical threat and then you backtrack to say he was implying it. And you know that through magic right? Then you say the I’m implying physical threat when I’ve literally laid out political and legal threats in multiple posts. Man you’re having a bad night. Go sleep it off.

President Donald Trump has criticized, mocked and derided House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on several occasions since taking office, but Democrats said the president crossed a line on Sunday, characterizing one of his tweets about the California Democrat as a "threat."

"Shifty Adam Schiff is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very sick man," Trump tweeted. "He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Country!"

Schiff, the lead House impeachment manager in the Senate trial of the president, mentioned the tweet during an appearance on NBC News' "Meet the Press." Defending his decision to cite a report during his arguments before the Senate that Trump had threatened Republicans who did not stand with him, Schiff said Trump was "wrathful and vindictive president."

Trump tweet was 'threat' against Adam Schiff, Democrats say

When things start looking bad for you as a Democrat politician, just claim victimhood. I understand Schiff is a pencil necked geek, but does he really think this 73 year old man is going to kick his ass or something?

Much like the phone transcript, Schiff is going to take Trump's words and try to twist them to his advantage using lies. Trump didn't threaten anybody. It's clear that when Trump tweeted "Hasn't paid the price yet" he meant in a political way. This is another display of desperation on the Democrats part.

But if it makes you feel any safer Schiff, next time you're in New York, don't walk down 5th avenue. :boo_hoo14:

trump-2020-8.png

They should impeach Trump for this!

No, I would not. Why?
If Trump made the comment face to face with Schiff, then its no big deal. Notwithstanding Trump would be too yellow-bellied to ever say that face to face to Schiff, what Trump did was tweet his threat to his unhinged mob. We know Trump loves to act like a mob boss. I’d be worried too if I were Schiff. Anyone with half a brain would be.

If Trump made that comment to Schiff Face, then his followers would not hear it. Schiff Face would likely lie even more about it.

Given the fact the MSM does 95% negative reporting on Trump, his only other outlet is Twitter. As far as yellow bellied, I'm sure 6'3" Trump is too scared of 90 lbs Adam Schiff.
Trump is well known to avoid any personal confrontation at all costs. That is why he has his surrogates do the firing. He is and always has been afraid of direct confrontation. So, yes Trump would be too yellow-bellied to confront Schiff.

You and I may not take Trump’s threats seriously and act out on them, but there are some who may. Words have consequences. Why you can’t see or acknowledge that is beyond me.

Our manly president has been known to get physical to stop muggings. Schiff is a girly man who answers to an old crazy woman.

127C14BE-44CE-4E96-A9B7-8102D4E592AC.jpeg

Forum List

Back