Scarlett Johansson: Right to Abortion ‘A Human Rights Issue’

...I will agree to that, dear, if you agree that the right to a 'FREE' Abortion paid by someone else is NOT a 'Human RIGHTs Issue'!

It's an 'elective' surgery unless the mother is I danger of dying. YOU want one - YOU pay for it.

---------------------------

Scarlett Johansson: Right to Abortion ‘A Human Rights Issue’ - Breitbart

Actress Scarlett Johansson says the right to abortion is not just a women’s rights issue, but also “a human rights issue.”

Speaking at the 2016 Power of Women Los Angeles luncheon Johansson – a longtime defender of Planned Parenthood – said the abortion business “has been under attack for many years now for…providing a safe place for legal abortions.”

Not to mention a safe place to harvest and sell tissues, baby body parts, or whole babies.....

It is a Human Rights issue....the Right of the baby to not be murdered...but she missed that point....

Why do all these Hollywood people are involved in politics?
I'm surprised about that! :eusa_think:
In the USA, everyone has the right to express their opinion.
In the USA, money is a top priority, not privacy.
The trashy press make money off famous people, because many non-famous people like to follow Hollywood stars.
Sometimes, famous people like to use their fame to express their political opinions, because they care about civics issues more than their privacy.

It is a Human Rights issue....the Right of the baby to not be murdered...but she missed that point....
You missed the point that the pregnant woman, as a citizen, has rights to her own body; more rights than her bio material inside her. She decides the fate of her own pregnancy, not you or other bozos who have little respect for family privacy & individual freedom.

Forum List

Back