SC Republicans to Graham: Drop Out

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
2015-09-009 PPP (D) new logo.png

According to the latest PPP (D) poll of the Palmetto state, released today, which has both Trump (+16) and Clinton (+30) in very comfortable leads for their respective primaries, 78% of Republicans from this poll think that Lindsey Graham should drop out of the race.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_SC_90915.pdf

PPP's newest South Carolina poll finds a clear message for Lindsey Graham from Republican voters in the state: drop out. 78% of GOP primary voters think Graham should end his Presidential bid, compared to only 15% who think he should continue on with it.

The campaign has generally hurt Graham's image in the state. When we polled South Carolina in February, 54% of Republican primary voters approved of the job he was doing as Senator to 29% who disapproved. Now his numbers are upside down with only 36% approving of him to 51% who disapprove. Graham was in a tie for 3rd place at 13% in February, now he's dropped down to a four way tie for 8th place at 3%. And perhaps most embarrassing given their long running feud South Carolina Republicans say that if they had to choose between Graham and Donald Trump, they would pick Trump by a 72/20 spread.

2015-09-009 PPP (D) SC poll internals 001.png

FYI.

I would think bed wetters would be manipulating polls to make it seem like Graham cracker had some real supporters.

• Banned
I would think bed wetters would be manipulating polls to make it seem like Graham cracker had some real supporters.

This is where your stupidity shines like moose crap.

There are no bed wetters, and this is cold, hard data.

At one point in time, you may eventually grow up. I wish you luck with that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back