Homosexuality a form of Satanism.?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We know that god said you must cleave unto your woman. Many feel that homosexuality is a form of santanism.
As there is no reproductive purpose for this act. Many say Satan was the first homosexual, as a way of disobeying Gods edicts. Your thoughts.

We know that god said you must cleave unto your woman. Many feel that homosexuality is a form of santanism.
As there is no reproductive purpose for this act. Many say Satan was the first homosexual, as a way of disobeying Gods edicts. Your thoughts.

When did “God” say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Satan is a supernatural being and part of the Judaeo/Christian system of belief. Satanist do not exist. They're only closet Christians. On the other hand.......

I dunno, chopping up a woman with a cleaver seems more satanic than being gay.

It so damn cute to see presumably grown adults believing in fables like "Satan".

Jesus loved all men

Satan makes people hate homosexuals

Damning video evidence that Satan is a gay:

EveryYearlyCottontail-size_restricted.gif

Some say that Homosexuality is caused by a Satanic demonic possession. Many in the past believed this as a fact. Homosexuals were burned at the stake along with witches in Salem Massachesettes.

Here is a link that proves what I say in this post. The whole "Pride" homosexual movement is based on Satanism.
Homosexial ideology is based on a Satanic Pride, or self love. Here is the link to the website. I urge you all to check it out. www.returntoorder.org/2017/06/homosexual-ideology-satanic-pride/
They go on to say that "Pride" is the start of all sin. The homosexual Pride celebration, is a display of Satanism and sin.!! check out the link yourselves.!! Your thoughts.

Some say that Homosexuality is caused by a Satanic demonic possession. Many in the past believed this as a fact. Homosexuals were burned at the stake along with witches in Salem Massachesettes.
More proof of Satanic hatred

Did Satan make you post this thread?

satan-mad-770x439_c.png

You are my Bitch 52nd Street!

I tell you all read through the link I provided. This whole Gay Pride Month thing is based on a Homosexual satanic worship. The Devil took pride in sin. The Devil was the first Homosexual demonic manifestation on Earth. The Homosexual demon spirit is a Satanic manifestation in humans here on Earth, as a rebellion against God.!! go to the website I provided for you all!!

They are pussys, My room mate and I had a single Deputy Move in he was Gay and we did not know it. Lived with us for three years and every time we had a battle he ran for the hill. Putz at the start. Never made a arrest or did battle. We never had a clue and he never made a move. In fear of his death I guess.

I tell you all read through the link I provided. This whole Gay Pride Month thing is based on a Homosexual satanic worship. The Devil took pride in sin. The Devil was the first Homosexual demonic manifestation on Earth. The Homosexual demon spirit is a Satanic manifestation in humans here on Earth, as a rebellion against God.!! go to the website I provided for you all!!

Satan is within you 52ndStreet

Here is a link that proves what I say in this post. The whole "Pride" homosexual movement is based on Satanism.
Homosexial ideology is based on a Satanic Pride, or self love. Here is the link to the website. I urge you all to check it out. www.returntoorder.org/2017/06/homosexual-ideology-satanic-pride/
They go on to say that "Pride" is the start of all sin. The homosexual Pride celebration, is a display of Satanism and sin.!! check out the link yourselves.!! Your thoughts.

"To take pride in practicing the homosexual vice and to proclaim this in public in the streets and squares of the world’s leading cities is a sin of the spirit, a challenge to the Law of God."

There's the rub. There is no Law of God, only man made fables of many Gods.

Those so called deadly sins are remnants of our natural survival traits.

"To take pride in practicing the homosexual vice and to proclaim this in public in the streets and squares of the world’s leading cities is a sin of the spirit, a challenge to the Law of God."

Homosexuality is not a "Natural survival instinct". Its a form of mental illness. It serves no reproductive or survival purposes.

Homosexuality is not a "Natural survival instinct". Its a form of mental illness. It serves no reproductive or survival purposes.
Most sex doesn’t serve any purpose but pleasure

Forum List

Back