sayonara

I've been getting negged by knuckle dragging mouth breathers all day. The last message from catsmeow told me to go die in a fire.

I don't need this kind of behavior and I certainly don't appreciate that particular message as fire claimed someone very dear to me.

If this is what's next or new or now accepted on this board, I cannot participate.

So much for faith in today's youth. I have to believe that someone capable of such vitriol is just a dumbass kid typing away in Daddy's basement. I will miss the sober, mature posters here, and pity the idiots their lack of decorum.

May God's face be lifted unto you and may He give you peace.

Nosmo

Expose the fools for who and what they are...

I've noticed that many members play along to get along, some are quite hateful, some are complete cowards, some act nice but eventually show their true colors with threats, some yip around threads like puppy dogs begging for favors, most revel in groups with the same moronic attacks and buddy buddy suck-holing.

I'm thinking it's better to stand and fight back...it's far more rewarding than what your doing.

Last edited:
Why would I neg him for verifying his statement, rather than negging him for lying?

That makes no sense. But then, consider the source.
Because anytime someone mentions that they were negged, certain people accuse them of whining.

before you get to worked up for salt jones (and I highly doubt he's been called the "N" word 20 times) you should know of his hatred of white people, he stated goals to kill white people and his stated aim in life to teach his spawn the same. That's why he gets negged.

I've been getting negged by knuckle dragging mouth breathers all day. The last message from catsmeow told me to go die in a fire.

I don't need this kind of behavior and I certainly don't appreciate that particular message as fire claimed someone very dear to me.

If this is what's next or new or now accepted on this board, I cannot participate.

So much for faith in today's youth. I have to believe that someone capable of such vitriol is just a dumbass kid typing away in Daddy's basement. I will miss the sober, mature posters here, and pity the idiots their lack of decorum.

May God's face be lifted unto you and may He give you peace.

Nosmo

You could use your ignore list or neg them back...

Or better yet, just ignore them with no further action.

Nosmo had always been decent with me. It would take a great deal of provoking in a rude manner to generate that type of response most days. I could get a really itchy neg finger aimed at a few of you. Nicely spaced 48.5 hrs a part... You don't want to go there. So in my nicest posting style...back off.

Maybe you just prefer the garden variety liberal inclined troll we get all too often. We get a halfway reasonable one and you guys screw it up. Pffttt!

Well I have actually met Nosmo King in RL. I found him to be pleasant company and we enjoyed a few cups of coffee and some good conversation.

Even knowing that we were on different sides of center we still had a great afternoon.

Even if he is left of center, he's alright in my book............

DSCF0702.jpg

Yeah, a true gentleman who said CF's ass would be his in prison.

A real prince.

Sorry, not buying it.

I don't get into personal spitting matches. You know I consider you a friend and I consider CF a friend. And both of you have been guilty of saying stuff as bad or worse than that. Probably me too if I was sufficiently provoked. And I can't imagine Nosmo saying something like that unprovoked.

Gang neg rep against somebody who is just conducting a discussion and sparring on a hotheaded thread is still wrong. I expect it of liberal trolls. I don't expect it from conservatives.

I haven't gang repped anyone. Ever. And I'm not talking about how people perceive me. I'm talking about whether Nosmo is this wonderful gentleman.

And I haven't seen evidence of it. I object to the ridiculous portrayal of someone who has participated in over the top rhetoric, the same as everybody else as this tremendous gentleman. I'm sure he's a great guy. But c'mon, let's not get carried away.

Bye. I get that shit all day long. I don't remember you leaping to my defense. I don't believe you'll be unduly missed.

But the difference nobody gives a shit about you...
That's not so, Dr Grump.

I do

And no matter how many dopey threads are started about her, I still will.

And I like some of the people who start those threads, it's just that I think starting a thread about someone coming from a different perspective than one's own neither garners a silvery crown nor leaves one smelling like a rose.

Maybe that's a little complex ...

Don't confuse disagreement on occasion with don't like. If I truly dislike someone, they are on ignore.

I haven't gang repped anyone. Ever. And I'm not talking about how people perceive me. I'm talking about whether Nosmo is this wonderful gentleman.

And I haven't seen evidence of it. I object to the ridiculous portrayal of someone who has participated in over the top rhetoric, the same as everybody else as this tremendous gentleman. I'm sure he's a great guy. But c'mon, let's not get carried away.

I don't think I am getting carried away. I have long experience with Nosmo here at USMB and a good sense of what he is all about and his predictable M.O. Yes he is going to take the left of center position on most issues, and yes, to a conservative, that feels as annoying coming from him as it does from anybody else. But I have not seen him be as hateful and consistently belligerant and insulting as some. Can he be provoked into saying something outrageous? Of course. All of us can. Do I believe that remark you cite, assuming he made it, was provoked? Yes I do. And that does not negate him not being a gentleman. Nosmo is a good guy and USMB is the poorer for it if he was driven away.

For what its worth, when the leftist bullies and trolls and goons gang up on you and don't allow you to participate in anything without some snarky remark or accusation, I also take offense. But you at least seem to handle it and do seem to enjoy participating in the mud slinging. Nosmo not so much.

Last edited:
Okie dokie then.

We have a different definition of gentleman. I don't know any who snarl about raping men in prison when they get into a heated argument.

In fact, the defining characteristic of a gentleman is that he's graceful under pressure.

When someone says "your ass will be mine" in prison speak, that's generally exactly what they mean.

But that's the thing with speaking in that particular vernacular. It's just sleezy all around.

Which brings us to another characteristic of a gentleman...their use of the language. They don't engage in nasty rhetoric.

Forum List

Back