sayonara

I've been getting negged by knuckle dragging mouth breathers all day. The last message from catsmeow told me to go die in a fire.

I don't need this kind of behavior and I certainly don't appreciate that particular message as fire claimed someone very dear to me.

If this is what's next or new or now accepted on this board, I cannot participate.

So much for faith in today's youth. I have to believe that someone capable of such vitriol is just a dumbass kid typing away in Daddy's basement. I will miss the sober, mature posters here, and pity the idiots their lack of decorum.

May God's face be lifted unto you and may He give you peace.

Nosmo

Consider the source, first. I wear as a badge of honor neg rpes from her, Grampa Murked U; Warrior, California Girl, Willow Tree and others of the lesser IQ. Stupid people have no recourse but to attack us personally. Remember, the callous conservative is essentially evel and they live by the motto of fuck everyone else, I want mine and I won't share no matter who suffers.

It's important to them or they wouldn't have flipped out and established stricter neg rules.

OF COURSE it's important to them.

I really do love his sense of decorum, though. His comment about owning CFrank's ass in prison was certainly classy.
Oh, shut the fuck up.
rolleyes.gif

It's important to them or they wouldn't have flipped out and established stricter neg rules.

OF COURSE it's important to them.

I really do love his sense of decorum, though. His comment about owning CFrank's ass in prison was certainly classy.

allie's idea of classy is wiping the needle on a used mickey d's bag, and only using the same condom twice, no matter what.

stay classy, allie

I've been getting negged by knuckle dragging mouth breathers all day. The last message from catsmeow told me to go die in a fire.

I don't need this kind of behavior and I certainly don't appreciate that particular message as fire claimed someone very dear to me.

If this is what's next or new or now accepted on this board, I cannot participate.

So much for faith in today's youth. I have to believe that someone capable of such vitriol is just a dumbass kid typing away in Daddy's basement. I will miss the sober, mature posters here, and pity the idiots their lack of decorum.

Nosmo

Consider the source, first. I wear as a badge of honor neg rpes from her, Grampa Murked U; Warrior, California Girl, Willow Tree and others of the lesser IQ. Stupid people have no recourse but to attack us personally. Remember, the callous conservative is essentially evel and they live by the motto of fuck everyone else, I want mine and I won't share no matter who suffers.

Had to quote this nugget of intelligence for posterity.
Also, the need to point out the hypocrisy of the statement, underlined and in italics, screamed at me.

Wry already 'got his', from the State of California on the back of the taxpayer, for the rest of his life.
He wouldn't give up a portion of 'his' to help the rest of the citizens.

:eusa_whistle:

Nosmo

Had to quote this nugget of intelligence for posterity.
Also, the need to point out the hypocrisy of the statement, underlined and in italics, screamed at me.

Wry already 'got his', from the State of California on the back of the taxpayer, for the rest of his life.
He wouldn't give up a portion of 'his' to help the rest of the citizens.

:eusa_whistle:

up the fuck, you should shut

Nosmo

Damnit Nosmo, don't you do it, don't you do it! Fuck 'em. Ignore the bullshit. You quit they win. You stay, they lose. Come on man, you're smarter than that.

Illegitimi non carborundum!

Or, as I like to say...

Illegitimis non carborundum!

I like that thought. Don't let them get you down.

I've got mad typing skills, it's true.

What's amazing is I do that while doing about a hundred other things at the same time.

I'm amazing.

I sure don't like seeing a member leave under these circumstances. I've had my bouts with NK, he gives and he takes like most of us on here. I do not like the gang neg repping that's been going on. But, the staffs hands are tied with no rules being violated. But, I am sad to see this coming from a long time member. I hope you reconsider, Nosmo.

I sure don't like seeing a member leave under these circumstances. I've had my bouts with NK, he gives and he takes like most of us on here. I do not like the gang neg repping that's been going on. But, the staffs hands are tied with no rules being violated. But, I am sad to see this coming from a long time member. I hope you reconsider, Nosmo.

what do you expect? already you people stating they will wait the 2 days and neg again. willowtree plain as day stated this. Zander said it in a neg he gave me......

you could make an example of those people...but i doubt it....

what do you expect? already you people stating they will wait the 2 days and neg again. willowtree plain as day stated this. Zander said it in a neg he gave me......

Shitting Bull, Synthia and others on the left are doing the same thing...

What's it like to go through life half blind?

Shitting Bull, Synthia and others on the left are doing the same thing...

What's it like to go through life half blind?

so add them to the example list.i dont give a shit.

awe thought you had something huh?

I've been called a fucking ****** in about 20 negs. I'm not leaving. I don't understand why people get so upset about negs.

Forum List

Back