sayonara

I've been getting negged by knuckle dragging mouth breathers all day. The last message from catsmeow told me to go die in a fire.

I don't need this kind of behavior and I certainly don't appreciate that particular message as fire claimed someone very dear to me.

If this is what's next or new or now accepted on this board, I cannot participate.

So much for faith in today's youth. I have to believe that someone capable of such vitriol is just a dumbass kid typing away in Daddy's basement. I will miss the sober, mature posters here, and pity the idiots their lack of decorum.

May God's face be lifted unto you and may He give you peace.

Nosmo

I wonder if the Fire referenced was Fire-AIDS?

It's a thematic thing.

And you are a pansy, by the way.

Fact.

I trust that Nosmo will make the choice that is best for him...I hope he takes some comfort from the support shown to him, but at the end of the day, maybe a break from online bantering is just what the doctor ordered. He has the lovely Pimplebutt Estate to look after, and his beautiful Daisy to chase butterflies with on their walks in the cemetery.:)

I've been called a fucking ****** in about 20 negs. I'm not leaving. I don't understand why people get so upset about negs.
Fess up to the truth - you've gotten some from people who simply refuse to be intimidated by your use of the n-word sans any redeeming caring on your part for your own incessant mud-wallowing. The assumption is that you merely want trouble on people because inside you there is this hurting need for revenge on people who died 6 generations ago.

A political board is not a cleansing place for criminal illness issues whose victim insists on making it worse than it is, keeping that self-carcinogenic hate alive.

Last edited:
I've been called a fucking ****** in about 20 negs. I'm not leaving. I don't understand why people get so upset about negs.

Any idea how many of those calling you that are conservatives and how many are liberals?

I don't believe I've ever negged Salt Jones, but if I have, it was only once or twice. On the flip side, I've also pos-repped him several times for good thoughtful posts. Which, I'm sure he can confirm.

Forum List

Back