sayonara

Gang neg rep against somebody who is just conducting a discussion and sparring on a hotheaded thread is still wrong. I expect it of liberal trolls. I don't expect it from conservatives.

This is bullshit. I am not a gang negger, and I'm not a liberal or a conservative.

Way to continue to recirculate Meister's false, baseless allegations.

I sure don't like seeing a member leave under these circumstances. I've had my bouts with NK, he gives and he takes like most of us on here. I do not like the gang neg repping that's been going on. But, the staffs hands are tied with no rules being violated. But, I am sad to see this coming from a long time member. I hope you reconsider, Nosmo.

My rep was not a gang-neg. I encountered some kind of lunatic stupidity from Nosmo in a thread I was posting in, and negged it accordingly. This was not some sort of conspiracy to gang up on Nosmo, but was a response to an individual post that was incredibly stupid and inflammatory (please note: he knows which post got negged and made damn sure he didn't link to it).

I find it super annoying that a moderator is posting these kinds of assumptions about my conduct (WITHOUT FUCKING EVIDENCE) on this board.

And yeah, I'm posting this publicly since Meister saw fit to post his baseless allegations publicly.

Any links available? I'm curious.

Not from me, my user CP only shows the last few reps, as we all know. I give a lot of pos reps, and this rep was given days ago. I don't remember what it was for, exactly, but I know that I found his comments inflammatory and unfair.

I've been called a fucking ****** in about 20 negs. I'm not leaving. I don't understand why people get so upset about negs.
Fess up to the truth - you've gotten some from people who simply refuse to be intimidated by your use of the n-word sans any redeeming caring on your part for your own incessant mud-wallowing. The assumption is that you merely want trouble on people because inside you there is this hurting need for revenge on people who died 6 generations ago.

A political board is not a cleansing place for criminal illness issues whose victim insists on making it worse than it is, keeping that self-carcinogenic hate alive.

WOW. Nosmo was an angel, but Salt Jones deserves to be called a ******.

Freedombecki needs to pull her head out of her anus and get out of the rep brothel occasionally.

Yeah, a true gentleman who said CF's ass would be his in prison.

A real prince.

Sorry, not buying it.

I don't get into personal spitting matches. You know I consider you a friend and I consider CF a friend. And both of you have been guilty of saying stuff as bad or worse than that. Probably me too if I was sufficiently provoked. And I can't imagine Nosmo saying something like that unprovoked.

Gang neg rep against somebody who is just conducting a discussion and sparring on a hotheaded thread is still wrong. I expect it of liberal trolls. I don't expect it from conservatives.
Funny you should say that. I guess it is easier living in the dark in regards to the right wingers on this board.

Nosmo's comment, IN THE FLAME ZONE, which earned him a neg from me:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5698538-post28.html

I work with violent offenders for a living, many of whom do time in prison. Wishing prison rape on people is worthy of a neg rep, in my book (your mileage may vary). I don't care how selectively nice Nosmo might have been to some of you in the coffee shop, he was an asshole in the flame zone, and I responded accordingly.

I don't neg on the basis of partisanship. I neg based upon the stupidity and assholeishness of specific posts.

I get negged all the time, and people have wished everything from death to rape on me in those negs. You don't see me crying like a fucking butthurt little baby.

Nosmo can go fuck himself.

I've been getting negged by knuckle dragging mouth breathers all day. The last message from catsmeow told me to go die in a fire.

I don't need this kind of behavior and I certainly don't appreciate that particular message as fire claimed someone very dear to me.

If this is what's next or new or now accepted on this board, I cannot participate.

So much for faith in today's youth. I have to believe that someone capable of such vitriol is just a dumbass kid typing away in Daddy's basement. I will miss the sober, mature posters here, and pity the idiots their lack of decorum.

May God's face be lifted unto you and may He give you peace.

Nosmo

^ neg'd

I work with violent offenders for a living, many of whom do time in prison. Wishing prison rape on people is worthy of a neg rep, in my book (your mileage may vary). I don't care how selectively nice Nosmo might have been to some of you in the coffee shop, he was an asshole in the flame zone, and I responded accordingly.

I don't neg on the basis of partisanship. I neg based upon the stupidity and assholeishness of specific posts.

I get negged all the time, and people have wished everything from death to rape on me in those negs. You don't see me crying like a fucking butthurt little baby.

As we have all discussed at some length, to automatically assume that comment related to prison rape is a real stretch. Most of us would not have taken it that way. I certainly would not take it that way. Still don't.

But what comment did you put into your neg rep to Nosmo, Catz? Was it something kind?

As we have all discussed at some length, to automatically assume that comment related to prison rape is a real stretch. Most of us would not have taken it that way. I certainly would not take it that way. Still don't.

But what comment did you put into your neg rep to Nosmo, Catz? Was it something kind?

Why would I put something kind in a neg rep for a post suggesting that Crusader Frank should be anally violated in prison, and whining about getting negged by CF? Is that the new rule on the board, Foxfyre?

The flame zone is not the coffee shop. The flame zone comes with a warning. People who act like assholes in the flame zone and whine about neg rep are likely to receive unkind neg reps. It is the risk that every flame zone regular takes every single time they post.

YOU KNOW THIS. In fact, it's largely why you avoid the flame zone. So, why the hypocritical pretense of innocence and lack of information?

Last edited:

She asked him to die in a fire. It's right in the op.

To me, it sounds like he could dish it but not take it as well....and I've never had any issue with him at all...he possed me quite a bit actually.

Why would I put something kind in a neg rep for a post suggesting that Crusader Frank should be anally violated in prison, and whining about getting negged by CF? Is that the new rule on the board, Foxfyre?

The flame zone is not the coffee shop. The flame zone comes with a warning. People who act like assholes in the flame zone and whine about neg rep are likely to receive unkind neg reps. It is the risk that every flame zone regular takes every single time they post.

YOU KNOW THIS. So, why the pretense?

What did you say to him in your neg rep catz? Is what he said you said accurate?

YOU KNOW THIS. So, why the pretense?

What did you say to him in your neg rep Katz? Is what he said you said accurate?

I told him to die in a fire. Is dying in a fire worse than anal prison rape? Perhaps, but only slightly.

p.s. This is my last explanation to you. You think you can excuse Nosmo while judge me? Fuck you. Go post in the rep brothel with the rest of the people who can't debate their way out of a paper bag.

Last edited:
Yeah, a true gentleman who said CF's ass would be his in prison.

A real prince.

Sorry, not buying it.

I don't get into personal spitting matches. You know I consider you a friend and I consider CF a friend. And both of you have been guilty of saying stuff as bad or worse than that. Probably me too if I was sufficiently provoked. And I can't imagine Nosmo saying something like that unprovoked.

Funny you should say that. I guess it is easier living in the dark in regards to the right wingers on this board.

Foxy is trying to be funny or living on a different planet. I agree w/ her on the neg rep comments and people being complete asses in the Flame Zone & feigning surprise when called on it though

Last edited:

Foxy is trying to be funny or living on a different planet.

I always thought it was both.

Furthermore, how did NK know that Frank hadn't lost someone dear to him from prison rape?

I didn't.

NK must have other stuff going on besides the abuse suffered here at USMB. I say a lot of stuff and sometimes design it for maximum impact. I'm not proud of it, but it does make me laugh when I imagine someone wanting to throw the monitor out the window because of something I said.

NK is a decent enough person and I'm sure the didn't really mean the prison rape comment, that probably came from some other stuff he was processing and he took it out on me.

Furthermore, how did NK know that Frank hadn't lost someone dear to him from prison rape?

I didn't.

NK must have other stuff going on besides the abuse suffered here at USMB. I say a lot of stuff and sometimes design it for maximum impact. I'm not proud of it, but it does make me laugh when I imagine someone wanting to throw the monitor out the window because of something I said.

NK is a decent enough person and I'm sure the didn't really mean the prison rape comment, that probably came from some other stuff he was processing and he took it out on me.

Therein lies the main issue, I don't think anyone in reality really wishes much of the stuff that gets said in the FZ to happen, but sometimes people take it to heart.

NK messed up when he took it too personally...nobody here intentionally said anything to him because they were trying to dig at past traumatic experiences in his life, but he sort of took it that way.

He's too thin-skinned apparently, but what can you do? No rules were broken and nothing mischievous is at hand.

On that one I'll defer to NLT, our resident expert on whether people really mean it when they post flames.

Forum List

Back