sayonara

I've been getting negged by knuckle dragging mouth breathers all day. The last message from catsmeow told me to go die in a fire.

I don't need this kind of behavior and I certainly don't appreciate that particular message as fire claimed someone very dear to me.

If this is what's next or new or now accepted on this board, I cannot participate.

So much for faith in today's youth. I have to believe that someone capable of such vitriol is just a dumbass kid typing away in Daddy's basement. I will miss the sober, mature posters here, and pity the idiots their lack of decorum.

May God's face be lifted unto you and may He give you peace.

Nosmo

Take a break, breathe and come on back. Put catz on ignore.

B-b-but...he's getting NEGGED, syrenn!

Nobody should have to tolerate it!

I've been getting negged by knuckle dragging mouth breathers all day. The last message from catsmeow told me to go die in a fire.

I don't need this kind of behavior and I certainly don't appreciate that particular message as fire claimed someone very dear to me.

If this is what's next or new or now accepted on this board, I cannot participate.

So much for faith in today's youth. I have to believe that someone capable of such vitriol is just a dumbass kid typing away in Daddy's basement. I will miss the sober, mature posters here, and pity the idiots their lack of decorum.

Nosmo

Damnit Nosmo, don't you do it, don't you do it! Fuck 'em. Ignore the bullshit. You quit they win. You stay, they lose. Come on man, you're smarter than that.

Illegitimi non carborundum!

Or, as I like to say...

Illegitimis non carborundum!

Good grief, are you going to cry? Are you crying right now?

Tyler.jpg

Not crying at all. Hell, I'm not even sure Nosmo and I have ever really crossed paths.

I think this is all the result of the whiners demand for a new system......

I made my suggestion on what i think should happen with the negs.... and damn if the whiner lakhota didn't called it a right wing whine....

This is a fine example of why i suggested it.

Actually, I was initially referencing Hjmick's hysterical "OMG DON'T LEAVE DON'T LET THEM WIN IF YOU LEAVE THEY WIN WAAAAAAAA" post. But then I realized Nosmo was crying too. So I posted a picture of that.

The lefty usmb wailing is slowing down computers everywhere.

Last edited:
Actually, I was initially referencing Hjmick's hysterical "OMG DON'T LEAVE DON'T LET THEM WIN IF YOU LEAVE THEY WIN WAAAAAAAA" post. But then I realized Nosmo was crying too. So I posted a picture of that.

It was actually intended as more of a humorous pep talk. Either it didn't translate well to type, or you just didn't get. Either way, meh...

I shed no tears for those who choose to leave.

Oh, and calling me a "lefty," that's just low. Even for you.

Last edited:

I think this is all the result of the whiners demand for a new system......

I made my suggestion on what i think should happen with the negs.... and damn if the whiner lakhota didn't called it a right wing whine....

This is a fine example of why i suggested it.

Of course it is.

Because they don't understand what those negs represent. They think it was unfair targeting before, because one person would neg them a couple of times in 24 hours.

TARGETING is when a GROUP pecks at you.

They've drawn big red circles on themselves, the morons. They thought they would stop the censure by punishing individuals for daring to express themselves via the rep system. They forgot, like they always forget, that the neg rep system is representative of public opinion, for the most part, and really couldn't be abused much. Now everybody is putting a lot more thought into who and what they neg. And guess what? Majority wins. People who weren't negging before and letting stupid commentary slide because they knew that other posters were taking care of it are now negging.

The same thing happens every time these assholes try to oppress a group of people. They forget that people don't like to be oppressed, and have to be reminded that they are, ultimately, just a minority extremist group. Even at usmb.

I suspect this is the way the election is going to go, too...

And you think they're hysterically melting now, wait until election is over and the realization that despite their strong-arm tactics, they didn't win and people despise them, sinks in.

It was actually intended as more of a humorous pep talk. Either it didn't translate well to type, or you just didn't get. Either way, meh...

I shed no tears for those who choose to leave.

Oh, and calling me a "lefty," that's just low. Even for you.

Oh well, my bad.

I'm sure I'll lose lots of sleep over it.

Nosmo

I'm sorry to hear about this. Hang in there. Tomorrow is another day.

I'm going to the hospital for a rectal probe. Does anybody want to come with me? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back