Say What you will about Ann Coulter, She Nailed it Here.

not a sentiment , its the truth . Check out mexicos murder rates , crime rates , its respect for woman , its widespread mordida . As a guy from 'mexico' told me , he said , hey mexico is a third world country !!

Many hispanics are of spanish descent and thus europeans and fine people. The problem is the indios. Latin-american indians, like north american indians, are much inferior. On a par with blacks. Their dream is come to america and go on welfare. Obozo welcomes them.

Oh all right. I have to admit it. If only the Charlie Hebdo people had not gone to Syria, they would be alive to day.

If all the victims of ISIS had stayed out of Syria .....................................

:rolleyes:
Last I checked, Charlie Hebdo attack didn't occur in America, and the terrorists who committed the attack were of an immigrant background.

So I don't see where Coulter is wrong here.

How many Americans have been killed by immigrants as opposed to ISIS. Does anyone have numbers that prove Coulter wrong? Or will you just continue to feign phony moral outrage?

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat [sic] president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen."
- Ann Coulter

84db70ece3963400b2d8ddcef7027ab580625415ff8fff880974624cc152ca0b.jpg
She's a shock jock. Gotta sell those books somehow.
True I've sometimes wondered if I shouldn't drop everything I'm doing and write a book about some crazy far right topic to see if I can milk millions off the dummies like she does.
. You would be hard pressed to compose an original conservative thought to put in your book.

The far right reactionary sickos hate the truth that the world is changing and they can't stop it.

The 4 million that did not vote, at least 30% of them were lefties who would not vote for Obama.

The sun has set on your day forever. It will never rise again.
It's pathetic watching you try to endear yourself to Leftists. You'll be the first they hang.

Oh all right. I have to admit it. If only the Charlie Hebdo people had not gone to Syria, they would be alive to day.

If all the victims of ISIS had stayed out of Syria .....................................

:rolleyes:
Last I checked, Charlie Hebdo attack didn't occur in America, and the terrorists who committed the attack were of an immigrant background.

So I don't see where Coulter is wrong here.

How many Americans have been killed by immigrants as opposed to ISIS. Does anyone have numbers that prove Coulter wrong? Or will you just continue to feign phony moral outrage?

the question is

how long before isis is just another

illegal immigrant slipping across the border

Damn!!! Yep...she hit it spot on.

If that culture didnt suck...he wouldnt have fled to America.

Damn. Its so refreshing to hear honesty.

Lefties are right about one thing. RWers DO hate that America is changing so fast. Because we know whats going away forever. And whats coming to stay forever.

In 2115...we'll look FAR more like Mexico, Colombia and Africa than we do Canada or England. China will be the worlds lone super power. The Middle East will be apocolyptic and most of Europe will be in civil war.

It aint gonna be pretty. We know it. And yes...its too late.

"Me and Chris Down by the Jersey Shore"

Mitt rolled out the Libya surprise at midnight
Obama shut down free speech was his accusation
When Darrell Issa found out he began to shout
And he started the investigation

It's against the law
It was against the law
What the Mittens saw
It was against the law

Then Issa looked down and spit on the ground
Every time Barry's name gets mentioned
Jim Dement said oy if I get that boy
I'm gonna break him like he's on a plantation

Mitt's Sandy relief truck is on it's way
He don't know where it's going
It's on it's way but he's taking his time
Got to take more pictures
Here in Ohio
New York is sunk,
But this is a swing state

Sean and Rush can hardly miss
Seeing Barry and Chris
Down by the Jersey Shore
Seeing Michael, Barry And Chris
Workin it out on the Jersey Shore

In a couple of days they come and
Take Mitt away
But the press let the story leak
Seems the Romneys have long been dead
Now a family of Zomneys have replaced them instead
You oughtta see their picture in Newsweek!

Goodbye Annie, no more FLOTUS
Seeing Barry and Chris down on the Jersey Shore

Tho you people said it was Ann's turn
Asleep or undead was hard to discern
On a puppet like Ms Piggy, Ernie or Bert
But it looks she'll spend eternity in a thousand $ t-shirt
Fck that anorexic floozie. She was the first talk show host to spread her nasty legs for the Romney campaign, saying everyone should vote for him because he's the inevitable nominee. Unforgivable! She's part of the problem and she's a damn Leftist. I don't care what she says.

romney-lovin-ann-coulter-has-been-castrated.jpeg

I wonder how long before she gets jiggy with Jebby?

If Romney had the same number of votes as McCain he would have won. If Crawly didn't falsely bail out Obama during a debate things might have been different. If the media actually covered half of the Obama scandals as they would Bush we would be singing a different tune. Hard to blame Coulter for that. She is not as influential as you give her credit for. Nevertheless, the op speaks to the merits of her statement and only the merits of her statement. Hence "Say what you will but...." How about we stay on topic?

You forget Sandy, too. That was a gift on a platter for Obama's media machine. All's they did for the week leading to the election is talk about how brilliant the stately Obama was in the face of this natural disaster. All the same, I think the vote was rigged all along. All of the swing states not being close after poll after poll showed otherwise? No, there was cheating; and a ton of it.

Say What you will about Ann Coulter, She Nailed it Here.

Holy cow you could hear a pin drop!!!

Excellent.

She's 100% right. All of those people are coming here because their countries are so screwed they really have no other choice.....and what eventually happens if you don't insist on them adapting to America instead of America adapting to them, you get just another version of the crapola country they fled here in America.

What she's saying is PCness is ghey. Its fucking our country.

And Im laughing..........the limpwristers who hate her are sitting home defending their homes with wiffle ball bats as the country goes into the shitter!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Good luck with that down the road s0ns!!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Fck that anorexic floozie. She was the first talk show host to spread her nasty legs for the Romney campaign, saying everyone should vote for him because he's the inevitable nominee. Unforgivable! She's part of the problem and she's a damn Leftist. I don't care what she says.

romney-lovin-ann-coulter-has-been-castrated.jpeg

I wonder how long before she gets jiggy with Jebby?

If Romney had the same number of votes as McCain he would have won. If Crawly didn't falsely bail out Obama during a debate things might have been different. If the media actually covered half of the Obama scandals as they would Bush we would be singing a different tune. Hard to blame Coulter for that. She is not as influential as you give her credit for. Nevertheless, the op speaks to the merits of her statement and only the merits of her statement. Hence "Say what you will but...." How about we stay on topic?
Stick Whore is the topic. You made sure of that. And the reason 4 million voters didn't show up to vote for Romney is because they're sick of RINOs getting shoved down our throats instead of conservatives. And your gonorrhea gal helped make that happen. She, along with Karl Rove and every other Leftist Republican need to go. America is not served by two political parties that are exactly the same.

I will refer you the the same valid post you just responded to.

There you go, someone brave enough to tell the non PC truth about the south of the border mindset. Get ready because it is coming. Just watch what happens in Los Angeles in the next 10 years. All of you leftist can scream racism all yo want. A culture of bribes and lies is coming to a neighborhood near you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She'll prostitute herself for Jebby, believe me! It's best you not take anything she says seriously.

Not just Hebby.

Anything with that R behind it's name will do quite nicely. Anything that promises to take from the poor and give to the rich.

She has that in common with most of the RWs on this board.

That is about as stupid as it gets. The poor by definition have nothing to take dumbass.

Forum List

Back