Say what you want about Trump, you can never accuse him of having dignity nor class.

Trump is obsessed with anything that's anti American

we all saw 'mrobama' promising that he would have more leeway after the election . He was talking to Putins boy Medvedyev OldRocks .

We had 8 years of the quintessential anti-American in Barry Sotero Obama. We now have the diametric opposite of Obama in America First Donald Trump. And thank God, Karma and the DNC for that.

• Banned
We had 8 years of the quintessential anti-American in Barry Sotero Obama. We now have the diametric opposite of Obama in America First Donald Trump. And thank God, Karma and the DNC for that.
Anti American?
Tell that to Bin Laden.

• Banned
here you go , --- --- mrobama kissing Russian azz OldRocks .

Obama said he could have more flexibility after the election and he was right.

But Trump? And Putin?

6e01434b16813886032ba00fffa90a0c.jpg

You can pay for school but you can't buy class
Well, one actually can, but if one does bother to do so, as with any pursuit, one must be highly motivated and "do the homework" in order to "master the material," so to speak, and, depending on what aspect of refinement one seeks, it may not be particularly easy to do so.

Anti American?
Tell that to Bin Laden.

The best part of that video:

"You haven't said a single policy related thing that makes Obama great."
"No, and I ain't going to. There. See how that feels?"​

and then 'mrobama' has 'osama bin ladin' buried at sea with full muslim ceremony Dean .

Anti American?
Tell that to Bin Laden.

Thank you George Bush and Dick Cheney for setting up the intelligence network that worked for years to finally track down Bin Laden. And uh ok thanks Obama for your role which was to say "Kill him".

and then 'mrobama' has 'osama bin ladin' buried at sea with full muslim ceremony Dean .
It's a big question-mark whom they buried in the sea. No DNA remained, no opportunity to figure out. Ever..
-------------------------------------------------------------- I am only going by media reports . Show me the DNA and who's going to know except for Gov employed expurts / experts that work to collect gov paychecks Stratford .

Donald Trump is a piece of subhuman crap. The guy is a traitor and a bitch for Vlad Putin against all freedom.

How dare these fucking traitors shit all over the image of this country.
trump has no class, that's certain. But it doesn't mean he isn't being trained.

Do you think trump and his really, really, close BFF Putin argue about who'll be a Top and who will be a Bottom?

Or do they just switch off each time they meat each other. Lol...

Anti American?
Tell that to Bin Laden.

Thank you George Bush and Dick Cheney for setting up the intelligence network that worked for years to finally track down Bin Laden. And uh ok thanks Obama for your role which was to say "Kill him".

Don't be stupid. You think we don't know what happened?

C.I.A. Closes Unit Focused on Capture of bin Laden

This is one of the rare times I believed both Bush's words and his actions.

What's hilarious about Trump and Sessions and all the Trump minions in the White House? They say they don't remember meetings, then when presented with evidence they were there at the meeting, suddenly, they remember everything that was said.

Get it?

They don't remember the meeting ever happened, but then they remember every word said. We've seen that with Trump Jr., Trump, Sessions, Jared, in fact, I think we've seen it with just about everyone.

Forum List

Back