Say what? You can't be serious!

Oldguy

Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Here's a story about an 11 year old transgendered girl who wrote an essay inspired by Obama's inaugural address. The article say she "transitioned" from male to female in kindergarten:

Sadie, 11-Year-Old Transgender Girl, Writes Essay In Response To Obama's Inauguration Speech

Question: Who in the hell allows a KINDERGARTEN STUDENT to "transition" to the other sex? Who told this child she was "transgendered" in the first place? For that matter, who even told her what "transgendered" is and why?

Somebody oughta to go to jail for child abuse and I suspect it's her idiotic parents.

:mad::mad::mad:

Here's a story about an 11 year old transgendered girl who wrote an essay inspired by Obama's inaugural address. The article say she "transitioned" from male to female in kindergarten:

Sadie, 11-Year-Old Transgender Girl, Writes Essay In Response To Obama's Inauguration Speech

Question: Who in the hell allows a KINDERGARTEN STUDENT to "transition" to the other sex? Who told this child she was "transgendered" in the first place? For that matter, who even told her what "transgendered" is and why?

Somebody oughta to go to jail for child abuse and I suspect it's her idiotic parents.

Why should people care? Freedom and liberty demand we mind our own business. What does the US Constitution say about this?

Why should people care? Freedom and liberty demand we mind our own business. What does the US Constitution say about this?

So if someone abuses their child we should also ignore it in the name of freedom? Were not talking about some consenting adult, we talking about a child in Kindergarten. Dumb Fuck.

So if someone abuses their child we should also ignore it in the name of freedom? Were not talking about some consenting adult, we talking about a child in Kindergarten. Dumb Fuck.

I'm not sure what anyone can, or even should, do about this. I just found the whole idea of a kindergarten-aged transgendered child outrageous and pitiful.

How is it abuse if the kid is living the way he wants to live and is happy and not hurting anyone? I don't see where abuse is happening.

There's more to this story than they are telling in the article, I'm sure. Probably because of the kid's age.

How is it abuse if the kid is living the way he wants to live and is happy and not hurting anyone? I don't see where abuse is happening.

There's more to this story than they are telling in the article, I'm sure. Probably because of the kid's age.

Kindergarten is age 5. How much does a child that age know about sex or sexual identity unless he is TOLD that he's different? Who told him that and why?

You don't see a problem with a 5 year old child, whose body and brain isn't even completely formed yet, let alone is he socialized yet and aware of much more than his own needs, being encouraged to consider himself a transgender? So long as he's "happy" with the results?

From the article, since apparently even the OP didn't bother to read it:

Sadie socially transitioned from male to female in kindergarten.

You all make it sound like someone cut off his junk and dug a hole already.

Most people know that they're lesbian, gay, or transgender when they're young. It's interesting for transgender peoples because they feel trapped in the wrong body. I have a transgender friend whose parents put him in a dress because he's biologically female when he was 6 and it felt wrong. He wanted to play video-games and GI Joe, not Barby and princess. He felt like a boy, not a girl.

That's what most likely happened in this case.

Scientifically speaking, you're wrong. Children can know their gender identity and feeling internally different from a very young age. Don't be so quick to judge.

At 5 years old, I had two best friends. One boy named David Mink and one girl named Lisa Snelling. I played more with David than with Lisa. I remember him telling me his mom made him invite Lisa to his birthday party because she didn't want me to be the only girl there. He couldn't stand Lisa. We played cowboys and indians a lot. I had red cowboy boots, he had a rope and could even lasso things. We played with his rope a lot. Imagine, if someone decided I was transgender when I was 5 because I liked to play with boys more than girls. I don't understand how anyone can do this to a 5 year old and I really think it's abuse. Let the child grow and learn, if they feel that way at 18, then they an become transgender.

Most people know that they're lesbian, gay, or transgender when they're young. It's interesting for transgender peoples because they feel trapped in the wrong body. I have a transgender friend whose parents put him in a dress because he's biologically female when he was 6 and it felt wrong. He wanted to play video-games and GI Joe, not Barby and princess. He felt like a boy, not a girl.

That's what most likely happened in this case.

Scientifically speaking, you're wrong. Children can know their gender identity and feeling internally different from a very young age. Don't be so quick to judge.

I have a niece, at 6 she would she wanted to take a bath with my son. I told her she couldn't she asked why not. I said because he's a boy and you're a girl. She said "I'm a boy." I said no, you're a girl. "I'm a boy"...good God if anyone had taken her seriously she wouldn't be the beautiful 17 year old girl she is today.

That's nothing. Obama's inaugural address moved me to change my cat's litter box.

Then it was good it got you up off your lazy ass from posting on this forum, to take care of your cat's needs.

Don't wait so fucking long next time to change your cat's litter box, asshole.

Gee what a mooving post. I'm udderly speechless. So glad it wasn't too cheesy. You can tell you don't change your spots. It's enough to curdle my milk.

A sure sign of where Americas Moral compass is at, and headed.

She wants to be different and she should have the freedom to do that.

How about she be allowed to at least develop the ability to reason before being different?

Somebody in this story has an agenda and the child will suffer his whole life for it.

I have read many stories where children are confused about their gender. VERY young ages. Their parenst are torn about the issue etc.. I do not really knwo what to think about it. I believe a KID is too young to be making decisions like that. But my parents were not hippies..

Forum List

Back