Say something good about Pres. Obama

He has a great smile..

he has blue lips

Well, hmm, I was just talking about his smile..his teeth. I never noticed blue lips..

obama1.jpg

There is NOTHING I like about the kenyan, period.

The sooner he's ass is kicked to the curb, the better.

Signed financial reform law prohibiting banks from engaging in proprietary trading (trading the bank's own money to turn a profit, often in conflict with their customers' interests).

Expanded gun laws more than any other president in decades.

Signed financial reform law allowing shareholders of publicly traded companies to vote on executive pay

Cut prescription drug cost for medicare recipients by 50%

Created more private sector jobs in 2010 than during entire Bush years

Voluntary disclosure of White House visitors for the first time in US history (remember Jeff Gannon? Who was he "visiting"?)

Appointed first Latina to the US Supreme Court

Promoted social responsibility through creation of serve.gov, a national database of volunteer opportunities

Reversed 'global gag rule', allowing US aid to go to organizations regardless of whether they provide abortions

Signed the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act, giving the FDA the authority to regulate the manufacturing, marketing, and sale of tobacco for the first time

Increased average fuel economy standards from 27.5mpg to 35.5mpg, starting in 2016

Signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, restoring basic protections against pay discrimination for women and other workers

Provided travel expenses to families of fallen soldiers to be on hand when the body arrives at Dover AFB

Launched recovery.gov to track spending from the Recovery Act, providing transparency and allowing the public to report fraud, waste, or abuse

Provided the Department of Veterans Affairs with more than $1.4 billion to improve services to America's Veterans (Remember, Republicans wanted to CUT VA benefits to keep soldiers stuck in the military)

Signed the Children's Health Insurance Reauthorization Act, which provides health care to 11 million kids -- 4 million of whom were previously uninsured

Signed the Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Act to stop fraud and wasteful spending in the defense procurement and contracting system

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

And so much more. It's hard to keep track of it all.

Funny, when I asked for a single Republican accomplishment over 8 years of Bush, no one, and I mean no one could name a single positive accomplishment, only negative ones.

and then here comes the king of the hacks.....doing great until the last sentence.....Dean if this was a thread about remembering Jimi Hendrix, im sure you would have found away to bring the GOP into it.....geezus do you have nightmares about these people?.....do you see them everywhere?.....WTF....:eusa_eh:

Yes, it's hard not to. I have a cousin who is unemployed. He didn't like being held hostage.

Signed financial reform law prohibiting banks from engaging in proprietary trading (trading the bank's own money to turn a profit, often in conflict with their customers' interests).
Failed
Expanded gun laws more than any other president in decades.
gun grabber nothing new
Signed financial reform law allowing shareholders of publicly traded companies to vote on executive pay Failed
Cut prescription drug cost for medicare recipients by 50%
Bush did the samething but failed

Created more private sector jobs in 2010 than during entire Bush years

Fail and lie
Voluntary disclosure of White House visitors for the first time in US history (remember Jeff Gannon? Who was he "visiting"?)
It was done Voluntary he was busted and had to come clean
Appointed first Latina to the US Supreme Court

You mean appointed a two puppet's
Promoted social responsibility through creation of serve.gov, a national database of volunteer opportunities
Hitler did the same thing they were called the brown shirts
Reversed 'global gag rule', allowing US aid to go to organizations regardless of whether they provide abortions
More wasted tax payers money
Signed the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act, giving the FDA the authority to regulate the manufacturing, marketing, and sale of tobacco for the first time
Killed more private sector jobs
Increased average fuel economy standards from 27.5mpg to 35.5mpg, starting in 2016

Signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, restoring basic protections against pay discrimination for women and other workers

Provided travel expenses to families of fallen soldiers to be on hand when the body arrives at Dover AFB

Launched recovery.gov to track spending from the Recovery Act, providing transparency and allowing the public to report fraud, waste, or abuse
Are you joking it failed
Provided the Department of Veterans Affairs with more than $1.4 billion to improve services to America's Veterans (Remember, Republicans wanted to CUT VA benefits to keep soldiers stuck in the military)

Signed the Children's Health Insurance Reauthorization Act, which provides health care to 11 million kids -- 4 million of whom were previously uninsured

Signed the Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Act to stop fraud and wasteful spending in the defense procurement and contracting system

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

And so much more. It's hard to keep track of it all.

Funny, when I asked for a single Republican accomplishment over 8 years of Bush, no one, and I mean no one could name a single positive accomplishment, only negative ones.

sure obama wasted plenty of tax payers money

I see there were a number of things you just couldn't cry "Fail and lie". It must of hurt.

You know what they say about a man and his lips.............:eusa_whistle:

I'm afraid to ask...but..:confused:

Well, Lips are only the second most sensitive location on the epidermis....if they are blue, then there are parts that are bluer.

Dude.....that's way to much information.

I don't want to know what color my President's balls are.

Besides.....the popular belief around Washington was that he had to borrow one from Hillary to have a complete set.

Last edited:
HaaZaa!!

Made it to the bottom of page 7 before we got totally off subject!!

hahaha

Thanks all. It looks like "He's a good family man" is the main winner, at least among conservatives. The liberals were all over the board on the things he's done.

preaty cool

He's very bright and loves his country enough to look beyond partisan bickering. He tries to work with the less intelligent Republicans no matter how much hate they spew.
This is nothing but willful ignorance and partisan bigotry.

It's been rough overcoming the party of no...
You mean the Democrats that refuse to fall in line with The Secular Messiah's dictates?

Forum List

Back