Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

30X90 what was the name of the black man who had sex with your girlfriend?

My guess is his evil is not something he acquired in adulthood, High Gravity.

7d8c68ffaf3c2a7257aa6e7debd06acd.jpg

My dad told me a story about someone who was a card carrying Klan member and he raised his 2 sons to be in the Klan also, well one turned out to be gay and the other married a black woman and had 3 kids. Their father flipped the fuck out.

My dad told me a story about someone who was a card carrying Klan member and he raised his 2 sons to be in the Klan also, well one turned out to be gay and the other married a black woman and had 3 kids. Their father flipped the fuck out.

That is awesome. Check this out!

No Race Mixing for You, Alabama Father Tells Daughter - BV Black Spin

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The concept was speculative until the 1980s, when it was corroborated by a study of present-day mitochondrial DNA, combined with evidence based on physical anthropology of archaic specimens. According to genetic and fossil evidence, archaic Homo sapiens evolved to anatomically modern humans solely in Africa, between 200,000 and 150,000 years ago.

Reparations for all!

That will be an incredibly complicated redistribution of wealth.

What would Rahm think? :eusa_think:

Mayoral candidates go after Rahm Emanuel on taxes, slave reparations - chicagotribune.com

Kids love doing what their parents tell them not to do, if this guy keeps pushing his daughter she will date a black man or possibly marry one just to spite him.

Uuummmm, hopefully there won't be a honor killing in her future.

Uuummmm, hopefully there won't be a honor killing in her future.

Not unless we adopt sharia law...

But oddly enough, I have a female friend who tells me how her father always encourages her to date "redneck" types when she mentions that she finds some r'n'b singers to be sexy. My friend will date whomever she so chooses, regardless of what her dad says. :)

And I live in Wilmington, NC.

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The concept was speculative until the 1980s, when it was corroborated by a study of present-day mitochondrial DNA, combined with evidence based on physical anthropology of archaic specimens. According to genetic and fossil evidence, archaic Homo sapiens evolved to anatomically modern humans solely in Africa, between 200,000 and 150,000 years ago.

Reparations for all!

That will be an incredibly complicated redistribution of wealth.

What would Rahm think? :eusa_think:

Mayoral candidates go after Rahm Emanuel on taxes, slave reparations - chicagotribune.com

Oh hell it would be easy, just let us keep more of our money and call it even.

But if they want to go the complicated route and we're 'all africans' then we all are entitled to get a piece of that redistribution pie! I want mine with a scoop of vanilla on top. ;)

Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

Ummmmmm, only if my real name was Al Jolson........ :eusa_whistle:
Waitaminute waitaminute...

You ain't seen nothin' yet!

But honestly... people give a shit about race on here? I certainly don't .

And furthermore!... Madie's black? Who knew? Who cared? :)

I am black by popular demand, my big Fizzy friend.

africa_black_power_fist_poster-p228635713853505468tdcp_400.jpg
Who demanded? ;) I thought it was genetic?

Still don't care though. :razz:

Looks like the embarrassment to the human race has decided to take a powder. Hopefully of the self performed 44 caliber brain probe kind.............. :eusa_whistle:

I would like to point out that bigots come in all races. It seems to be more popular with those who believe they are better than, or others are less than them.

If you want to see racism run amok, go over to Asia or Africa where even the family lineage or tribe you belong to, regardless of skin color can spawn a bloodbath. Don't be of Korean descent in Japan (internal passports), or Tibetan (nothing like out and out oppression) in China, or Hmong in Laos (though that's improving from the genocide orders of the 1970's), and do we have to even mention Rwanda?

Racism in the US is a minor problem compared to those places.

I would like to point out that bigots come in all races. It seems to be more popular with those who believe they are better than, or others are less than them.

If you want to see racism run amok, go over to Asia or Africa where even the family lineage or tribe you belong to, regardless of skin color can spawn a bloodbath. Don't be of Korean descent in Japan (internal passports), or Tibetan (nothing like out and out oppression) in China, or Hmong in Laos (though that's improving from the genocide orders of the 1970's), and do we have to even mention Rwanda?

Racism in the US is a minor problem compared to those places.

Good point, even if you are black if you end up in the wrong part of Africa where a different tribe is in control can get you killed, good example is Nigeria. If you are Christian and end up in the Northern spots where the Muslims control you are finished.

Bigotry is an evil that likely can be found in any large group of humans, and always could be. Like any other evil, men of good will are tasked with its defeat.

Forum List

Back