Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

Nat Turner.

photo_nat-turner.jpg

nat_turner.jpg

ntprop.jpg

I said long ago that I'd debate that...I posted evidence of the mapping of the human genome and links and sources that dispute that all humans originated in africa...all you have done is "declare" something to be a fact with no evidence to back it up...and anyone who disagrees is a "racist".

You people cannot conduct a civilized, honest, polite debate...Every single one of you has posted nothing but insults and name calling... Tempting as it's been, I refrained and tried to steer the conversation with facts and science...all get in return is

thats_racist.gif

The problem is the last batch of "stormfront" types that experienced a brief exposure here used the exact same arguments and tactics you're using. Uummmmmm..................

Maybe the arguments have merit?..I see none of you want to go anywhere near an honest debate....

Here....Can you answer these honestly?

Do negroes commit more crime PER CAPITA than whites. Yes or No?

Are there more unwed negro mothers PER CAPITA than white. Yes or No?

Are there more negroes on welfare PER CAPITA than white people. Yes or No?

Are there more negroes that don't finish high school PER CAPITA than white. Yes or No?

Are there more black on white crimes than the opposite. Yes or No?

Do negroes rape more white women or do white men rape more negro women?

Is negro IQ lower ON AVERAGE than white (or Asian) people. Yes or No?

I won't argue based on your acceptance of limited statistics to the exclusion of the whole, ergo you wouldn't know what an honest debate is. You'll get no recruits or converts here just as you previous compatriots discovered.

If we go to a place like Ireland, do we find that the majority of crimes are committed by blacks there? Maybe by poorer white people, since Ireland is mostly white. Funny how when you take color out of the equation, you still end up with certain parts of society who will commit crimes, and certain elements that wont.

ummmm..more evasion..we're talking about negroes in america...quit dodging..just answer those questions.

Are there more negroes that don't finish high school PER CAPITA than white. Yes or No?

I was talking about whites in Ireland. And I was not quoting your post when I did it. If you don't want to address the point I was making, don't quote it to try and get back to your non-point. BTW, you really expect someone to answer your "questions" (where are the question marks with the questions?) when they all contain inflammatory language. You're not even a good troll. You are fucking retarded.

Do more white supremacists have lower IQ's than blacks? Yes or Yes.
Do more white supremacists ironically use worse grammar than the blacks they so despise? Yes or Yes.

Answer my questions, son. No evasions!:eek:

Good..now here's the response AGAIN.....debunk it if you can...

The human genome has been mapped...no one cares any more about "research" from the '80's. It's outdated and inaccurate.

Neanderthals are thought to have been light skin and the Neanderthal race or species is much older than Homo sapien 600,000 vs. 200,000 years. Asians and Caucasians have Neanderthal DNA...africans don't.
Cro Magnon were not Black, Neither are Bushmen, Neither were Neanderthals or any of the other people who preceded the Black Africans.
The Chinese believe they evolved from Homo Erectus independently of other Humans and have evidence to prove it.

The Black race is certainly closer to an original Congoid predecessor. However, no scientific study has suggested that the human race originated in the Congo.
You can't ignore the fact that the Congo valley is full of isolated species of primates including Chimpanzee, Bongo, Gorilla, and dozens of species of Monkey. It's a place where primates developed separately and distinctly from anywhere else on earth.
Otherwise we would find Gorilla in India and South America, but we don't. What happen in the Congo stayed in the Congo until more recent times.

Even the out of Africa crowd suggests the Horn of Africa close to Arabia. So I don't really see a close nexus between the Congoid populations and what may of been the original ancestor of White man.

Would you care to explain the differences between the various humanoids found around the world?

I can entertain different FACT BASED ideas ....but even if there were common ancestry, it hardly trumps the fact that divergent evolution has produced radically different cultures.

Ummmmmm, only if my real name was Al Jolson........ :eusa_whistle:
Waitaminute waitaminute...

You ain't seen nothin' yet!

But honestly... people give a shit about race on here? I certainly don't .

And furthermore!... Madie's black? Who knew? Who cared? :)

That's not even a clever evasion..Just answer the questions..go ahead..
If I'm wrong I'll be able to take it.. I promise I won't send you a pm or a neg rep with an insult..be a man..step up...

There's no getting one over on you. It's not an evasion, it's a straight up refusal. Think up some logical questions, and I will consider them valid and answer them. :lol::lol::lol:
I would neg rep you gain if I could.

Oh, and usually you put the question mark after the question, and not after your own self-prescribed answers of yes and no. I'm laughing at the superior intelligence, Khan.:lol:

I'm trying to keep it simple so you don't get confused with more information than you can process..Those are YES or NO questions...can't you even bring yourself to answer them..I think we all know why...

We? You have multiple personalities too? Because I seriously doubt that many people on this board would back you up against me. Besides, clearly Australians have a superior intelligence when compared to you. Heck, that handicapped kid from "Life Goes On" beats you to the cake.:eusa_whistle:

Good..now here's the response AGAIN.....debunk it if you can...

The human genome has been mapped...no one cares any more about "research" from the '80's. It's outdated and inaccurate.

Neanderthals are thought to have been light skin and the Neanderthal race or species is much older than Homo sapien 600,000 vs. 200,000 years. Asians and Caucasians have Neanderthal DNA...africans don't.
Cro Magnon were not Black, Neither are Bushmen, Neither were Neanderthals or any of the other people who preceded the Black Africans.
The Chinese believe they evolved from Homo Erectus independently of other Humans and have evidence to prove it.

The Black race is certainly closer to an original Congoid predecessor. However, no scientific study has suggested that the human race originated in the Congo.
You can't ignore the fact that the Congo valley is full of isolated species of primates including Chimpanzee, Bongo, Gorilla, and dozens of species of Monkey. It's a place where primates developed separately and distinctly from anywhere else on earth.
Otherwise we would find Gorilla in India and South America, but we don't. What happen in the Congo stayed in the Congo until more recent times.

Even the out of Africa crowd suggests the Horn of Africa close to Arabia. So I don't really see a close nexus between the Congoid populations and what may of been the original ancestor of White man.

Would you care to explain the differences between the various humanoids found around the world?

I can entertain different FACT BASED ideas ....but even if there were common ancestry, it hardly trumps the fact that divergent evolution has produced radically different cultures.

They say arguing with idiots makes you one. Thankfully someone isn't basing the intelligence of an entire race on bad apples such as yourself. No more arguments here. I will just mock you mercilessly, because I can't be bothered wasting my time trying to debate you intelligently.:lol:

Ummmmmm, only if my real name was Al Jolson........ :eusa_whistle:
Waitaminute waitaminute...

You ain't seen nothin' yet!

But honestly... people give a shit about race on here? I certainly don't .

And furthermore!... Madie's black? Who knew? Who cared? :)

I am black by popular demand, my big Fizzy friend.

africa_black_power_fist_poster-p228635713853505468tdcp_400.jpg

If we go to a place like Ireland, do we find that the majority of crimes are committed by blacks there? Maybe by poorer white people, since Ireland is mostly white. Funny how when you take color out of the equation, you still end up with certain parts of society who will commit crimes, and certain elements that wont.

ummmm..more evasion..we're talking about negroes in america...quit dodging..just answer those questions.

I was talking about whites in Ireland. And I was not quoting your post when I did it. If you don't want to address the point I was making, don't quote it to try and get back to your non-point. BTW, you really expect someone to answer your "questions" (where are the question marks with the questions?) when they all contain inflammatory language. You're not even a good troll. You are fucking retarded.

Do more white supremacists ironically use worse grammar than the blacks they so despise? Yes or Yes.

hahaha..ok.. you win..

Here's one more..are you the stupidest nope in here or are all you ignorant nope again equally retarded.. Yes or Yes...

hahaha..ok.. you win..

Here's one more..are you the stupidest in here or are all you ignorant equally retarded.. Yes or Yes...

You really are a piece of trash.

hahaha..ok.. you win..

Here's one more..are you the stupidest N word editedin here or are all you ignorant n word edited equally retarded.. Yes or Yes...

Talking to yourself again?
In case you can't read, I'm Australian.

hahaha..ok.. you win..

Here's one more..are you the stupidest Nope in here or are all you ignorant Nopeequally retarded.. Yes or Yes...

In this one instance I will subscribe to the origin of the word ****** being derived from the term niggardly. Hence the only ****** I see here is you.

Forum List

Back