Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

Malcolm X, Huey Newton and Bobby Seale...some of the best men of my generation.

Mugshot__Malcolm%20X.jpg

BobbySeale.jpg

huey_newton.jpg

Last edited:
unless you can accept the cold hard facts that you are of African decent then there is no hope for you as a decent human being

I said long ago that I'd debate that...I posted evidence of the mapping of the human genome and links and sources that dispute that all humans originated in africa...all you have done is "declare" something to be a fact with no evidence to back it up...and anyone who disagrees is a "racist".

You people cannot conduct a civilized, honest, polite debate...Every single one of you has posted nothing but insults and name calling... Tempting as it's been, I refrained and tried to steer the conversation with facts and science...all get in return is

thats_racist.gif

The problem is the last batch of "stormfront" types that experienced a brief exposure here used the exact same arguments and tactics you're using. Uummmmmm..................

unless you can accept the cold hard facts that you are of African decent then there is no hope for you as a decent human being

I said long ago that I'd debate that...I posted evidence of the mapping of the human genome and links and sources that dispute that all humans originated in africa...all you have done is "declare" something to be a fact with no evidence to back it up...and anyone who disagrees is a "racist".

You people cannot conduct a civilized, honest, polite debate...Every single one of you has posted nothing but insults and name calling... Tempting as it's been, I refrained and tried to steer the conversation with facts and science...all get in return is

thats_racist.gif

The problem is the last batch of "stormfront" types that experienced a brief exposure here used the exact same arguments and tactics you're using. Uummmmmm..................

Maybe the arguments have merit?..I see none of you want to go anywhere near an honest debate....

Here....Can you answer these honestly?

Do negroes commit more crime PER CAPITA than whites. Yes or No?

Are there more unwed negro mothers PER CAPITA than white. Yes or No?

Are there more negroes on welfare PER CAPITA than white people. Yes or No?

Are there more negroes that don't finish high school PER CAPITA than white. Yes or No?

Are there more black on white crimes than the opposite. Yes or No?

Do negroes rape more white women or do white men rape more negro women?

Is negro IQ lower ON AVERAGE than white (or Asian) people. Yes or No?

thats_racist.gif

Maybe the arguments have merit?..I see none of you want to go anywhere near an honest debate....

Judging by the slant of your questions, any answer that contradicts your slant will be considered dishonest by you, therefore there is no point in answering your questions.

Are there more negroes that don't finish high school PER CAPITA than white. Yes or No?

:lol::cuckoo:

30x90,
Blacks are the children of white liberals, that why they are so upset with you.

Judging by the slant of your questions, any answer that contradicts your slant will be considered dishonest by you, therefore there is no point in answering your questions.

That's not even a clever evasion..Just answer the questions..go ahead..
If I'm wrong I'll be able to take it.. I promise I won't send you a pm or a neg rep with an insult..be a man..step up...

If we go to a place like Ireland, do we find that the majority of crimes are committed by blacks there? Maybe by poorer white people, since Ireland is mostly white. Funny how when you take color out of the equation, you still end up with certain parts of society who will commit crimes, and certain elements that wont.

If we go to a place like Ireland, do we find that the majority of crimes are committed by blacks there? Maybe by poorer white people, since Ireland is mostly white. Funny how when you take color out of the equation, you still end up with certain parts of society who will commit crimes, and certain elements that wont.

ummmm..more evasion..we're talking about negroes in america...quit dodging..just answer those questions.

If I'm wrong I'll be able to take it.. I promise I won't send you a pm or a neg rep with an insult..be a man..step up...

There's no getting one over on you. It's not an evasion, it's a straight up refusal. Think up some logical questions, and I will consider them valid and answer them. :lol::lol::lol:
I would neg rep you gain if I could.

Oh, and usually you put the question mark after the question, and not after your own self-prescribed answers of yes and no. I'm laughing at the superior intelligence, Khan.:lol:

Last edited:

There's no getting one over on you. It's not an evasion, it's a straight up refusal. Think up some logical questions, and I will consider them valid and answer them. :lol::lol::lol:
I would neg rep you gain if I could.

Oh, and usually you put the question mark after the question, and not after your own self-prescribed answers of yes and no. I'm laughing at the superior intelligence, Khan.:lol:

I'm trying to keep it simple so you don't get confused with more information than you can process..Those are YES or NO questions...can't you even bring yourself to answer them..I think we all know why...

Forum List

Back