Say It Isn't So!!!!!

I will be long dead before that happens enjoy your new Sodom and Gomorrah

Nah here in California Latinos are the majority and we love it great people , tasty food, and a very hard working ethics.

Should have put some of those hard working ethics into becoming legal.
Most of them woud love to.

Didn't your daddy ever tell you "want" just isn't enough?

Some will go millions will remain and other millions will come. Don't worry. The same way whites became a majority , Latinos will be a majority is destiny.
So what? I don’t care if my neighbor is Mexican white black asian or Muslim.

They aren’t flooding in anymore and this started on Reagan’s watch. And who are the republicans who have championed illegal immigration? Trumps refreshing on this because so many republicans have historically liked illegals for the obvious reasons.

Every republican signed nafta too. In fact hw bush and republicans invented nafta
Let them in plenty of room.
Really? I disagree.

These illegals don’t vote. Hell 80% of the poor don’t vote. Did you know that? So what kind of strategy is it to go after people who don’t vote?

Plus not voting is the definition of a bad citizen
Look around they contribute to the economy, they do jobs that most Americans won' do, America's strength has been the influx of immigration both legal and illegal. I rather have a hard working illegal than a drug junkie who doesn't work. I live in LA and I am yet to see a Latino who begs for money (mostly whites).

"Look around they contribute to the economy,...."

When speaking of your IQ, it should be written in lower case.
You know less than nothing.

They contribute to the crime statistics, and are a drain on the economy, you fool.

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

[So much for that fable.]

15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

They contribute to the Mexican economy.

And, the money taken from working Americans is sent to Mexico by these Mexican citizens....more money than the

"Remittances totaled more than oil income

Money sent from abroad came to $24.8 billion last year, up 4.75%

Mexico News Daily | Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Remittances sent home by Mexicans working outside the country surpassed [Mexican] petroleum revenues in 2015 for the first time.

There was a 4.75% increase in money sent from abroad, most of which comes from the U.S., to total US $24.8 billion last year, up from $23.6 billion in 2014, said the Bank of México.

The bank said it was the first time remittances had totaled more than petroleum revenues since it began tracking them in 1995.

Oil revenues last year totaled $23.4 billion."

Remittances totaled more than Mexico's oil income

Last edited:
Just prepare to be a minority.

Nah here in California Latinos are the majority and we love it great people , tasty food, and a very hard working ethics.

He told me to be kind to poor people.

He told me to be kind to poor people.

He didn't mean to be stupid.

Some will go millions will remain and other millions will come. Don't worry. The same way whites became a majority , Latinos will be a majority is destiny.

They aren’t flooding in anymore and this started on Reagan’s watch. And who are the republicans who have championed illegal immigration? Trumps refreshing on this because so many republicans have historically liked illegals for the obvious reasons.

Every republican signed nafta too. In fact hw bush and republicans invented nafta
Really? I disagree.

These illegals don’t vote. Hell 80% of the poor don’t vote. Did you know that? So what kind of strategy is it to go after people who don’t vote?

Look around they contribute to the economy, they do jobs that most Americans won' do, America's strength has been the influx of immigration both legal and illegal. I rather have a hard working illegal than a drug junkie who doesn't work. I live in LA and I am yet to see a Latino who begs for money (mostly whites).

They contribute to the crime statistics, and are a drain on the economy, you fool.

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

And, the money taken from working Americans is sent to Mexico by these Mexican citizens....more money than the

Remittances sent home by Mexicans working outside the country surpassed [Mexican] petroleum revenues in 2015 for the first time.

There was a 4.75% increase in money sent from abroad, most of which comes from the U.S., to total US $24.8 billion last year, up from $23.6 billion in 2014, said the Bank of México.

The bank said it was the first time remittances had totaled more than petroleum revenues since it began tracking them in 1995.

NFkSNdy.jpg

Really? I disagree.

NFkSNdy.jpg
Already 5 criminals and you know Jared, don jr, Erik, all of them broke laws colluding with Russia

Sometimes the Left is so unintentionally funny that one hardly knows whether to put it in politics or in satire....

Get this:
"Well … BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers ‘threaten’ to leave the US if DACA deal isn’t reached
Alex and Daniela Velez have come to peace with the difficult choice they will need to make if Congress doesn’t reach a deal for those covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program by its March 5 deadline: They will leave the country.

“Alex and I are both over this [DACA situation],” said Daniela, who is 24 years old. “If DACA ends, I will leave with Alex. I will close my business, leave work and school.”
Well ... BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers 'threaten' to leave the US if DACA deal isn't reached

We'd best keep this news from Nancy and Chuckie!!!!!

Reposting some bigot fool off of Twitchy... Sam J. too much a coward to use his name....

What's that make you?

A fool's fool.

Let's get you on the record: are you claiming that the story did not originate from CNN????

Speak up.....so we can recognize who the fool is.
Now you trust cnn?

Is the story true???

Is it from CNN???

What's the beef??

You're a moron.

A recent report (by CIS) shows that 74.7% of Mexican immigrants with children use some form of welfare in the USA.
http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity...A." SocioBiological Musings, Dec. 5, 2012.pdf

· A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households with children is received on behalf of their U.S.-born children, who are American citizens. But even households with children comprised entirely of immigrants (no U.S.-born children) still had a welfare use rate of 56 percent in 2009.

· Immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, even before the current recession. In 2001, 50 percent of all immigrant households with children used at least one welfare program, compared to 32 percent for natives.

· Households with children with the highest welfare use rates are those headed by immigrants from the Dominican Republic (82 percent), Mexico and Guatemala (75 percent), and Ecuador (70 percent). Those with the lowest use rates are from the United Kingdom (7 percent), India (19 percent), Canada (23 percent), and Korea (25 percent).

Center for Immigration Studies

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

Really? I disagree.

NFkSNdy.jpg

Since your post has NOTHING to do with the facts that I posted, I will conclude that you found them both aggravating and irrefutable.

Excellent.

Here's more:
A recent report (by CIS) shows that 74.7% of Mexican immigrants with children use some form of welfare in the USA.
http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity...A." SocioBiological Musings, Dec. 5, 2012.pdf

Really? I disagree.

NFkSNdy.jpg
Already 5 criminals and you know Jared, don jr, Erik, all of them broke laws colluding with Russia

Running from the import of the thread?

Excellent.

Really? I disagree.

NFkSNdy.jpg

Excellent.
I have to say I can’t help but agree with you cons on immigration and welfare. Do your thing gop. Poor people don’t vote. They are bad citizens so let them starve. If you want to matter you have to vote. Don’t riot or protest, vote.

And fuck increasing the percent of Muslims we have in this country. If they want to increase their numbers they can breed or convert Americans to their faith but don’t import them for fuck sakes.

Even Chaldeans are gross and they’re Christians

NFkSNdy.jpg

Excellent.
I have to say I can’t help but agree with you cons on immigration and welfare. Do your thing gop. Poor people don’t vote. They are bad citizens so let them starve. If you want to matter you have to vote. Don’t riot or protest, vote.

And fuck increasing the percent of Muslims we have in this country. If they want to increase their numbers they can breed or convert Americans to their faith but don’t import them for fuck sakes.

"Poor people don’t vote. "

Are you nuts????

1. The Democrats need the illegal alien vote.
Consider the fact that Hussein Obama told illegals to vote in the presidential election.
And millions of 'em did.

2. Palmieri admitted the need.
"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.
Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

3. And....the Democrats have a tiger by the tail:
"Angry Illegals Swarm Sen. Chuck Schumer's House: ‘We Won’t Let Him Sleep!’"
Angry Illegals Swarm Sen. Chuck Schumer's House: ‘We Won’t Let Him Sleep!’

NFkSNdy.jpg

Excellent.

Are you nuts????

Consider the fact that Hussein Obama told illegals to vote in the presidential election.
And millions of 'em did.

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.
Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

80% of poor don’t vote. Look it up.

Neither do illegals.

Democrats do want the masses to vote because most of those poor people are democrats

NFkSNdy.jpg

Excellent.

"They are bad citizens so let them starve."

When did people ever starve in this country??????

Never.

Stop slandering American.

"According to my quick reading of the Life and death during the Great Depression by José A. Tapia Granadosa and Ana V. Diez Roux, the only noticeable increase of mortality was suicide, with a noticeable decline of mortality in every other category.

It's interesting that this paper was written in 2009, before the (shall we say) sensationalist Russian claim of 7 million deaths.

According also to Michael Mosley, life expectancy actually rose through the Great Depression. In his Horizon programme Eat, Fast and Live Longer he claims

From 1929 to 1933, in the darkest years of the great depression when people were eating far less, life expectancy increased by 6 years.

seeing as the US diet was far higher than starvation standards before the GD, even a serious reduction would have been unlikely to induce starvation level conditions in the majority of the population. And with enough food available overall, and the US always having had a very active local charity network, it's quite likely there would have been help for at least the majority of those who could not afford to feed themselves. In fact for quite a few people a somewhat leaner diet may well have contributed to the increased life expectancy. –

They include a table that shows trends in death rates per 100,000 population. Starvation does not appear on the list, nor does it rate a mention in the article. The researchers do acknowledge that malnutrition led to decreased health during the Depression, but not to increased mortality. Malnutrition was a widespread problem, starvation was not.

Importantly, this study shows that economic crisis does not guarantee a mortality crisis, but instead reinforces the notion that what crucially matters is how governments respond and whether protective social and public health policies are in place both during and in advance of economic shocks

Sources: David Stuckler, Christopher Meissner, Price Fishback, Sanjay Basu, Martin McKee. 2011. "Banking crises and mortality during the Great Depression: evidence from US urban populations, 1929-1937." Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. (link)

Price Fishback, Michael Haines, and Shawn Kantor. 2005. "Births, Deaths, and New Deal Relief During the Great Depression."
How many people in the US starved to death during the Great Depression?

Excellent.

Are you nuts????

And millions of 'em did.

80% of poor don’t vote. Look it up.

Neither do illegals.

Democrats do want the masses to vote because most of those poor people are democrats

"80% of poor don’t vote. Look it up.

Neither do illegals."

Of course that's nonsense.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

NFkSNdy.jpg

Excellent.

"They are bad citizens so let them starve."

When did people ever starve in this country??????

Never.

Stop slandering American.

"According to my quick reading of the Life and death during the Great Depression by José A. Tapia Granadosa and Ana V. Diez Roux, the only noticeable increase of mortality was suicide, with a noticeable decline of mortality in every other category.

It's interesting that this paper was written in 2009, before the (shall we say) sensationalist Russian claim of 7 million deaths.

According also to Michael Mosley, life expectancy actually rose through the Great Depression. In his Horizon programme Eat, Fast and Live Longer he claims

From 1929 to 1933, in the darkest years of the great depression when people were eating far less, life expectancy increased by 6 years.

seeing as the US diet was far higher than starvation standards before the GD, even a serious reduction would have been unlikely to induce starvation level conditions in the majority of the population. And with enough food available overall, and the US always having had a very active local charity network, it's quite likely there would have been help for at least the majority of those who could not afford to feed themselves. In fact for quite a few people a somewhat leaner diet may well have contributed to the increased life expectancy. –

They include a table that shows trends in death rates per 100,000 population. Starvation does not appear on the list, nor does it rate a mention in the article. The researchers do acknowledge that malnutrition led to decreased health during the Depression, but not to increased mortality. Malnutrition was a widespread problem, starvation was not.

Importantly, this study shows that economic crisis does not guarantee a mortality crisis, but instead reinforces the notion that what crucially matters is how governments respond and whether protective social and public health policies are in place both during and in advance of economic shocks

Sources: David Stuckler, Christopher Meissner, Price Fishback, Sanjay Basu, Martin McKee. 2011. "Banking crises and mortality during the Great Depression: evidence from US urban populations, 1929-1937." Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. (link)

Price Fishback, Michael Haines, and Shawn Kantor. 2005. "Births, Deaths, and New Deal Relief During the Great Depression."
How many people in the US starved to death during the Great Depression?
The good thing for you is you’re in charge so we get to test your theories and try it your way. Maybe you guys are right on this

NFkSNdy.jpg

Excellent.

Are you nuts????

And millions of 'em did.

Sorry to say that immigration made us rich.

Excellent.

Are you nuts????

And millions of 'em did.

I really should stop being amazed at how much ignorance Liberals evince.

1. “The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

2. A recent report (by CIS) shows that 74.7% of Mexican immigrants with children use some form of welfare in the USA.

3· A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households with children is received on behalf of their U.S.-born children, who are American citizens. But even households with children comprised entirely of immigrants (no U.S.-born children) still had a welfare use rate of 56 percent in 2009.

· Immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, even before the current recession. In 2001, 50 percent of all immigrant households with children used at least one welfare program, compared to 32 percent for natives.

· Households with children with the highest welfare use rates are those headed by immigrants from the Dominican Republic (82 percent), Mexico and Guatemala (75 percent), and Ecuador (70 percent). Those with the lowest use rates are from the United Kingdom (7 percent), India (19 percent), Canada (23 percent), and Korea (25 percent).

4. § The Cost of Illegal Immigration

§ by Ruthie Blum
February 5, 2018 at 5:30 am

§ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11829/illegal-immigration-cost

§

§ "At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens." — Matt O'Brien and Spencer Raley.

§ It is also rather more than the single payment of $25 billion that it will cost to build a wall -- five and a half times more, and every year.

§ "Undocumented immigrants are at least 142% more likely to be convicted of a crime than other Arizonans. They also tend to commit more serious crimes..." — John R. Lott.

Excellent.

Are you nuts????

And millions of 'em did.

I really should stop being amazed at how much ignorance Liberals evince.

1. “The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

2. A recent report (by CIS) shows that 74.7% of Mexican immigrants with children use some form of welfare in the USA.

3· A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households with children is received on behalf of their U.S.-born children, who are American citizens. But even households with children comprised entirely of immigrants (no U.S.-born children) still had a welfare use rate of 56 percent in 2009.

4. § The Cost of Illegal Immigration

§ by Ruthie Blum
February 5, 2018 at 5:30 am

§ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11829/illegal-immigration-cost

§

§ "At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens." — Matt O'Brien and Spencer Raley.

§ It is also rather more than the single payment of $25 billion that it will cost to build a wall -- five and a half times more, and every year.

§ "Undocumented immigrants are at least 142% more likely to be convicted of a crime than other Arizonans. They also tend to commit more serious crimes..." — John R. Lott.
Use a more recent study from department of health and human services:
"the net fiscal impact of refugees was positive over the 10-year period, at $63 billion"
You've got a mostly false rating.
dfSc8ty.jpg

You're a moron.

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Miller, David. "Statistics on race and welfare for the USA." SocioBiological Musings, Dec. 5, 2012.pdf

· A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households with children is received on behalf of their U.S.-born children, who are American citizens. But even households with children comprised entirely of immigrants (no U.S.-born children) still had a welfare use rate of 56 percent in 2009.

Mostly going to children, I'm for it....instead of wasting on useless arms that rust and never gets to be used. What would Jesus do? Wouldn't he take care of the poor and the desperate?

Forum List

Back