Say It Isn't So!!!!!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Sometimes the Left is so unintentionally funny that one hardly knows whether to put it in politics or in satire....

Get this:
"Well … BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers ‘threaten’ to leave the US if DACA deal isn’t reached
Alex and Daniela Velez have come to peace with the difficult choice they will need to make if Congress doesn’t reach a deal for those covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program by its March 5 deadline: They will leave the country.

“Alex and I are both over this [DACA situation],” said Daniela, who is 24 years old. “If DACA ends, I will leave with Alex. I will close my business, leave work and school.”
Well ... BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers 'threaten' to leave the US if DACA deal isn't reached

We'd best keep this news from Nancy and Chuckie!!!!!

Sometimes the Left is so unintentionally funny that one hardly knows whether to put it in politics or in satire....

Get this:
"Well … BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers ‘threaten’ to leave the US if DACA deal isn’t reached
Alex and Daniela Velez have come to peace with the difficult choice they will need to make if Congress doesn’t reach a deal for those covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program by its March 5 deadline: They will leave the country.

“Alex and I are both over this [DACA situation],” said Daniela, who is 24 years old. “If DACA ends, I will leave with Alex. I will close my business, leave work and school.”
Well ... BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers 'threaten' to leave the US if DACA deal isn't reached

It isn't so. Your link is some silly blog called Twitchy. Fake news, toots.
The junk fills in so fast I can't scroll down to get to the "About" link to find out who's putting the bag over your head.

Get this:

The junk fills in so fast I can't scroll down to get to the "About" link to find out who's putting the bag over your head.

Check it out, you dork.

"CNN‏Verified account @CNN
These Dreamers will leave the US if a DACA deal isn't reached http://cnn.it/2C58ay4

DVfIWUhWAAYJBcA.jpg

8:31 PM - 7 Feb 2018

Get this:

You moron leftards never could tell fiction from reality.

DACA deal: These Dreamers will leave the U.S. if Congress fails to find a fix

Some will go millions will remain and other millions will come. Don't worry. The same way whites became a majority , Latinos will be a majority is destiny.

Get this:

There must be a downside to this somehow, somewhere.
Anyone?
cricket.gif

Some will go millions will remain and other millions will come. Don't worry. The same way whites became a majority , Latinos will be a majority is destiny.

The problem is not skin color or language, you moron....it's illegal entry into the nation.

Get this:

There must be a downside to this somehow, somewhere.
Anyone?
View attachment 175829

When I saw this.....man......

....priceless!

Tell them not to get drunk and kill some Americans on the way out.

Last edited:
Tell not to get drunk and kill some Americans on the way out.

Perhaps we should remind all the facts behind your post....

You’ve seen the Liberal drones parrot this offal:
All illegal immigrants are hard working and law abiding; they do jobs you wouldn't consider doing, and they do them cheerfully…and this is the last point, delivered with the confident satisfaction of someone shutting down debate with superior data…

…...undocumented immigrants actually commit fewer crimes on average than native born Americans!

Let’s check:

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.

And these are only federal statistics.

Get this:

Actual link to CNN
DACA deal: These Dreamers will leave the U.S. if Congress fails to find a fix

The problem is not skin color or language, you moron....it's illegal entry into the nation.
Ohhhh it is. Your leader said it. Mexicans ...as if there are no Europeans, africans, Asians and South Americans who are here illegally.
I say if they work and they have no criminal records let' give them the green card....after all they work harder than lot of American born lazies.

Forum List

Back