Say It Isn't So!!!!!

Some will go millions will remain and other millions will come. Don't worry. The same way whites became a majority , Latinos will be a majority is destiny.

We know

View attachment 175830
Just prepare to be a minority.

I will be long dead before that happens enjoy your new Sodom and Gomorrah

Nah here in California Latinos are the majority and we love it great people , tasty food, and a very hard working ethics.

Some will go millions will remain and other millions will come. Don't worry. The same way whites became a majority , Latinos will be a majority is destiny.

We know

View attachment 175830

Nah here in California Latinos are the majority and we love it great people , tasty food, and a very hard working ethics.

5 million in poverty and a broke ass state

Enjoy!!!

Sometimes the Left is so unintentionally funny that one hardly knows whether to put it in politics or in satire....

Get this:
"Well … BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers ‘threaten’ to leave the US if DACA deal isn’t reached
Alex and Daniela Velez have come to peace with the difficult choice they will need to make if Congress doesn’t reach a deal for those covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program by its March 5 deadline: They will leave the country.

“Alex and I are both over this [DACA situation],” said Daniela, who is 24 years old. “If DACA ends, I will leave with Alex. I will close my business, leave work and school.”
Well ... BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers 'threaten' to leave the US if DACA deal isn't reached

We'd best keep this news from Nancy and Chuckie!!!!!
It would solve a big problem if they would please leave

We know

View attachment 175830

5 million in poverty and a broke ass state

Enjoy!!!
Better than most red states. Biggest economy and most advanced and innovative state of the union....heck in the world. What do your shithole produce cowboy hats or dairy milk ?

Sometimes the Left is so unintentionally funny that one hardly knows whether to put it in politics or in satire....

Get this:
"Well … BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers ‘threaten’ to leave the US if DACA deal isn’t reached
Alex and Daniela Velez have come to peace with the difficult choice they will need to make if Congress doesn’t reach a deal for those covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program by its March 5 deadline: They will leave the country.

“Alex and I are both over this [DACA situation],” said Daniela, who is 24 years old. “If DACA ends, I will leave with Alex. I will close my business, leave work and school.”
Well ... BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers 'threaten' to leave the US if DACA deal isn't reached

Certainly not for the Democrat Party....

1. The Democrats need the illegal alien vote.
Consider the fact that Hussein Obama told illegals to vote in the presidential election.

2. Palmieri admitted the need.
"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.
Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

3. And....the Democrats have a tiger by the tail:
"Angry Illegals Swarm Sen. Chuck Schumer's House: ‘We Won’t Let Him Sleep!’"
Angry Illegals Swarm Sen. Chuck Schumer's House: ‘We Won’t Let Him Sleep!’

Get this:

Reposting some bigot fool off of Twitchy... Sam J. too much a coward to use his name....

What's that make you?

A fool's fool.

Get this:

Consider the fact that Hussein Obama told illegals to vote in the presidential election.

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.
Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Is this another Nunes nothing memo?

Get this:

Reposting some bigot fool off of Twitchy... Sam J. too much a coward to use his name....

What's that make you?

A fool's fool.

Let's get you on the record: are you claiming that the story did not originate from CNN????

Speak up.....so we can recognize who the fool is.

Get this:

Try to be articulate....what are you claiming not to believe????

Make your claim, and I'll put you in your place.......

....again.

So what? I don’t care if my neighbor is Mexican white black asian or Muslim.

They aren’t flooding in anymore and this started on Reagan’s watch. And who are the republicans who have championed illegal immigration? Trumps refreshing on this because so many republicans have historically liked illegals for the obvious reasons.

Every republican signed nafta too. In fact hw bush and republicans invented nafta

Get this:

What's that make you?

A fool's fool.

Let's get you on the record: are you claiming that the story did not originate from CNN????

Speak up.....so we can recognize who the fool is.
Now you trust cnn?

They aren’t flooding in anymore and this started on Reagan’s watch. And who are the republicans who have championed illegal immigration? Trumps refreshing on this because so many republicans have historically liked illegals for the obvious reasons.

Every republican signed nafta too. In fact hw bush and republicans invented nafta
Let them in plenty of room.

Get this:

....again.
what is your evidence? I see nothing damning just like the Nunes memo.

Remember the Nunes memo? What ever came of it? Nothing? Same thing with this

Really? I disagree.

These illegals don’t vote. Hell 80% of the poor don’t vote. Did you know that? So what kind of strategy is it to go after people who don’t vote?

Plus not voting is the definition of a bad citizen

Get this:

....again.
what is your evidence? I see nothing damning just like the Nunes memo.

Remember the Nunes memo? What ever came of it? Nothing? Same thing with this

....again.

You could come up with nothing....so...as usual, you are simply our best source of greenhouse gases.

Now....as for the Memo...

Try to find something to deny:

Here's a review, the Democrat's Deathly Dozen:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

We know

View attachment 175830

Should have put some of those hard working ethics into becoming legal.

Really? I disagree.

These illegals don’t vote. Hell 80% of the poor don’t vote. Did you know that? So what kind of strategy is it to go after people who don’t vote?

Plus not voting is the definition of a bad citizen
Look around they contribute to the economy, they do jobs that most Americans won' do, America's strength has been the influx of immigration both legal and illegal. I rather have a hard working illegal than a drug junkie who doesn't work. I live in LA and I am yet to see a Latino who begs for money (mostly whites).

We know

View attachment 175830

Should have put some of those hard working ethics into becoming legal.
Most of them woud love to.

Forum List

Back