Saw Al Gore at lunch yesterday in SF

The ClayTaurus said:
The truth hurts, and it might not always be as entertaining as the lies you spew. My sincerest apologies.

Name one of my lies.

archangel said:
I was directing this toward clay the magnificant..but if the shoe fits hell wear it too!...lol

my given name is clay so the shoe fits twice as well :cheers2:

The ClayTaurus said:
Your insistance that I said Rush lied about something. Still waiting for your proof on that one.

If you think he only says what's right and true, what justifies your intense dislike of him?

rtwngAvngr said:
If you think he only says what's right and true, what justifies your intense dislike of him?
Don't change the subject. Is that not a lie of yours? Admit you've lied, and I'll answer whatever you want about your savior.

The ClayTaurus said:
Don't change the subject. Is that not a lie of yours? Admit you've lied, and I'll answer whatever you want about your savior.

I'm not changing the subject. Why can't you behave like an adult?

The ClayTaurus said:
Two posts, and two dodges. Did you not lie? Yes or no?

I believe you feel Rush tells untruths. Do you or don't you? If you do, name one. If you don't think he tells lies, tell us that. I don't know how I could be MORE on topic.

rtwngAvngr said:
I believe you feel Rush tells untruths. Do you or don't you? If you do, name one. If you don't think he tells lies, tell us that. I don't know how I could be MORE on topic.
I don't listen to Rush enough to comment on the truthfulness of his being. He could be 100% honest; he could be somewhat dishonest. I do not know. I have never heard him lie, and I have no proof that he has ever lied. I have spent very little time in researching either, so I can not authoritatively claim that he HAS or HAS NOT lied.

In my personal experience listening to him, he has not lied, and everything that he has stated has been factually accurate, to the extent of my knowledge. You want me to then jump to the conclusion that he NEVER lies, and that all he says is truth. I will do no such thing, as I have no way of knowing.

My intense dislike of him, of which you are so cavalier about falsely attributing to my thinking he lies, comes from his supreme arrogance.

rtwngAvngr said:
See what a little sissy he is?
For the last time, stop looking in the mirror. You are the one who runs away after depositing snide one-liners. You are the one who whined for someone to defend you when you could not do it yourself. You are the one who blubbered when the insults got too intense for you. You are the one who cried UNCLE! and quit in PM.

You sir, are the sissy, not I.

The ClayTaurus said:
I don't listen to Rush enough to comment on the truthfulness of his being. He could be 100% honest; he could be somewhat dishonest. I do not know. I have never heard him lie, and I have no proof that he has ever lied. I have spent very little time in researching either, so I can not authoritatively claim that he HAS or HAS NOT lied.

In my personal experience listening to him, he has not lied, and everything that he has stated has been factually accurate, to the extent of my knowledge. You want me to then jump to the conclusion that he NEVER lies, and that all he says is truth. I will do no such thing, as I have no way of knowing.

My intense dislike of him, of which you are so cavalier about falsely attributing to my thinking he lies, comes from his supreme arrogance.

How do you tell the difference between arrogance and confidence?

rtwngAvngr said:

i belive that rush tells less than the truth.

when zel miller let chris mathews have it at the convention i watched it live

the next day i listened to rush describe an event i did not see

i no longer listen to rush because of that

manu1959 said:
Short, pudgy, bald......small feet...........explains quite a bit

i asked him why my internet connetion was so slow........... :death:

Sooo, that's interesting that you saw Al Gore, and no one in the restaurant seemed to care he was there. I guess we can assume that he won't be running in '08. (Although even Al seems kind of manly and forceful when compared to John Kerry).

rtwngAvngr said:
How do you tell the difference between arrogance and confidence?
Arrogance is a subjective term. What I see as arrogance, you very well may see as confidence.

Abbey Normal said:
Sooo, that's interesting that you saw Al Gore, and no one in the restaurant seemed to care he was there. I guess we can assume that he won't be running in '08. (Although even Al seems kind of manly and forceful when compared to John Kerry).

this was in san francisco mind you....i could not belive the entire place did not gather at his feet....one person near joked when he saw him "that's it i am outta here"

manu1959 said:
i belive that rush tells less than the truth.

when zel miller let chris mathews have it at the convention i watched it live

the next day i listened to rush describe an event i did not see

i no longer listen to rush because of that

Maybe you blinked?

Forum List

Back