Saw Al Gore at lunch yesterday in SF

manu1959 said:
Short, pudgy, bald......small feet...........explains quite a bit

i asked him why my internet connetion was so slow........... :death:

Is he still in free fall?

The ClayTaurus said:
Is he still in free fall?

joking.....nah.... he was in a lunch meeting with some SF big shots....fundraising i imagine.....i was surprised how short and squat he was though

manu1959 said:
joking.....nah.... he was in a lunch meeting with some SF big shots....fundraising i imagine.....i was surprised how short and squat he was though
I meant free fall as in from relevancy.

The ClayTaurus said:
I meant free fall as in from relevancy.

it was interesting....no one in the restaurant went over to say hi or i am a big fan nothing.....

another time bill clinton was at the same restaurant.....you would have thought nirvana had just walked in.....people were fighting to get to him.....

so yes by comparision gore seemed to be in freefall

rtwngAvngr said:
Eat your own filth, filth eater. :rotflmao:
Aww, it took a couple of days for you to lick your wounds and have your ego stroked, and now you're back for more pain. How long until you start moaning like a wounded beagle for someone to stick up for you again? That was my favorite part.

Oh I know, silly me! You're out of "fun time" material; that's the problem, isn't it?

Here:
as5-web.jpg

vampirella.jpg

That should keep you "busy" until mom comes down and makes you clean the basement.

manu1959 said:
it was interesting....no one in the restaurant went over to say hi or i am a big fan nothing.....

another time bill clinton was at the same restaurant.....you would have thought nirvana had just walked in.....people were fighting to get to him.....

so yes by comparision gore seemed to be in freefall

Was he cloaked in beard?? :tng:

manu1959 said:
Short, pudgy, bald......small feet...........explains quite a bit

i asked him why my internet connetion was so slow........... :death:

pudgy,balding I can agree with,but short? isn't Al a little over 6'... did he shrink or are you like 7'10" manu? :arabia:

side note: as for "small feet"I never look at guys or gals feet...have a foot fetish in progress manu?

The ClayTaurus said:
Aww, it took a couple of days for you to lick your wounds and have your ego stroked, and now you're back for more pain. How long until you start moaning like a wounded beagle for someone to stick up for you again? That was my favorite part.

Oh I know, silly me! You're out of "fun time" material; that's the problem, isn't it?

:lame2:

archangel said:
pudgy,balding I can agree with,but short? isn't Al a little over 6'... did he shrink or are you like 7'10" manu? :arabia:

side note: as for "small feet"I never look at guys or gals feet...have a foot fetish in progress manu?

if he is over 6' then what you tell your wife is 6" must be.....small feet = small slong.....not getting any are you?

manu1959 said:
if he is over 6' then what you tell your wife is 6" must be.....small feet = small slong.....not getting any are you?

I'm not married..and what pray tell are you talking about? Feet determine the height of a guy or the length of his "slong"..I am really getting concerned about your logic! :rotflmao:

archangel said:
I'm not married..and what pray tell are you talking about? Feet determine the height of a guy or the length of his "slong"..I am really getting concerned about your logic! :rotflmao:
Concerned because he's onto the truth?!?!??!?!??!?!?

The ClayTaurus said:
Concerned because he's onto the truth?!?!??!?!??!?!?

clay =6'2 195lbs of dynomite with a two inch fuse....carry on! until ya go back on ignore!

archangel said:

thank you for your concern...i am extreamly concerned about your sense of humour.... :poke:

manu1959 said:
thank you for your concern...i am extreamly concerned about your sense of humour.... :poke:

I was directing this toward clay the magnificant..but if the shoe fits hell wear it too!...lol

Forum List

Back