Saudi Whining

cranston36

Apr 11, 2006
Just recently the Prince Turki Al-Faisal of Saudi Arabia showed up in Dearborn Heights in Michigan.
Speaking about Americans and their views on Saudi Arabia he said, "There is images of deserts and camels and gushing oil wells and fat and sneaky-looking people wearing robes and headscarves."
I don’t think that way and I am insulted that Prince Turki Al-Faisal intimated that Americans are small minded.
My idea of Saudi Arabia is of a vast and rocky land filled with poor people being pushed out of their jobs and their birth right by workers from other countries that will take low wages and act like slaves.
When I think of camels in Saudi Arabia I imagine the robot jockeys they put on them to race and the millions of dollars that drunken sheikhs waste on gambling while children are starving in the Saudi hills and mountains.
I don’t think of gushing oil wells, I think of hundreds of thousands of wells pumping oil out of the ground and shunting it to some of the largest and most sophisticated refineries in the world. Instead of producing raw materials for Saudi industry the Prince and his friends sell the stuff off to the highest bidder, which lately, looks like it is Communist China.
As for fat and sneaky-looking people I have to say that most of the princes I see look like skinny little guys whose beady eyes are filled with lust and greed. What else would men with 40 wives and billions of dollars do?
As for people wearing robes and headscarves we already know the men run around in dresses and they don’t allow their women to show their faces or their hair or to speak in public or drive a car or get a job or vote or speak up for themselves at home.
We know there is a vicious undercurrent of violence and hatred in Saudi home life and political life and public life.
They have been the friends of our enemies and are about to do so again.
What can you do about it?
One last thing - do you remember what happened right after the Shah of Iran took a tour of the United States?
That’s right - we might end up with the Saudi princes laying around the pool in Ames, Iowa any day now.

cranston36 said:
Just recently the Prince Turki Al-Faisal of Saudi Arabia showed up in Dearborn Heights in Michigan.
Speaking about Americans and their views on Saudi Arabia he said, "There is images of deserts and camels and gushing oil wells and fat and sneaky-looking people wearing robes and headscarves."
I don’t think that way and I am insulted that Prince Turki Al-Faisal intimated that Americans are small minded.
My idea of Saudi Arabia is of a vast and rocky land filled with poor people being pushed out of their jobs and their birth right by workers from other countries that will take low wages and act like slaves.
When I think of camels in Saudi Arabia I imagine the robot jockeys they put on them to race and the millions of dollars that drunken sheikhs waste on gambling while children are starving in the Saudi hills and mountains.
I don’t think of gushing oil wells, I think of hundreds of thousands of wells pumping oil out of the ground and shunting it to some of the largest and most sophisticated refineries in the world. Instead of producing raw materials for Saudi industry the Prince and his friends sell the stuff off to the highest bidder, which lately, looks like it is Communist China.
As for fat and sneaky-looking people I have to say that most of the princes I see look like skinny little guys whose beady eyes are filled with lust and greed. What else would men with 40 wives and billions of dollars do?
As for people wearing robes and headscarves we already know the men run around in dresses and they don’t allow their women to show their faces or their hair or to speak in public or drive a car or get a job or vote or speak up for themselves at home.
We know there is a vicious undercurrent of violence and hatred in Saudi home life and political life and public life.
They have been the friends of our enemies and are about to do so again.
What can you do about it?
One last thing - do you remember what happened right after the Shah of Iran took a tour of the United States?
That’s right - we might end up with the Saudi princes laying around the pool in Ames, Iowa any day now.

:trolls:

Kathianne said:

Ditto....
Cranston is a liberal jerkoff. He does nothing but bash the republican party and our military on other boards that he is part of. He has yet to start fully here but you have him pegged right away good for you Kathianne

:chains: cranston :nine:

Forum List

Back