Donald Trump to global leaders: “I never knew we had so many countries.”

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Name one person on this board that can tell us, without a Google search, how many countries there are. I know I can't.

Name one person on this board that can tell us, without a Google search, how many countries there are. I know I can't.
I can't, i find it amazing watching the number of countries introduced in the olympics. I'm always like, fk, I didn't know that was a country. funny shit all the time at those that they'd actually have someone to participate in the olympics.

That's embarrassing.

Recounting the 2016 election — because that is the only context Trump seems to have for anything in the world — he told the crowd how the number of congratulatory phone calls surprised him when “everybody was calling me from all over the world” because he “never knew we had so many countries.”

Shareblue? You've got to be kidding.

Oh, my. He actually said that! Yet the man wants us to believe his assertion that he is a very smart guy. I'm not convinced that "smartness" and Donald Trump might even share a church pew.

Oh, my. He actually said that! Yet the man wants us to believe his assertion that he is a very smart guy. I'm not convinced that "smartness" and Donald Trump might even share a church pew.

See how the far left will believe any far left hack site?

They do not need verification, they just see the narrative and run with it, no matter how many times it is debunked!

I can't, i find it amazing watching the number of countries introduced in the olympics. I'm always like, fk, I didn't know that was a country. funny shit all the time at those that they'd actually have someone to participate in the olympics.

Even you are aware that there are a lot. guess you are smarter than that fool too, easy enough to do. The president's job is to deal with other countries. He should at least know how many there are. At least he should know it would make him look dumb to volunteer that he didn't know.

That's embarrassing.

Recounting the 2016 election — because that is the only context Trump seems to have for anything in the world — he told the crowd how the number of congratulatory phone calls surprised him when “everybody was calling me from all over the world” because he “never knew we had so many countries.”
"shared blue media" - yea. we can take them seriously.

Shareblue - Media Bias/Fact Check

no we can't.

Forum List

Back