Saudi episode - what about Trump supporters?

To me it just seems ridiculous how Trump supporters have constantly complained about all Muslims (even moderate ones) and about ISIS, and now support Saudi Arabia assassinating a journalist in a brutal manner.

Even Trump at one time during the campaign (and even before) called for investigating 9/11, especially Saudis.

And now many seem to be embracing the Saudi regime. Not saying they all do, but many do.

I don't believe all Trump supporters believe what they say, nor that all are very stupid. They just write what they write on the internet for ulterior motives, be it money, alt-right, Russia, whatever.
Trump supporters are lost souls...he can sleep with their wives and they would blame the wives and Obama.

This is NOT a big deal. It is a big deal for the victim's family and associates, and maybe a big deal in the Journalism community, but in the big picture, not so much.

And yet it is getting as much coverage by the American Leftist media as though it were comparable to the JFK assassination.

The reason is simply that the American Leftist Media is always looking for ways to ridicule Trump or to back him into an untenable corner. Here, the ongoing relationship with Saudi Arabia is too important to allow this Not-A-Big-Deal event to queer the relationship. The Media knows that Trump will not jettison Saudi Arabia over this, so they can bad mouth him for being a hypocrite, etc.

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Same as every other story these days. How can it be presented in the worst possible way for Trump?

To me it just seems ridiculous how Trump supporters have constantly complained about all Muslims (even moderate ones) and about ISIS, and now support Saudi Arabia assassinating a journalist in a brutal manner.

Even Trump at one time during the campaign (and even before) called for investigating 9/11, especially Saudis.

And now many seem to be embracing the Saudi regime. Not saying they all do, but many do.

I don't believe all Trump supporters believe what they say, nor that all are very stupid. They just write what they write on the internet for ulterior motives, be it money, alt-right, Russia, whatever.
Trump supporters are lost souls...he can sleep with their wives and they would blame the wives and Obama.
wow

This is NOT a big deal. It is a big deal for the victim's family and associates, and maybe a big deal in the Journalism community, but in the big picture, not so much.

And yet it is getting as much coverage by the American Leftist media as though it were comparable to the JFK assassination.

The reason is simply that the American Leftist Media is always looking for ways to ridicule Trump or to back him into an untenable corner. Here, the ongoing relationship with Saudi Arabia is too important to allow this Not-A-Big-Deal event to queer the relationship. The Media knows that Trump will not jettison Saudi Arabia over this, so they can bad mouth him for being a hypocrite, etc.

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Same as every other story these days. How can it be presented in the worst possible way for Trump?
fking outstanding post. hey you fks in here all saudi this and that, who the fk killed JFK? do you even know? it wasn't lee harvey oswald. you all crack me up. BTW, for all of you uneducated pukes on the left, JFK was the President of the USA. And that is still unsolved fifty years later.

Son, again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for that outstanding post.

Trump is responsible for every human on earth apparently.
As head of the world's most powerful nation, yes.
Ah! So now we are the world police!

So all that crap about Bush and Iraq was just that - crap.
Did I say attack? No, I did not. The US has responsibility (or should have). A word which you do not understand.
what the fk does that even mean? son, ain't you got any fking logic in you?

???? Trump just trashed them and called them stupid. Who supports them? Man you are dim
He said they're stupid that they got caught, he has no problem with the brutality.

That's because it happens everyday, A heart attack here , A car wreck there , some nerve agent , etc. The fact is they weren't worried about getting caught, or how brutal it was the Prince was sending a message to his opponents while he sits on a good portion of the Worlds Oil and knows nobody is willing to have the flow disrupted over (1) guy. Fact: Khashoggi will never write another negative op ed about MBS. That was the mission

???? Trump just trashed them and called them stupid. Who supports them? Man you are dim
He said they're stupid that they got caught, he has no problem with the brutality.

That's because it happens everyday, A heart attack here , A car wreck there , some nerve agent , etc. The fact is they weren't worried about getting caught, or how brutal it was the Prince was sending a message to his opponents while he sits on a good portion of the Worlds Oil and knows nobody is willing to have the flow disrupted over (1) guy. Fact: Khashoggi will never write another negative op ed about MBS. That was the mission
well that little fk thinks trump owns the oil wells, and presides over the prince. hly fk, can you believe these stupid fks? I mean holy shit, the nut juice spewing from these idiots is overwhelming at times.

1. For the millionth time their was no Muslim ban

2 Saudis are our only Ally in the middle ddle east besides Israel.

So what's your point?

well that little fk thinks trump owns the oil wells, and presides over the prince. hly fk, can you believe these stupid fks? I mean holy shit, the nut juice spewing from these idiots is overwhelming at times.
Yeah, he's a stupid little fk who thinks Trump own the wells. The Saudis own Trump, maybe not completely but a large part of him.

it strikes me funny that 6 other journalists have died, actual US journalists in the last year and no one can name them.

people politicize the strangest of shit.

Yeah, he's a stupid little fk who thinks Trump own the wells. The Saudis own Trump, maybe not completely but a large part of him.
that's not what you said, you said trump owned them. you just posted it you stupid fk!! you said he was responsible for the globe? So, with your statement he owns the oil wells and the prince should kiss his hand.

“Support Saudi Arabia”? Do you think this is the first time Saudis have murdered anyone?

Of course they are murderous thugs, they are Muslims. If you want to support carpet bombing them, I think you’ll find “Trump supporters” in full agreement.

Nope, im a Trump supporter who wont be happy if SA gets away with this.

I'm not wild about what happened either. But you ought to look into who and what this guy was and who and what he worked for.

He apparently thought that his 'journalist' tag made him untouchable.

He thought wrong. he daid
The journalist is a jew hating piece of shit, but he never dismembered anyone, unlike SA. SA needs to go down hard for this.
Convential weapons or you want thermonuclear warheads?
I would seize their oil fields and push the regime change button on them.
Do you know what China does to political prisoners?

Cuba?

Invasion galore is your answer. When you joining the Army?
I already served in the military. I've done my part. How about you?

that's not what you said, you said trump owned them. you just posted it you stupid fk!! you said he was responsible for the globe? So, with your statement he owns the oil wells and the prince should kiss his hand.
false equivalency

“Support Saudi Arabia”? Do you think this is the first time Saudis have murdered anyone?

Of course they are murderous thugs, they are Muslims. If you want to support carpet bombing them, I think you’ll find “Trump supporters” in full agreement.

NONE of these idiots have ever been to A Muslim Country, They know nothing of their Culture or customs. They should go there and spew their vitriol against the Ruling Govts. Oh "you won't see Paulie anymore" They would probably be stoned to death or Publicly beheaded. need I say more. Be happy you live in a country where laws protect you from that.

Forum List

Back