Saudi episode - what about Trump supporters?

To me it just seems ridiculous how Trump supporters have constantly complained about all Muslims (even moderate ones) and about ISIS, and now support Saudi Arabia assassinating a journalist in a brutal manner.

Even Trump at one time during the campaign (and even before) called for investigating 9/11, especially Saudis.

And now many seem to be embracing the Saudi regime. Not saying they all do, but many do.

I don't believe all Trump supporters believe what they say, nor that all are very stupid. They just write what they write on the internet for ulterior motives, be it money, alt-right, Russia, whatever.
Nope, im a Trump supporter who wont be happy if SA gets away with this.
gets away with what? what is it you're gonna do?
Both of those questions have been answered already. They shouldnt get away with murdering this guy, and if they do i wont be happy. Pay attention, dummy.
what the fk does that mean? you're taking your ball and going home? bye!!!

To me it just seems ridiculous how Trump supporters have constantly complained about all Muslims (even moderate ones) and about ISIS, and now support Saudi Arabia assassinating a journalist in a brutal manner.

Even Trump at one time during the campaign (and even before) called for investigating 9/11, especially Saudis.

And now many seem to be embracing the Saudi regime. Not saying they all do, but many do.

I don't believe all Trump supporters believe what they say, nor that all are very stupid. They just write what they write on the internet for ulterior motives, be it money, alt-right, Russia, whatever.
Terrible they murdered him. But he was a journalist after all. :777:

Maybe Trump drew a red line. :itsok:
or, perhaps, trump didn't know him?
Trump is responsible for every human on earth apparently.

I'm not wild about what happened either. But you ought to look into who and what this guy was and who and what he worked for.

He apparently thought that his 'journalist' tag made him untouchable.

He thought wrong. he daid
The journalist is a jew hating piece of shit, but he never dismembered anyone, unlike SA. SA needs to go down hard for this.
Convential weapons or you want thermonuclear warheads?
I would seize their oil fields and push the regime change button on them.

I'm not wild about what happened either. But you ought to look into who and what this guy was and who and what he worked for.

The journalist is a jew hating piece of shit, but he never dismembered anyone, unlike SA. SA needs to go down hard for this.
Cool! Invasion. Then we can finally get all that oil Bush was after in Iraq.

Both of those questions have been answered already. They shouldnt get away with murdering this guy, and if they do i wont be happy. Pay attention, dummy.
You dont know what being unhappy means? Maybe you should learn the basics of english before you try engaging in debates.

of course you would. again, you'd fk up 300 million americans for one saudi citizen. you are a person of absolutely zero logic. but I'm guessing you're not happy.

Cool! Invasion. Then we can finally get all that oil Bush was after in Iraq.
AGREED! Why Bush never took Iraqs oil, ill never understand.

You dont know what being unhappy means? Maybe you should learn the basics of english before you try engaging in debates.
this is unhappy

giphy.gif

of course you would. again, you'd fk up 300 million americans for one saudi citizen. you are a person of absolutely zero logic. but I'm guessing you're not happy.
SA only killed one guy ever? Maybe you should brush up on your history before engaging in debates.

Do you know what China does to political prisoners?

Cuba?

Invasion galore is your answer. When you joining the Army?

SA only killed one guy ever? Maybe you should brush up on your history before engaging in debates.
I have no idea. I don't fking care. I like my house, my car my kids, my family and my fking job. I don't need the likes of your lunacy fking with that.

You get right on that. This has nothing to do with us.

Mexican government knowingly lets drug cartels torture women and children to death.

Time to invade.

get away with what?

That's worked so well up to now.

BTW, how many did obammy kill? you have zero recall. or historical knowledge. you are a sorry dumb ass walking in our country. Too bad for us.

get away with what?
do you have evidence of something? hmmmm how did you get it?

Forum List

Back