Saudi Arabian woman is kicked out of mall for not wearing gloves

I wonder if she will be murdered as an honor killing now that she has been shown to be kicked out for daring to show her hands. Yet men can clean their butts with a finger and thats ok.
Warped religion.

And the finger butt cleaning is in reference to? I'm not sure if I've heard about this.
Google it. They are to use their finger after taking a shit. And instructions on which finger, and how to clean it afterwards. Bet you won't find any gloves in that text by Mohammed, either.

I wonder if she will be murdered as an honor killing now that she has been shown to be kicked out for daring to show her hands. Yet men can clean their butts with a finger and thats ok.
Warped religion.

That too is cultural. In Saudi Arabia "honor killing" is regarded as pagan and backward.

At least they got that right. But it is after all prohibited by the Qur'an....

It's too late for her. Younger ladies. Late teens, early 20's. The ones that want to go to school, drive, wear shorts and fingernail polish. The ones that want to live free. The old ones are already brainwashed.
How little you know. ...... :cool:

Saudi girls go to school and some go on to university.

They all wear nail polish.

And many wear shorts around the house........just not in public.

Warped religion.

And the finger butt cleaning is in reference to? I'm not sure if I've heard about this.
Google it. They are to use their finger after taking a shit. And instructions on which finger, and how to clean it afterwards. Bet you won't find any gloves in that text by Mohammed, either.

Indeed there's a whole lot of shit (metaphorically speaking of course) in this thread of cum hoc ass-umptions you won't find in any text by Mohammed. That's why Gasbag can't find one.

Just when I thought Muslims couldn't be more animalistic....

Warped religion.

That too is cultural. In Saudi Arabia "honor killing" is regarded as pagan and backward.

Got news for you, dude; Islam has zero need for what you 'culture.'

Warped religion.

"What I culture"? What am I, a lab assistant?

Culture is the foundation for all human behavior. You can practice a religion -- or not; you can recognize a government -- or not.... but you can't escape your culture. It's what you're made of. It was there long long before religion, and it will be there long after. It's where patriarchy and bride-burning and FGM ALL come from, like it or lump it. That's why you're not finding it in the Qur'an except as a prohibition of a practice that, again, ALREADY EXISTED.

See what I mean? Here you're willing to take on an even further Islamophobe meme -- not on the basis of actual research or experience, not on the basis of something you read, not even as the result of a Google search, but merely because some disembodied text box on a message board told you to Google it.. and that's all the documentation you need. :lol:

Now that's what I call a self-inflicted echo chamber. But I recognize there are those of us interested in facts, while there are others just interested in the sounds of their own echoes.

Btw for more on this scatological burning question be sure to consult Healthmyths. You know, the guy who actually started a USMB thread about which hand O'bama wipes his ass with.

Warped religion.

Culture is the foundation for all human behavior. You can practice a religion -- or not; you can recognize a government -- or not.... but you can't escape your culture. It's what you're made of. It was there long long before religion, and it will be there long after. It's where patriarchy and bride-burning and FGM ALL come from, like it or lump it. That's why you're not finding it in the Qur'an except as a prohibition of a practice that, again, ALREADY EXISTED.

See what I mean? Here you're willing to take on an even further Islamophobe meme -- not on the basis of actual research or experience, not on the basis of something you read, not even as the result of a Google search, but merely because some disembodied text box on a message board told you to Google it.. and that's all the documentation you need. :lol:

Now that's what I call a self-inflicted echo chamber. But I recognize there are those of us interested in facts, while there are others just interested in the sounds of their own echoes.

Btw for more on this scatological burning question be sure to consult Healthmyths. You know, the guy who actually started a USMB thread about which hand O'bama wipes his ass with.

Yes, and Islam looks to squash culture that is not Islam. They consider themselves to be a dominant entity. It's in their by-laws.

And a quick search shows that many Islamic populations use their left hands to wipe. Call that culture if it makes you feel better.

Warped religion.

Yes, and Islam looks to squash culture that is not Islam. They consider themselves to be a dominant entity. It's in their by-laws.

I know you're just pulling that out of your ass, but they couldn't do that if they wanted to, since Islam is not a "culture" and culture is not religion, therefore THERE IS NO culture that "is Islam" by definition; there is no culture that "is" any religion. Including those found in Saudi Arabia. They're two different things.

A Christian may send his kids out on an Easter egg hunt. That doesn't make Easter eggs a religious thing.

And a quick search shows that many Islamic populations use their left hands to wipe. Call that culture if it makes you feel better.

It's really not something I'm interested in but obviously yes it would be a cultural practice, and as such limited to wherever it's practiced, which has nothing to do with Islam --- as you tried to slyly concede with the word "many". Of course, to disprove this all you'd have to do is what you couldn't do with the rest of this cum hoc dance -- find it in the Qur'an.

Again -- happy digging.

Warped religion.

I know you're just pulling that out of your ass, but they couldn't do that if they wanted to, since Islam is not a "culture" and culture is not religion, therefore THERE IS NO culture that "is Islam" by definition; there is no culture that "is" any religion. Including those found in Saudi Arabia. They're two different things.

A Christian may send his kids out on an Easter egg hunt. That doesn't make Easter eggs a religious thing.

It's really not something I'm interested in but obviously yes it would be a cultural practice, and as such limited to wherever it's practiced, which has nothing to do with Islam --- as you tried to slyly concede with the word "many". Of course, to disprove this all you'd have to do is what you couldn't do with the rest of this cum hoc dance -- find it in the Qur'an.

Again -- happy digging.

It's exhausting; the tedious (generally wrong) arguments you're fond of making....Islam is a culture. Whenever you go into Islamic zones, countries, neighborhoods, you'll find a culture spawned of Islam; based upon Islam.

And let's see, a great deal of Muslims pick their ass or otherwise refuse to use toilet paper. And that cultural phenomenon is based on being 'clean' for Allah. Yea, animals.....

Again -- happy digging.

It's exhausting; the tedious (generally wrong) arguments you're fond of making....Islam is a culture. Whenever you go into Islamic zones, countries, neighborhoods, you'll find a culture spawned of Islam; based upon Islam.

:rofl: No, religion is in no way "culture". And you won't find much in common culturally between a Saudi, a Turk, an Albanian and a Moroccan just because they have the same religion. Culture is way older and way more geography-specific.

In exactly the same way you won't find a lot in common between a Sardinian, a Kansan, a Chilean and a South African just because they're all Christian. They simply have nothing to do with each other.

And let's see, a great deal of Muslims pick their ass or otherwise refuse to use toilet paper. And that cultural phenomenon is based on being 'clean' for Allah. Yea, animals.....

That made even less sense than the rest of your output here. You're pulling this from --- where?
Never mind, I don't want to know. :puke:

Since we're going nowhere, tell me what you think of this. Does the writer make good points or not?

The danger posed by Islam for our people today finds expression in the undeniable aversion of wide sections of our people.

...The facts are these: First, Islam is absolutely... not a religious association.... Through thousands of years of closest kind of inbreeding, Muslims in general have maintained their race and their peculiarities far more distinctly than many of the peoples among whom they have lived. And thus comes the fact there lives amongst us a non-American, alien race which neither wishes nor is able to sacrifice its racial character or to deny its feeling, thinking, and striving.

... In his effect and consequences he [the Muslim] is like a racial tuberculosis of the nations.

The deduction from all this is the following: an anti-Islamism based purely on emotional grounds, which finds its ultimate expression in the form of a pogrom. An anti-Islamism based on reason, however, must lead to systematic legal combating and elimination of the privileges of the Muslims, that which distinguishes the Muslim from other aliens who live among us. The ultimate objective must, however, be the irrevocable removal of Islam in general.

?

Apparently, this woman was being immodest by showing her bare hands. So, this man kicked her out of the Saudi Arabian mall. You'll noticed the man in casual dress in the background freely window shopping.

She must have really hot hands.

Why can't an american woman walk around outside a mall topless but a man can? Why would the police arrest her?

Apparently, this woman was being immodest by showing her bare hands. So, this man kicked her out of the Saudi Arabian mall. You'll noticed the man in casual dress in the background freely window shopping.

Why can't an american woman walk around outside a mall topless but a man can? Why would the police arrest her?

That's a good question. I'm for women being allowed to walk around topless anywhere that a man is allowed to do it.

To bring the point back into scope, I think it's a silly comparison though.

That's a good question. I'm for women being allowed to walk around topless anywhere that a man is allowed to do it.

Just so you realize we have rules too. We are a lot more liberal and progressive than islam but you get the point. Its really weird that guys can go topless where girls can not. Why are their boobs sex organs and mens aren't?

So we dont have completely equal rights here either.

Not at all --- that's another cultural standard. It isn't something set by any religion.
Same thing.

Not at all --- that's another cultural standard. It isn't something set by any religion.
Same thing.

How did you become so damn stupid? You sit there for how many posts droning about religion not making for culture. It's such a counter intuitive argument frankly. But since you insist on being schooled:

Culture - the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group; also : the characteristic features of everyday existence (as diversions or a way of life) shared by people in a place or time <popular culture> <southern culture>

Culture Definition of culture by Merriam-Webster

Last edited:
To make it much more simple without all the arguing....Islam is like Christianity. There are different sects withing the religion of islam just like there are with christians. Baptists, catholics, mormons, pentecostal, yadda yadda yadda....all blathering about which way is the right way to follow the doctrine of that particular named religion.

Which is why there is so much confusion when it comes to any of them.

Forum List

Back