Saudi Arabian woman is kicked out of mall for not wearing gloves

She should have known better.........the Muttawah (religious police) did the right thing. ..... :cool:

What kind of religion forces people to live their religion?

Since it's the same religion in, say, Turkey, that's clearly not the commonality. It's culture. As I said, a fucked-up masculine paranoia culture. Paranoia about who holds the power. As you noted yourself in the OP --- she's "being immodest". A euphemism for "not knowing her place".

No, guy. All Islamic states force women into second class citizenry. Some have more deference to women than others due to their varied brands of Islam. But that is different from your pseudo culture argument.

You think so? See this happening in Turkey? How 'bout Morocco?

Cum hoc fallacies aside, what you're looking at here is patriarchal paranoia -- men scared out of their skins at female sexuality. And that's cultural. And that's why you find it in "Islamic state A" and can't find it in "Islamic state B". Because you're looking at the wrong root cause.

I dont' know what you think is happening in Turkey or Morrocco; but Islam itself is very misogynistic. When you have a pluralistic society of Muslims, you have women relegated to lesser statuses. I have no doubt that I could find plenty of examples of this reality in Turkey.

Happy huntin'.

Course, you could just admit I'm right. Less work.

This cartoon puts the whole issue into perspective. ...... :cool:

cartoon.jpg

The chick in the bikini chooses to be in a bikini. The chick in the rag is commanded to be in her rag. You are full of it as usual.

What kind of religion forces people to live their religion?

Since it's the same religion in, say, Turkey, that's clearly not the commonality. It's culture. As I said, a fucked-up masculine paranoia culture. Paranoia about who holds the power. As you noted yourself in the OP --- she's "being immodest". A euphemism for "not knowing her place".

No, guy. All Islamic states force women into second class citizenry. Some have more deference to women than others due to their varied brands of Islam. But that is different from your pseudo culture argument.

Cum hoc fallacies aside, what you're looking at here is patriarchal paranoia -- men scared out of their skins at female sexuality. And that's cultural. And that's why you find it in "Islamic state A" and can't find it in "Islamic state B". Because you're looking at the wrong root cause.

I dont' know what you think is happening in Turkey or Morrocco; but Islam itself is very misogynistic. When you have a pluralistic society of Muslims, you have women relegated to lesser statuses. I have no doubt that I could find plenty of examples of this reality in Turkey.

Happy huntin'.

You've made this lame culture argument before. You'll cover for Islam b/c you somehow think they serve the liberal agenda. But when the winds turn and Islam comes pissing on your door, that culture argument will be out the window.

Apparently, this woman was being immodest by showing her bare hands. So, this man kicked her out of the Saudi Arabian mall. You'll noticed the man in casual dress in the background freely window shopping.

Why didn't she wear gloves? And why is she so tall?

He's probably a tranny.

Too bad the influx of people to the USA are not saudi women.
They need to get the hell out of there and LIVE.

Happy huntin'.

You've made this lame culture argument before. You'll cover for Islam b/c you somehow think they serve the liberal agenda. But when the winds turn and Islam comes pissing on your door, that culture argument will be out the window.

I don't need to "cover for" any religion. I don't even believe in that. The only thing I "cover for" is Logic.

I've had many Muslim friends and none of the males have been anywhere near this level of masculine paranoia. But then none of them were Saudis either. That's the difference between logic and cum hoc fallacy.

Check this chart:

piratesglobalwarming.jpg

As we can see, the rise in average global temperature has clearly devastated the numerical instance of piracy. Right?

Same thing.

So how's the Turkey Search going?

Last edited:

I see your point and largely agree with it. But sidebar, I don't want any more bitches like this. So, careful who you save (or think you save):

I see your point and largely agree with it. But sidebar, I don't want any more bitches like this. So, careful who you save (or think you save):

It's too late for her. Younger ladies. Late teens, early 20's. The ones that want to go to school, drive, wear shorts and fingernail polish. The ones that want to live free. The old ones are already brainwashed.

Happy huntin'.

I don't need to "cover for" any religion. I don't even believe in that. The only thing I "cover for" is Logic.

I've had many Muslim friends and none of the males have been anywhere near this level of masculine paranoia. But then none of them were Saudis either. That's the difference between logic and cum hoc fallacy.

Your logic sucks, then. Islam is a fundamentally oppressive force. That's not even debatable, dude.

And big deal that you had Muslim friends who you have deemed not to be that way. It happens. I've known fine Muslims too. But they are basically ignoring the tenants of their religion; and a great many do not.

It's too late for her. Younger ladies. Late teens, early 20's. The ones that want to go to school, drive, wear shorts and fingernail polish. The ones that want to live free. The old ones are already brainwashed.

If they signed a statement that Islam is BS and that they'll never practice it or they can go the f back to their caveman kingdom, then yea. The problem is lawyers and dumbass politicians.... We'd ultimately let some serious sh__ in.

Happy huntin'.

Check this chart:

piratesglobalwarming.jpg
As we can see, the rise in average global temperature has clearly devastated the numerical instance of piracy. Right?

Your logic sucks, then. Islam is a fundamentally oppressive force. That's not even debatable, dude.

Oh it's debatable. What it isn't is documentable. Which is why you haven't done it.

And big deal that you had Muslim friends who you have deemed not to be that way. It happens. I've known fine Muslims too. But they are basically ignoring the tenants of their religion; and a great many do not.

:eusa_clap: Excellent -- from a cum hoc fallacy straight into a No True Scotsman. I must say that was a smooth segue. :lol:

I wonder if she will be murdered as an honor killing now that she has been shown to be kicked out for daring to show her hands. Yet men can clean their butts with a finger and thats ok.
Warped religion.

I wonder if she will be murdered as an honor killing now that she has been shown to be kicked out for daring to show her hands. Yet men can clean their butts with a finger and thats ok.
Warped religion.

And the finger butt cleaning is in reference to? I'm not sure if I've heard about this.

Forum List

Back