Saudi Arabia to USA:'We shall destroy your economy'

Trump needs to threaten to pull US Military protection

Let the Saudis fight off someone tougher than Yemen

Then there's that big weapons deal. They want our military technology so bad that they can taste it. Trump is holding that over their heads.
:laughing0301:

But something tells me that Trump's involvement in this matter is a psychological ploy to trick the American media into believing that he doesn't really hate journalists. He's done nothing but give the American media a shitstorm from day one. Imagine how they'd soften if he proved that he doesn't really hate journalists?

I swear, the guy is masterfully playing a 3D game of chess here. It's hard to keep up with his moves sometimes.

I think intellectually, Trump struggles with Tic-Tac-Toe

Then there's that big weapons deal. They want our military technology so bad that they can taste it. Trump is holding that over their heads.

But something tells me that Trump's involvement in this matter is a psychological ploy to trick the American media into believing that he doesn't really hate journalists. He's done nothing but give the American media a shitstorm from day one. Imagine how they'd soften if he proved that he doesn't really hate journalists?

I swear, the guy is masterfully playing a 3D game of chess here. It's hard to keep up with his moves sometimes.

Yet he beat Hillary, newt, Scott, Rick...

That's only because you can't see the true brilliance of this President. A man who not only trashed 17 or so of the greatest Republicans the GOP had to offer, but a women whose "time had come", is not playing tiddly winks.

They did the same thing under Obama saying they would sell off billions of dollars in assets.
They won't because it would cripple them as well.

We could always nuke Mecca and take over their oil fields. We don’t need the Saudis, we just need their oil.
We could just leave...............and let them kill each other off over there............shiite and sunni wars............and shift to natural gas and other resources to start converting to..............

They love killing each other over there.

We need to suck their oil dry, the sooner the better. Once they have no oil they will collapse into nothingness just like most Islamic shitholes, and then they will kill each other.

-------------------------------------------- i was thinking similar when i thought - think i saw TRUMP crying 'crocidile tears' and saying that its unthinkable that the Saudis would do the rumored torture and killing of a JOURNALIST in such a way . TRUMP was talking to some lady journalist on tv JGalt .

We could always nuke Mecca and take over their oil fields. We don’t need the Saudis, we just need their oil.
We could just leave...............and let them kill each other off over there............shiite and sunni wars............and shift to natural gas and other resources to start converting to..............

They love killing each other over there.

We need to suck their oil dry, the sooner the better. Once they have no oil they will collapse into nothingness just like most Islamic shitholes, and then they will kill each other.
Better to save ours and use theirs up......yeah.......that's why many wells have been capped here for a long long time..........use the other sources first and ours last.

That's only because you can't see the true brilliance of this President. A man who not only trashed 17 or so of the greatest Republicans the GOP had to offer, but a women whose "time had come", is not playing tiddly winks.
He does have the best words

Awesome sword dance.... I guess all that fracking for oil is paying off in the USA. A lot less dependent on Saudi oil.

I predict closer ties with Turkey, bin Salman sent to exile... Horrific audio (apple watch) and video (Turkish bugs) streams of the murder of Khashoggi are released. Relations between Turkey and SA are cut. ... and believe it or not arms deal with SA is preserved.

https://www.quora.com/Could-Saudi-Arabia-crash-the-US-economy
No. Saudi Arabia depends on USA for defense. If it tampers with oil prices, USA won’t bother because it can get by on its own oil. There is no place else for Saudis to invest for a good return and for protection.

1053824554.jpg

Hmmm..........so if it all comes from Quora then it's all true....

That's interesting. The bar has been set pretty low for factual information.

-------------------------------------------- i was thinking similar when i thought - think i saw TRUMP crying 'crocidile tears' and saying that its unthinkable that the Saudis would do the rumored torture and killing of a JOURNALIST in such a way . TRUMP was talking to some lady journalist on tv .

He has a way of winning over those who hate him. The guy is effing brilliant.

The Saudi's hole card has been the almost obvious bribery through which they've managed to keep our nation at their service. The Bush dynasty was a glaring example of this.

BushKiss2.jpg

AP-Bush-Saudi.jpg

Trump has no need for this bribery. He has no need for Saudi money. He has his own money, therefore no need for Saudi patronage. And if the Saudi Royal Family wishes to issue economic threats they are doing that with the wrong guy in Office.

He does have the best words

Truly he does. The winning over of a segment of black voters with the "What the hell do you have to lose?", was brilliant.

Trump is like the Godzilla of Presidents. Nobody can stop him. :laughing0301:

There is no oil in Mecca

Which is why we should nuke it.

Nuke the very center of Islam's holy land?

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir. :biggrin:

These leftwingers want us to stop Muslims from being murdering thugs. The only way to do that is to wipe out Islam. That starts at Mecca.

There is no oil in Mecca

Which is why we should nuke it.

Nuke the very center of Islam's holy land?

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir. :biggrin:

These leftwingers want us to stop Muslims from being murdering thugs. The only way to do that is to wipe out Islam. That starts at Mecca.

That's a good place to start. The only way to win a war is to make them not want to fight any more, and the awesome power of American canned sunshine would turn them into whimpering little puppy dogs.

I just started to pay attention to this story, this guy was a sucker .. why the heck would anyone go to the Saudi embassy after trashing them in newspapers?

Forum List

Back