Saudi Arabia: Ban on women in restaurants draws praise and criticism

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can see why there were Saudi women wanting political asylum to come here to America. They wanted a taste of freedom even if they had to leave their families behind.

'Women are not allowed' signs appear outside some eateries in the kingdom

• By: Habib ToumiBureau Chief
  • Published: 15:57 November 23, 2014

• Manama: A move by some restaurants in Saudi Arabia to ban women from their premises has drawn praise and criticism on social networks.

As “Women are not allowed” signs have been spotted in front of some restaurants in the kingdom, people took to the social networks to express their displeasure or their satisfaction with the merit and implication of the unusual situation.

National Society for Human Rights Secretary General Khalid Al Fakhri called for their immediate removal, saying that the restaurant owners acted on their own discretion and insisting that they broke the law, Al Hayat daily reported.

Continue reading at:

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-arabia-ban-on-women-in-restaura

Really, you hear the craziest things coming from this country.
http://aina.org/news/20141030..

Ah, monotheism at its finest keeping women down.

fulladollwaving.jpg

I support EQUITY----as a proper response to the banning of women in restaurants in Saudi Arabia------civilized countries
should ban muslim men in restaurants--------the sign could be
"MUSLIM WOMEN WELCOME.......no muzzie men allowed"

I fail to see the problem?

There are still men's clubs in America that don't allow "bleeders". ...... :cool:
Typical misogynistic Muslim-Pig comment.

Then again, Sunni, I have to wonder whether you are, in fact, Muslim...

Or, alternatively, a Muslim-basher, who does his best work, by provoking visceral responses from other non-Muslims...

Somehow, I get the impression that very few actual Muslims would be willing to make so many offensive remarks, designed to portray Muslims in an even more unfavorable light than that in which they are already widely viewed, in the US and much of the rest of The West...

I can see why there were Saudi women wanting political asylum to come here to America. They wanted a taste of freedom even if they had to leave their families behind.

'Women are not allowed' signs appear outside some eateries in the kingdom

• By: Habib ToumiBureau Chief
  • Published: 15:57 November 23, 2014

• Manama: A move by some restaurants in Saudi Arabia to ban women from their premises has drawn praise and criticism on social networks.

As “Women are not allowed” signs have been spotted in front of some restaurants in the kingdom, people took to the social networks to express their displeasure or their satisfaction with the merit and implication of the unusual situation.

National Society for Human Rights Secretary General Khalid Al Fakhri called for their immediate removal, saying that the restaurant owners acted on their own discretion and insisting that they broke the law, Al Hayat daily reported.

Continue reading at:

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-arabia-ban-on-women-in-restaura

Really, you hear the craziest things coming from this country.
http://aina.org/news/20141030..

I agree with a ban on women drivers. And women who are old and of Asian background shouldn't even be allowed to get in a car as passenger.

There are still men's clubs in America that don't allow "bleeders". ...... :cool:

Sunni always fails to see a problem with anything his fellow Moooooooslem animals do.

Sunni always fails to see a problem with anything his fellow Moooooooslem animals do.

Listen, Roudy, it is a relief to see that Mr. Cuckoo is still sitting on his Porta-potty trolling the forums. I was afraid, since he does live in Boston, that he was the naked guy in this article, and we would all have to chip in to bail him out.

Naked man crash lands in terminal - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Listen, Roudy, it is a relief to see that Mr. Cuckoo is still sitting on his Porta-potty trolling the forums. I was afraid, since he does live in Boston, that he was the naked guy in this article, and we would all have to chip in to bail him out.
Silly-Sally once again fantasizing about the Sunni Man being naked.

I swear that wrinkly harlot has a one track mind.......... :lol: :lol:

Naked man crash lands in terminal - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
What kind of freak responds to EVERY SINGLE thread you start by posting the exact same remarks?

Well, I guess since he's on welfare, there's not much or him to do but troll forums. I'm sure he does the same thing in other forums

What kind of freak responds to EVERY SINGLE thread you start by posting the exact same remarks?
Well, I guess since he's on welfare, there's not much or him to do but troll forums. I'm sure he does the same thing in other forums
I must be Toastman's idol.

Because he loves to follow me from thread to thread and talk about me.

I guess he has some kind of hero worship thing about me. ..... :cool:

I must be Toastman's idol.

Because he loves to follow me from thread to thread and talk about me.

I guess he has some kind of hero worship thing about me. ..... :cool:
Focus Sunni Welfare Troll. No one is following you. YOU are following Sally and stalking her. What kind of a Muslim freak are you ? :cool:

Poor Sunni Welfare Troll resorts to following Sally around and stalking her in every thread that she starts
What a demented Muslim
Looks like Toasty juden has a thing for Silly-Sally.

And is jealous of the Sunni Man. ...... :eusa_angel:
Why is it that whenever I bring up your demented habit of stalking Sally, you start deflecting and making things up?
Try and focus for a moment. Why do you stalk Sally and post the same comments in every single thread she starts ?

Forum List

Back