Saturday Night Seduction

No, no, no Ringel. The chocolate cake batter is used for drawing, not bathing. And where's the red wine?

If you people are gonna raid my fantasies, at least get the details right.

Gheesh.

Port goes better with chocolate. Drawing may be fun but licking someone clean (or being licked clean) is better!

In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

It all depends on what someone thinks of as "seduction" I don't consider any of what you described as seduction.

Maddie didn't like the metaphor of food so how about i spell it out in plain old English.

A quick kiss, a fast hug, and five minutes of fucking before you turn off the lights and go to sleep works but isn't very emotionally satisfying.

Then you have the times when your snuggling in bed and the mood really hits you. You got time for some heavy petting, hot tongue down the throat, and time enough for several position changes before both of you get off.

Now we are talking Seduction... (girl point of view for you lumpy)

You come home and start dinner. Your man comes home while you are preparing food and pins you up against the counter pressing into you from behind. Hands roaming all over while he kisses your neck. Your having dinner and he feeds you with his hands. Slowly striping on the way in to the bedroom you bring desert with you. Ice cream eaten off of each others body's. Hands and lips exploring every inch of each others bodies...

You get the idea. It all depends on what you consider seduction. Seduction is about getting into someones HEAD.

Well worth the cold shower...;)

You asked. :lol:

It's on my list, syrenn. I've never had cognac either, and I want to try that more. I'm none too adventurous about alcohol; I only had a decent single malt scotch for the first time in my forties.

It all depends on what someone thinks of as "seduction" I don't consider any of what you described as seduction.

Maddie didn't like the metaphor of food so how about i spell it out in plain old English.

A quick kiss, a fast hug, and five minutes of fucking before you turn off the lights and go to sleep works but isn't very emotionally satisfying.

Then you have the times when your snuggling in bed and the mood really hits you. You got time for some heavy petting, hot tongue down the throat, and time enough for several position changes before both of you get off.

Now we are talking Seduction... (girl point of view for you lumpy)

You come home and start dinner. Your man comes home while you are preparing food and pins you up against the counter pressing into you from behind. Hands roaming all over while he kisses your neck. Your having dinner and he feeds you with his hands. Slowly striping on the way in to the bedroom you bring desert with you. Ice cream eaten off of each others body's. Hands and lips exploring every inch of each others bodies...

You get the idea. It all depends on what you consider seduction. Seduction is about getting into someones HEAD.

Well worth the cold shower...;)

You asked. :lol:

I suppose I did.. and you certainly delivered..

..add open minded and alluring vixen to your resume..

I've never had port. I kinda sorta thought it was thick and syrupy, like a liquer.

I think they call it body in the wine business, a little thick but not syrupy..

Last edited:
Looks like the tumbleweeds are blowing over this thread.....So

To all the fine Maidens
To all the fine Gents
A hardy thanks
For the time that was spent...

Tune in next week for who knows what...Sir Lumpy

Lumpy, it isn't the money. It's the thoughtfulness. A single rose might cost a dollar, but the time and thought to stop off and collect one before a date speaks volumes.

For me, it's gentleness, kindness, thoughtfulness and desire. I don't think you can price out any of those qualities.

Now go get Mrs. Lumpy a damned daisy.

Ok Lumpy--let me rephrase that---you still gotta work for it. :cool:

How about... "THEY have to work for it"... :razz:

I fail to see how it's so complicated. The ladies just want to be treated with a little respect and appreciation. That means listening to her. I mean actually listening and understanding she's a unique person with her own wants and needs and desires and motivations. And then making some sort of a gesture showing you understand and value them. Big or small, expensive or free, it makes no difference. Really, how hard is that?

Not every woman is a flowers and chocolates kind of girl. But what does she like? What does she value? Show her she's important enough for you to understand and think about that, about her, and you're 90% of the way there.

I'm assuming you guys know the other 10%. Hopefully. :lol:

Treat her like an object whose only job is to give it up or a carbon copy of what you think all women should be without showing her you see and think about her, and you're done for. You've just showed her you have no respect for her and don't value her. You'll never get inside her head or anything else that way.

Some men make it seem so complicated, but this is not exactly rocket science.

I fail to see how it's so complicated. The ladies just want to be treated with a little respect and appreciation. That means listening to her. ......

Listening while buying her shots of Petron 1800 Premium Tequilla helps.

:razz:

I fail to see how it's so complicated. The ladies just want to be treated with a little respect and appreciation. That means listening to her. ......

Are you kidding? Buy me shots of Petron 1800 Premium and it shows you were listening. :lol:

Are you kidding? Buy me shots of Petron 1800 Premium and it shows you were listening. :lol:

Point is, Gentleman, its the little things that count for the ladies.

Well, almost.:redface:

I fail to see how it's so complicated. The ladies just want to be treated with a little respect and appreciation. That means listening to her. I mean actually listening and understanding she's a unique person with her own wants and needs and desires and motivations. And then making some sort of a gesture showing you understand and value them. Big or small, expensive or free, it makes no difference. Really, how hard is that?

Not every woman is a flowers and chocolates kind of girl. But what does she like? What does she value? Show her she's important enough for you to understand and think about that, about her, and you're 90% of the way there.

Treat her like an object whose only job is to give it up or a carbon copy of what you think all women should be without showing her you see and think about her, and you're done for. You've just showed her you have no respect for her and don't value her. You'll never get inside her head or anything else that way.

It's not that complicated but as not as easy as all that either. First of all plain old chemistry will disqualify a large percentage of women which reduces opportunity.
Respect and admiration mean vastly different things to individual women as has been demonstrated on this thread. Men are tasked with discovering exactly what represents respect and admiration to individual women ( some of whom can't even recognize it when it is being given ). Then when the woman gives it up for some "hot bad boy" his mind is really blown.
All this while the man is in need of some respect and admiration himself but is expected to provide it to the lady first. Are these qualities that men are to deny themselves while hunting for a romantic or sexual liason ?
Haven't we moved passed the time when ladies waited for a 'prince charming' to guess all her needs and provide them to her? Once women yield to the advances they wonder what happened to the man they first knew. Maybe he was too busy trying to reasasure her to be himself.
Don't worry guys--they plan to fix us up after all is said and done :lol:

I metcha' metcha' metcha's twenty four hours ago
I wanna be seducted!
When I fetchya' fetchya' fetcha' pretty flowers, you'll know
I wanna be seducted.

We tried a quick kiss, And tried it zipless
We tried it everyway and nothing was amiss
It was all too frantic, not at all romantic
Oh woe woe woe woe woooooooooe!
I wannbe seducted.

Ba bah! ba ba ba ba! bah-ba! ba ba ba!
We wanna be
seeeeeeee
ducted!

Last edited:

It's not that complicated but as not as easy as all that either. First of all plain old chemistry will disqualify a large percentage of women which reduces opportunity.
Respect and admiration mean vastly different things to individual women as has been demonstrated on this thread. Men are tasked with discovering exactly what represents respect and admiration to individual women ( some of whom can't even recognize it when it is being given ). Then when the woman gives it up for some "hot bad boy" his mind is really blown.
All this while the man is in need of some respect and admiration himself but is expected to provide it to the lady first. Are these qualities that men are to deny themselves while hunting for a romantic or sexual liason ?
Haven't we moved passed the time when ladies waited for a 'prince charming' to guess all her needs and provide them to her? Once women yield to the advances they wonder what happened to the man they first knew. Maybe he was too busy trying to reasasure her to be himself.

The problem here is the men - or some of them, I should be clear - play the double standard.

If a man is not feeling like his own needs are being met, is he telling the woman what they are? If he tells her what they are and she attempts to deliver, is he letting her know if it's not what he needed? Does he step back to see and appreciate her efforts, even if they aren't precisely on the mark? I had a man bring me flowers I was allergic to once. He was mortified. :lol: But it was only a second date, he had no way to know, and the thought was sweet and still very much appreciated.

Also, does he say one thing and mean another? Is he feeling constrained by his own idea of having to be the "Prince Charming" and provider instead of just being himself and being open about the fact that he has needs at all? Or is he doing the whole emotional macho act and pretending needs are for wimps?

Respect and appreciation do mean different things to different women - that was my whole point. One size doesn't fit all, and we know when we're being lumped in that category and told what we want instead of asked. If you're talking about much beyond a one night stand, keeping a lady's interest in or out of bed means finding out what that means to her. AND letting her know what that means to you. Believe it or not, any good woman who cares about her man at all wants to make sure she's treating him right and satisfying his needs too. But she's no more a mind reader than he is.

Now, if you're just looking to get your rocks off and go your own way it's a whole different set of rules, and where the hot bad boys come in. :lol: But that didn't seem to be what was being asked.

The problem here is the men - or some of them, I should be clear - play the double standard.

If a man is not feeling like his own needs are being met, is he telling the woman what they are? If he tells her what they are and she attempts to deliver, is he letting her know if it's not what he needed? Does he step back to see and appreciate her efforts, even if they aren't precisely on the mark? I had a man bring me flowers I was allergic to once. He was mortified. :lol: But it was only a second date, he had no way to know, and the thought was sweet and still very much appreciated.

Also, does he say one thing and mean another? Is he feeling constrained by his own idea of having to be the "Prince Charming" and provider instead of just being himself and being open about the fact that he has needs at all? Or is he doing the whole emotional macho act and pretending needs are for wimps?

Respect and appreciation do mean different things to different women - that was my whole point. One size doesn't fit all, and we know when we're being lumped in that category and told what we want instead of asked. If you're talking about much beyond a one night stand, keeping a lady's interest in or out of bed means finding out what that means to her. AND letting her know what that means to you. Believe it or not, any good woman who cares about her man at all wants to make sure she's treating him right and satisfying his needs too. But she's no more a mind reader than he is.

Now, if you're just looking to get your rocks off and go your own way it's a whole different set of rules, and where the hot bad boys come in. :lol: But that didn't seem to be what was being asked.

Like I said----it's not all that simple having the agggressor hormones. Finding out what it is that actually makes an individual woman feel respected and appreciated for something more than sex takes work. If she is witholding sex until he finds this right combo he's also trying to figure all this out with a brain that's drowning in testosterone. Not as simple as one might think. How many men have made a complete ass of themselves trying to get a piece of one ? Do you think it's because they are stupid ?

Like I said----it's not all that simple having the agggressor hormones. Finding out what it is that actually makes an individual woman feel respected and appreciated for something more than sex takes work. If she is witholding sex until he finds this right combo he's also trying to figure all this out with a brain that's drowning in testosterone. Not as simple as one might think. How many men have made a complete ass of themselves trying to get a piece of one ? Do you think it's because they are stupid ?

Stupid? No. Making a classic mistake? Absolutely. Although I have to say, if a man was interested enough to make a complete ass of himself trying to get a piece that would be impressive to me. Even if he didn't entirely "get it". :lol:

As far as whether she's withholding sex until he hits the right combo - that's individual. For me, probably not. But if it doesn't come with time? If I keep being told what I want instead of asked or listened to when I try to explain it and I get frustrated over not being told what he wants? Then there are two choices - either try harder to get through, which isn't necessarily a great idea in practice, or turn away.

Remember what a good seduction is all about. Getting inside that person's mind, not just their body. If there's nothing to base that on, you're wasting your time.

Forum List

Back