Saturday Night Seduction

A quick kiss, a fast hug, and five minutes of fucking before you turn off the lights and go to sleep works but isn't very emotionally satisfying.

What's your point? Guys? Any idea what she's sayin' here?

She is saying that demonstrating that you know and desire the particular woman you are with is the world's best aphrodisiac...but in order to do this, you have to PAY ATTENTION to her.

Somehow, I suspect you already know this, George.

I know it. I suspect that George Costanza does not. Let's follow along here and see what happens . . . ;)

*Sighs*

In the "Seinfeld" series, did any woman ever manage to get George into bed? I can't recall one, apart from the fiance' he eventually poisoned. Now you dun want to be seen as quite that hard to seduce, do you?

*Soft slow words, lips close to your ear. You can feel warm breath against you skin as silky hair brushes against your neck*

Really George, which head do you want someone getting into?

In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

I think ya gotta still buy em Lumpy. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's right, Lumpy love...lol.

*Soft slow words, lips close to your ear. You can feel warm breath against you skin as silky hair brushes against your neck*

George-----did you have to buy flowers for this ?

I think all people want to feel respected and desired by their partners, Lumpy.

Get thee to a florist, scoffer!

Translation: As Dilloduck just said, "I think ya gotta still buy em Lumpy."

buy em--work for it----either way---it's up to you. When you've done enough and only then will you get the golden pussy.

The "golden pussy"? Someone ding up your heart lately, dilloduck?

Love and lust needs to be a two way street...men need seducing as well, to feel wanted.

*Sighs*

In the "Seinfeld" series, did any woman ever manage to get George into bed? I can't recall one, apart from the fiance' he eventually poisoned. Now you dun want to be seen as quite that hard to seduce, do you?

Hell yes - George did quite well. Remember the gal and the food in bed? George would turn over on his side, scarf a sandwich, and then return to business. He had a number of girl friends. George was not hard to seduce.

George is easy to seduce. Honest. :woohoo:

Translation: As Dilloduck just said, "I think ya gotta still buy em Lumpy."

buy em--work for it----either way---it's up to you. When you've done enough and only then will you get the golden pussy.

Love and lust needs to be a two way street...men need seducing as well, to feel wanted.

The hearts fine Maddy----we all know how it works. You don't just pass yours around to any old guy do ya ?

The hearts fine Maddy----we all know how it works. You don't just pass yours around to any old guy do ya ?

Old guy? OLD guy? EXCUSE ME?????

With Syrenn, yes. Now Echo Zulu . . . well, we all know from whence came her screen name . . . :eusa_whistle:

(Just KIDDING, EZ! ;))

With Syrenn, yes. Now Echo Zulu . . . well, we all know from whence came her screen name . . . :eusa_whistle:

(Just KIDDING, EZ! ;))

ok----EZ is free Lumpy-----the rest of them cost flowers----not to bad considering.
any other questions ?

Forum List

Back