Saturday Night Seduction

Fine then, I like the moonlight, waves crashing on the beach, fine wine, good food and she's certainly welcome to go fishing with me.

Just kidding I'm old school.. I like the romance and anticipation..

You mean you like the romance and foreplay.

Oh Lumpy ... I'll go fishin' with you! Just as long as you have a cooler full of ice and my favorite malt beverage and you to bait my hook. What'dya say? Hmmmm?

Can we fish by the moonlight? I was just out my back door looking up at the moon. It's almost full ... but not quite. I love falling asleep with the moon rays shining in my bedroom window.

Oh, I have a feeling Lumpy's very good to his family.

I have a feeling he is too. :)

Seduction doesn't have to involve fancy dinners or gifts. Just quality time getting to know a person IMO.

Thoughtfulness and kindness result from listening to a person, what they really like, what lifts their spirits. Sometimes, a gesture costs nothing at all...but conveys love more fully than a jewelry store inventory.

Seduction doesn't have to involve fancy dinners or gifts. Just quality time getting to know a person IMO.

Sweet.. the pressures easing, this is good..

I think your right Shadow.

Also, being taken for granted is a love crusher.

By the way.. I do love being a father and a husband..

In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

Fast food is good on occasion. I hits the spot when your hungry.

Then you have your grand home cooked meals. A little though and planing goes a long way in producing a satisfying meal. Home cooked is better then fast food but not quite a a fine dinner out.

For a true gastronomic event all senses must be engaged. Its a mind set that goes along with a first class experience. Dressing for dinner, limo to the event. Cocktails at the bar before you are seated for dinner. A quiet table, fine linen and candles. Exquisite food artfully prepared, a fine bottle of wine followed by a lusciously sinful desert.

Just some food for thought you know.

Lumpy, it isn't the money. It's the thoughtfulness. A single rose might cost a dollar, but the time and thought to stop off and collect one before a date speaks volumes.

For me, it's gentleness, kindness, thoughtfulness and desire. I don't think you can price out any of those qualities.

Now go get Mrs. Lumpy a damned daisy.

What happened here.. suddenly it's about me..:ack-1:

Fine then, I like the moonlight, waves crashing on the beach, fine wine, good food and she's certainly welcome to go fishing with me.

Yes, that will work just fine.

In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

Fast food is good on occasion. I hits the spot when your hungry.

Then you have your grand home cooked meals. A little though and planing goes a long way in producing a satisfying meal. Home cooked is better then fast food but not quite a a fine dinner out.

For a true gastronomic event all senses must be engaged. Its a mind set that goes along with a first class experience. Dressing for dinner, limo to the event. Cocktails at the bar before you are seated for dinner. A quiet table, fine linen and candles. Exquisite food artfully prepared, a fine bottle of wine followed by a lusciously sinful desert.

Just some food for thought you know.

Why is my jaw on the floor?..:lol:

I've never been inside a limo in my life, and I am fairly certain I have been deeply loved. Money ain't everything, syrenn...a poor person can show love as easily as a wealthy one.

If you can afford a happy meal, you can afford a damned daisy.

I've never been inside a limo in my life, and I am fairly certain I have been deeply loved. Money ain't everything, syrenn...a poor person can show love as easily as a wealthy one.

I didn't say money was anything. Lumpy asked about fast food. Try on the idea of a metaphor.

I agree Madeline, and the fancy dinners and gifts aren't always that sincere anyway. I would rather have the moonlight walks, thoughtful conversation and even the daisy.

I agree Madeline, and the fancy dinners and gifts aren't always that sincere anyway. I would rather have the moonlight walks, thoughtful conversation and even the daisy.

I'm telling ya---it's work

Sweet.. the pressures easing, this is good..

I think your right Shadow.

Also, being taken for granted is a love crusher.

By the way.. I do love being a father and a husband..

Yes, it is...nothing worse then being together...yet still feeling lonely.

I didn't say money was anything. Lumpy asked about fast food. Try on the idea of a metaphor.

My mistake. I apologize.

Damn...I let the man off the hook for dinner and gifts...what more do you slackers want. :eusa_eh: LOL ;)

Last edited:

You mean you like the romance and foreplay.

Oh Lumpy ... I'll go fishin' with you! Just as long as you have a cooler full of ice and my favorite malt beverage and you to bait my hook. What'dya say? Hmmmm?

Can we fish by the moonlight? I was just out my back door looking up at the moon. It's almost full ... but not quite. I love falling asleep with the moon rays shining in my bedroom window.

Gosh.. and here I always thought of you like a sister.. now a tempting seductress.. this will take some time to adjust too..;)

*Hugs*

Hopefully, it's work worth doing.

Forum List

Back