Saturday Night Seduction

I've never been inside a limo in my life, and I am fairly certain I have been deeply loved. Money ain't everything, syrenn...a poor person can show love as easily as a wealthy one.

If you can afford a happy meal, you can afford a damned daisy.

I didn't say money was anything. Lumpy asked about fast food. Try on the idea of a metaphor.

My mistake. I apologize.

LOL do you get it now?

In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

I think ya gotta still buy em Lumpy. :lol:

:lol:.. I must say.. I would appreciate the womens view on this... You know , just how much of an investment they expect..

Invest some imagination, take her to where you went on your first date, to see the northern lights, a free concert in the park...have something to say, and for heavens sake, be funny. Women love to laugh.
Seriously, I want Harpo, Groucho, Chico, and Zeppo.
Pizza, beer, and a Marx Brothers movie.
The three Stooges are NOT the same thing.

So sorry to disappoint, Lumpy. I'm on cordial terms with syrenn, and even if I weren't, my cat fighting days are long behind me.

Besides, I think what you really hoped for was a good old fashioned creamed corn fight, huh?

I have a feeling he is too. :)

Seduction doesn't have to involve fancy dinners or gifts. Just quality time getting to know a person IMO.

Sweet.. the pressures easing, this is good..

I think your right Shadow.

Also, being taken for granted is a love crusher.

By the way.. I do love being a father and a husband..

Yes, it is...nothing worse then being together...yet still feeling lonely.

(Tin Lumpy).. I know I have a heart... because it's breaking..

My mistake. I apologize.

LOL do you get it now?

I don't think she really got it.. I believe a cat fight :meow: is the proper way to settle this..

Wouldn't you prefer a pillow fight??

pillowfight.jpg

So sorry to disappoint, Lumpy. I'm on cordial terms with syrenn, and even if I weren't, my cat fighting days are long behind me.

Besides, I think what you really hoped for was a good old fashioned creamed corn fight, huh?

CAT FIGHT???? WHERE???? WHEN??? WHAT THEY GOT ON NOW???

(Just got here . . . . )

In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

It all depends on what someone thinks of as "seduction" I don't consider any of what you described as seduction.

Maddie didn't like the metaphor of food so how about i spell it out in plain old English.

A quick kiss, a fast hug, and five minutes of fucking before you turn off the lights and go to sleep works but isn't very emotionally satisfying.

Then you have the times when your snuggling in bed and the mood really hits you. You got time for some heavy petting, hot tongue down the throat, and time enough for several position changes before both of you get off.

Now we are talking Seduction... (girl point of view for you lumpy)

You come home and start dinner. Your man comes home while you are preparing food and pins you up against the counter pressing into you from behind. Hands roaming all over while he kisses your neck. Your having dinner and he feeds you with his hands. Slowly striping on the way in to the bedroom you bring desert with you. Ice cream eaten off of each others body's. Hands and lips exploring every inch of each others bodies...

You get the idea. It all depends on what you consider seduction. Seduction is about getting into someones HEAD.

Last edited:

How about ice cream and chocolate...

I feel obligated to get Dilloducks opinion on this matter.. he is the King after all

A quick kiss, a fast hug, and five minutes of fucking before you turn off the lights and go to sleep works but isn't very emotionally satisfying.

What's your point? Guys? Any idea what she's sayin' here?

She is saying that demonstrating that you know and desire the particular woman you are with is the world's best aphrodisiac...but in order to do this, you have to PAY ATTENTION to her.

Somehow, I suspect you already know this, George.

Forum List

Back