Saturday Night Live has highest ratings in 6 years by making fun of the Trump administration

IMG_0151.JPG

On November 9th my first emotion was to cry but then I said no I will laugh.

Keep on laughing....on your way to irrelevancy.
We will see if we laugh our way to irrelevancy or we laugh your sorry asses out of American Politics forever.
It is old white men's last hurrah.
I say that as an old white man. I am embarrassed by old white men not being able to handle their reduced relevancy.

Sounds racist.

America has just given notice we wont stand for your shenanigans any longer.
Get ready to be kicked to the curb dipshit. The left and the globullist have jumped the gun and the world is fighting back in the form of Brexit and Trump.
Your days are numbered and I cant wait to start the countdown.
Doofus likes to play ostrich that there's been more demonstrations and outrage against Trump than any other president in history.... IN THE FIRST FUCKING MONTH. He has unleashed a revolution in the town halls and streets that are just going to get bigger and louder.
And you think Brexit is going to save you.
This resistance is like the tea bagger movement on steroids.

Bwhahahahahaha!!!!! a revolution of pussy hat wearing bitches and punks in black starting fires!!!!!!

Please!!! And I mean Please!!!!! Bring this shit to Texas other than Austin and see where it leads. I will be waiting with baited breath....and loaded AR.
You're going to bring out your gun?
Are you frightened of the "pussy hat wearing bitches" or is it the "punks in black".
Snowflake.
Sad

We will see if we laugh our way to irrelevancy or we laugh your sorry asses out of American Politics forever.
I say that as an old white man. I am embarrassed by old white men not being able to handle their reduced relevancy.

Sounds racist.

Get ready to be kicked to the curb dipshit. The left and the globullist have jumped the gun and the world is fighting back in the form of Brexit and Trump.
Doofus likes to play ostrich that there's been more demonstrations and outrage against Trump than any other president in history.... IN THE FIRST FUCKING MONTH. He has unleashed a revolution in the town halls and streets that are just going to get bigger and louder.

Bwhahahahahaha!!!!! a revolution of pussy hat wearing bitches and punks in black starting fires!!!!!!

Please!!! And I mean Please!!!!! Bring this shit to Texas other than Austin and see where it leads. I will be waiting with baited breath....and loaded AR.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, what an ignorant, stupid, pantshatting reply to post. You're gonna do nothing.

You're right...I probably wont have to since I live in a gated and walled community that was rated the number one Master planned community in the Country three years in a row.
Makes me want to rent a house in shitsville just so I can have some fun.....
Are ya gonna show up if I throw a party?
A Snowflake hiding behind a wall...with a gun...talking tough on the internet!

Sounds racist.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, what an ignorant, stupid, pantshatting reply to post. You're gonna do nothing.

You're right...I probably wont have to since I live in a gated and walled community that was rated the number one Master planned community in the Country three years in a row.

I can hit out to 400 meters with ease and I ain't squeamish.
Try me....I look forward to it.

Keep on laughing....on your way to irrelevancy.

Sounds racist.

Are you frightened of the "pussy hat wearing bitches" or is it the "punks in black".
Snowflake.
Sad

Nah...I just look forward to the legal justification.
Dont get me wrong,I want to kill you sorry fucks but I wont do it until you give me reason that'll hold up in court.
Which I pray you do.....

So come on pussy,make it justifiable.

What a stupid jackass idiot.

Sounds racist.

Snowflake.
Sad

Dont get me wrong,I want to kill you sorry fucks but I wont do it until you give me reason that'll hold up in court.
Which I pray you do.....

i.e., "Ain't no way in hell I'm leaving my house to make good on this."

I'm going to assume my latest alert is from you...I can hope....

Sounds racist.

Snowflake.
Sad

Which I pray you do.....

Well than I guess I have nothing to worry about.....nor do your followers.
Stay home and hide in your safe space pussy.

I'm going to assume my latest alert is from you...I can hope....

You can hope someone thinks of you as a badasss someday too love.

Snowflake.
Sad

Which I pray you do.....

Sounds like that's where you'll be with your little gun pussboi.

Sounds racist.

Snowflake.
Sad

Which I pray you do.....

Why would I? You aren't burning down my neighborhoods.

Snowflake.
Sad

Which I pray you do.....

Why would I? You aren't burning dwn my neigh

I'm not helping you with spelling either. It was your idle threat pard.

Snowflake.
Sad

Which I pray you do.....

Sounds like that's where you'll be with your little gun pussboi.

Hmmmmm......makes me wonder what you're trying to accomplish.
You sure aren't making the slightest difference in my neighborhood.

Snowflake.
Sad

Which I pray you do.....

Really?
Why would I? You aren't burning down my neighborhoods.

Snowflake.
Sad

Which I pray you do.....

Seriously fentum pussy......
What do you expect to gain by rioting and destruction of personal property?
Seriously,look at how rioting has worked up until this point. Do you actually believe it's going to get better?
Personally I want you to continue to act act the fool.

Wow...you don't only talk tough on the internet...you talk tough from behind your wall as well!!
I'm impressed.

Snowflake.
Sad

Which I pray you do.....

Why...because you'll be hiding in yours...Snowflake?

Last edited:

Wow...you don't only talk tough on the internet...you talk tough from behind your wall as well!!
I'm impressed.

I do it on the steps as well...assuming you know what that means.

Snowflake.
Sad

Which I pray you do.....

Why...because you'll be hiding in yours...Snowflake?

I'm not the one threatening.
Attack ya little bitch....attack.

Forum List

Back