Saturday Night Live has highest ratings in 6 years by making fun of the Trump administration

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Saturday Night Live has highest ratings in 6 years by making fun of the Trump administration.
The Trump administration is a great asset to all comedians but especially to SNL.

SNL spotlights the absurdity of the people who make up the Trump administration, especially the top man himself.

SNL fan base........ :cool:

oX9VpCv.gif

Jake Tapper is my new hero - after his original exchange with Kellyanne Conway and the SNL skit that followed! Conway needs an exorcist.

I don't recall a entertainment venue ever attacking a Press Secretary. Melissa McCarthy looked downright creepy and the joke is that it's probably how she looks in real life.

SNL is not the only ones.

All the late night shows do this too.

And they are all hilarious.

Seth Meyers is probably the very best at it.

I don't recall a entertainment venue ever attacking a Press Secretary. Melissa McCarthy looked downright creepy and the joke is that it's probably how she looks in real life.

Press secretary is off limits? Pfffffffffffffffffffft. Don't be a clown, should be easy enough.

Guess you forgot about Bill Hader doing parodies of Robert Gibbs who was Obama's press secretary, or when Jay Carney was played by Taran Killiam, or any of the others then, do you?

Google is your friend, especially when you make stupid statements like the one you just did.

Saturday Night Live has highest ratings in 6 years by making fun of the Trump administration.
The Trump administration is a great asset to all comedians but especially to SNL.

SNL spotlights the absurdity of the people who make up the Trump administration, especially the top man himself.
Makes sence. They weren't allowed to make fun of Obama for 8 years at the risk of being labeled racist.

Lots of pent up frustration in the elitist Hollywood dimwits that's just been begging to be released.

yep... that's because they're such fertile grounds for ridicule.

Makes sence. They weren't allowed to make fun of Obama for 8 years at the risk of being labeled racist.

Lots of pent up frustration in the elitist Hollywood dimwits that's just been begging to be released.

Maybe that's why Fux News has none of that pent up frustration.

Forum List

Back