Satire: What IF Republicans burned our cities instead of BLM?

• Banned
Um... democrats support race riots and violence, burn down cities? Democrats caused billions of $ in damage and killed countless people, They questioned the 2016 election of Trump. And here we are.

Because hate and violence when democrats do it is SOOOO much better?
Lol. When reality says to satire, 'hold my beer'.

A masked, umbrella-wielding man accused of helping incite riots and looting in the aftermath of George Floyd's police-involved death has been identified as a member of a white supremacist group that aimed to stir racial tensions amid largely peaceful Black Lives Matter protests, according to police.

Lol. When reality says to satire, 'hold my beer'.

A masked, umbrella-wielding man accused of helping incite riots and looting in the aftermath of George Floyd's police-involved death has been identified as a member of a white supremacist group that aimed to stir racial tensions amid largely peaceful Black Lives Matter protests, according to police.
lol

The largely peaceful riots that caused 4 billion dollars in property damage and resulted in 2000 injured cops?

CNN is still pushing that pack of mostly ridiculous lies?

Those are the ones, possibly. Incited by Deplorable white supremacists.

Paid for and staged by THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE.

You're goddamn right they're deplorable.

Scumbags, is what they are.

Whom I don't think voted Democrat.

Are you kidding? If they vote at all, they voted Democrat. Not one of those rioters voted Republican. Guaranteed

Because hate and violence when democrats do it is SOOOO much better?
There is no need to do so. Once the dollar collapses, and it will, the urban/metro democrook cities are doomed. After the police go home or flee the area, the criminals will be out pillaging and killing the white moonbats in rich neighborhoods and setting shit on fire. Some may just take over the 6000 sq ft houses and BMWs.

The rest of us just have to contain them within the cities until they starve to death.

Forum List

Back