Satellite Data Shows No Global Warming For Nearly 19 Years.

Meanwhile back in reality, NASA reports that this past February was the 2nd warmest on record

150 years of records on a 4 billion year old planet. Fail.

LOLOLOLOL......NOPE!

You fail at everything, muckuped.....understanding science, logic, reason, rationality, etc.. You are a gullible fool, with no idea what is relevant and what isn't. In the real world of science, over 99.999% of the Earth's climatological history has absolutely no relevance to what is currently happening to the climate. But you are, of course, far too ignorant, stupid and ideologically brainwashed to comprehend that fact , so you cling to retarded nonsense like this little denier cult turd of yours about the age of the planet..

Meanwhile back in reality, NASA reports that this past February was the 2nd warmest on record

150 years of records on a 4 billion year old planet. Fail.

LOLOLOLOL......NOPE!

You fail at everything, muckuped.....understanding science, logic, reason, rationality, etc.. You are a gullible fool, with no idea what is relevant and what isn't. In the real world of science, over 99.999% of the Earth's climatological history has absolutely no relevance to what is currently happening to the climate. But you are, of course, far too ignorant, stupid and ideologically brainwashed to comprehend that fact , so you cling to retarded nonsense like this little denier cult turd of yours about the age of the planet..
150 years of data, 4 billion year old planet. Data fail.

My goodness, miketx, you are a totally ignorant little fuck. 4.53 billion years of history of this planet. And we know of five times that life was decimated or worse. And in every one of those times, there was a very rapid change of temperature. In fact, usually a change in both directions.

My goodness, miketx, you are a totally ignorant little fuck. 4.53 billion years of history of this planet. And we know of five times that life was decimated or worse. And in every one of those times, there was a very rapid change of temperature. In fact, usually a change in both directions.

I know you cant do math so here's a hint for ya.. 150 years in a planet that is 4.5 billion years old means you have 0.000000000000222% (2.222222222222222e-12). Your level of historical data is so small that it is statistically insignificant and is useless as a basis rendering of what the earths 'normal' state is. What you have, is not capable of defining what normal is.

But I digress.. The level of idiocy is 100% coming from alarmists.

"you are a totally ignorant little fuck"

Last edited:
Dream on

2017HottestOnRecord_TopTen_en_title_lg.jpg

^ Fake news based upon altered data

Put up proof or retract.
Karl Et Al is pure fantasy adjustment..

Karl et al ‘Pause-buster’ Paper Debunked Again

Exotic adventures in global data to unfind “the Pause”, by Karl in 2015 « JoNova

I could go on, but there is no point in doing so..

I know you cant do math so here's a hint for ya.. 150 years in a planet that is 4.5 billion years old means you have 0.000000000000222% (2.222222222222222e-12). Your level of historical data is so small that it is statistically insignificant and is useless as a basis rendering of what the earths 'normal' state is. What you have, is not capable of defining what normal is.

And they always ignore the fact that we just had a little ice age, during which we had a year without a Summer. Millions starved because we couldn't grow enough food. Of course temperatures are going up. They're going back UP to NORMAL. What a bunch of clueless morons.

And they always ignore the fact that we just had a little ice age, during which we had a year without a Summer. Millions starved because we couldn't grow enough food. Of course temperatures are going up. They're going back UP to NORMAL. What a bunch of clueless morons.
Global Temp Trends.JPG

Its too bad that they didn't place the y axis and make the temp changes in proper perspective.

I know you are a pathetic retard, boober, but that is remarkably idiotic, even for you.

No one cares about your demented delusions about the Earth's supposed 4.5 billion year long "normal state".

What sane people are concerned about are the accelerating rapid and drastic changes to the previously relatively stable climate patterns that prevailed over the last ten thousand years, that allowed humanity to expand over the globe and grow to a population of over 7.5 billion people. The agricultural systems that feed all of us are severely threatened by the rising temperatures, changing seasonal timing, changing rainfall patterns, and rising sea levels. And the world's seafood supplies are also very threatened by the currently increasing ocean acidification, resulting from the excess carbon dioxide in the air, up over 46% from pre-industrial levels.

But, you are too stupid and ignorant and brainwashed to understand that.....so you moronically believe the braindead and fraudulent pseudo-science cooked up by the lying stooges for the fossil fuel industry.

I know you are a pathetic retard, boober, but that is remarkably idiotic, even for you.

No one cares about your demented delusions about the Earth's supposed 4.5 billion year long "normal state".

What sane people are concerned about are the accelerating rapid and drastic changes to the previously relatively stable climate patterns that prevailed over the last ten thousand years, that allowed humanity to expand over the globe and grow to a population of over 7.5 billion people. The agricultural systems that feed all of us are severely threatened by the rising temperatures, changing seasonal timing, changing rainfall patterns, and rising sea levels. And the world's seafood supplies are also very threatened by the currently increasing ocean acidification, resulting from the excess carbon dioxide in the air, up over 46% from pre-industrial levels.

But, you are too stupid and ignorant and brainwashed to understand that.....so you moronically believe the braindead and fraudulent pseudo-science cooked up by the lying stooges for the fossil fuel industry.
I gave you statistical fact. All you have given is fantasy and opinion with adhomenim mixed in. Its not even worth debating you further as you cut and past walls of crap and do it over and over again even when you are shown your fantasy is crap.

View attachment 117091

Its too bad that they didn't place the y axis and make the temp changes in proper perspective.

You fellas are going to have to make up your so far incoherent positions..

Either there IS warming or there ISN'T, because you seem to be arguing BOTH at the same time by saying that supposedly measurements are fake AND that the temperature are just "increasing back to normal".

I gave you statistical fact. All you have given is fantasy and opinion with adhomenim mixed in. Its not even worth debating you further as you cut and past walls of crap and do it over and over again even when you are shown your fantasy is crap.
Yeah, a completely meaningless and irrelevant "statistical fact" that you are much too stupid to understand is meaningless and irrelevant.

Your drivel got debunked again, you poor deluded retard! But once again, as always, your affliction by the Dunning-Kruger Effect means that you are just too stupid to have the mental capacity to recognize that fact.

View attachment 117091

You fellas are going to have to make up your so far incoherent positions..

Either there IS warming or there ISN'T, because you seem to be arguing BOTH at the same time by saying that supposedly measurements are fake AND that the temperature are just "increasing back to normal".

The warmer community likes to go on about the "average" global temperature and place great stock in it, so long as the "average" is confined to a period of time that supports their beliefs...tell me, do you know what the average temperature of the earth has been across its history? Do you know that if one looks back through earth's history, ice at one of the poles is the anomaly...not the norm? What do you believe the ideal temperature is for life on earth?...is it warmer than the present cool conditions or is it even cooler than the present?

Yeah, a completely meaningless and irrelevant "statistical fact" that you are much too stupid to understand is meaningless and irrelevant.

Your drivel got debunked again, you poor deluded retard! But once again, as always, your affliction by the Dunning-Kruger Effect means that you are just too stupid to have the mental capacity to recognize that fact.

And yet your entire position is based on statistics...and heavily massaged statistics at that...but you believe with all your heart..and why?....because you are told to by people you perceive as "authority".

And yet your entire position is based on statistics...and heavily massaged statistics at that...but you believe with all your heart..and why?....because you are told to by people you perceive as "authority".

Irony of his position is priceless. So either the statistical significance is good or it is not. There is no middle ground. I wouldn't bet the farm on his level of data holdings.

Put up proof or retract.
You altered the baseline to make 2010 the hottest evah!! Remember when you tried to convince us that 58 > 63?

Now it's altered baseline PLUS new data set

Wtf are you taking about? I didn't alter anything , nor did I ever say that 58 > 63 (that would be fucking crazy)

Skipping meds again?

2015 Is Warmest Year On Record, NOAA and NASA Say

NOAA said the average temperature in 1997 was 62F, far and away the highest....until they "adjusted" the baseline and now claim that 58>62

Put up proof or retract.
You altered the baseline to make 2010 the hottest evah!! Remember when you tried to convince us that 58 > 63?

Wtf are you taking about? I didn't alter anything , nor did I ever say that 58 > 63 (that would be fucking crazy)

Skipping meds again?

NOAA said the average temperature in 1997 was 62F, far and away the highest....until they "adjusted" the baseline and now claim that 58>62

Thank you for the correction of your previous statement about me.

Now show proof of improper adjustment.

Here is article from 1999

The global mean temperature in 1998 was 1.20 °F (0.66°C) above the long-term average value of 56.9°F (13.8°C)

1998 Warmest Year on Record, NOAA Announces

Here is one from 2017

The average global temperature across land and ocean surface areas for 2016 was 0.94°C (1.69°F) above the 20th century average of 13.9°C (57.0°F), surpassing the previous record warmth of 2015 by 0.04°C (0.07°F).

Global Analysis - Annual 2016 | State of the Climate | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

STFU?

Last edited:

Put up proof or retract.

Skipping meds again?

Dude, I didn't correct anything about you because nothing was directed at you, you decided to take the comment personally; your problem, not mine

In any event, we're thermometers inaccurate in 1997?

Put up proof or retract.

Skipping meds again?

Dude, I didn't correct anything about you because nothing was directed at you, you decided to take the comment personally; your problem, not mine

In any event, we're thermometers inaccurate in 1997?

Here is from 1999 article:

The global mean temperature in 1998 was 1.20 °F (0.66°C) above the long-term average value of 56.9°F (13.8°C)

1998 Warmest Year on Record, NOAA Announces

Here is one from 2017

The average global temperature across land and ocean surface areas for 2016 was 0.94°C (1.69°F) above the 20th century average of 13.9°C (57.0°F), surpassing the previous record warmth of 2015 by 0.04°C (0.07°F).

Global Analysis - Annual 2016 | State of the Climate | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

STFU?

Forum List

Back