Satellite Data Shows No Global Warming For Nearly 19 Years.

Scientists with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration released a study Thursday claiming there’s no hiatus in global warming. But new satellite-derived temperature measurements show there’s been no global warming for 18 years and six months.
Read more: Satellite Data Shows No Global Warming For Nearly 19 Years
The DailyLiar = Fake News!

Actual Satellite Data from Limbaugh's climatologist, Roy Spencer.
022017_tlt_update_bar.png

Scientists with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration released a study Thursday claiming there’s no hiatus in global warming. But new satellite-derived temperature measurements show there’s been no global warming for 18 years and six months.
Read more: Satellite Data Shows No Global Warming For Nearly 19 Years
The DailyLiar = Fake News!

Actual Satellite Data from Limbaugh's climatologist, Roy Spencer.
022017_tlt_update_bar.png
Your chart is from "homogenized data" (fake).

First there was GW, then there wasn't, then there was, then there wasn't. Far as I can tell, what we have here is one humongous crock of shit.

The left is to stupid to accept science.
Stop. Please stop. I am going to die from toxic irony.

What are you laughing about? If you ever used the term "scientific consensus" then you're an ignoramus who doesn't understand the first thing about science. The term is an oxymoron, and we know you've used it many times.

Last edited:

According to fake data. The actual hottest year was 1938

:rolleyes: Ok prove it fake. Just calling things fake does not make it so.

2016 Was the Hottest Year on Record

I have submitted thousands of posts to this forum proving the data is fake. I'm not going to do it all over again purely for your ignorant ass.

Well then surely you have received a Nobel prize for your revolutionary work in climatology by now...right?

According to fake data. The actual hottest year was 1938

:rolleyes: Ok prove it fake. Just calling things fake does not make it so.

2016 Was the Hottest Year on Record

I have submitted thousands of posts to this forum proving the data is fake. I'm not going to do it all over again purely for your ignorant ass.

Well then surely you have received a Nobel prize for your revolutionary work in climatology by now...right?
..and we're supposed to be just dummies and except that chart that under obama made these fantastic jumps in temperature. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back