Sasquatch!

The only time you see a Big Foot around is when you are eating beef jerky, you know that.

:laugh:

[ame=http://youtu.be/V4KV4ofZTYQ]Messin With Sasquatch! Cold One!(web only) - YouTube[/ame]

messin_with_sasquatch_shirt-rddd4ca31a0da489d9cb30ae000c032dd_f0c63_216.jpg

:D

But I will admit I like that show, 'Finding Bigfoot'. Watching those hoosiers wandering around in the dark has to be one of the funniest things on record.
I will make a prediction: Sooner or later one of those fools is going to be attacked by a mountain lion or a homeowner.

They get permission from the homeowners before they go on the property and all the surrounding areas of all the homeowners.
There is too many people that are filming and directing the show, behind the scenes, making too much noise, for any mountain lion or bears ar any other wild creatures to come near them. :D

There is too many people that are filming and directing the show, behind the scenes, making too much noise, for any mountain lion or bears ar any other wild creatures to come near them.

Then why on Earth would Bigfoot want to come close? :lol:

Personally, I think the Bigfoot shows are stupid! This group of folks go out into the woods hearing a noise and saying "that's a squatch"!!! As if they know what they're talking about! Like they're some sort of expert of Bigfoot? :lol: I mean..how would they know the inner workings of a Squatch? :lol: It's not as if any bones have been found or anything.

Changing the subject just a tad...I feel the same way about "Alien astronaut theorists"...I mean...is that a real job catagory now??Q??? :lol::lol::lol: However...I do find those shows quite entertaining and thought provoking as well. But the Bigfoot shows just seem stupid to me. They make no real case for Bigfoot...their just chasing shadows! :lol:

There is too many people that are filming and directing the show, behind the scenes, making too much noise, for any mountain lion or bears ar any other wild creatures to come near them.

Then why on Earth would Bigfoot want to come close? :lol:

Personally, I think the Bigfoot shows are stupid! This group of folks go out into the woods hearing a noise and saying "that's a squatch"!!! As if they know what they're talking about! Like they're some sort of expert of Bigfoot? :lol: I mean..how would they know the inner workings of a Squatch? :lol: It's not as if any bones have been found or anything.

Changing the subject just a tad...I feel the same way about "Alien astronaut theorists"...I mean...is that a real job catagory now??Q??? :lol::lol::lol: However...I do find those shows quite entertaining and thought provoking as well. But the Bigfoot shows just seem stupid to me. They make no real case for Bigfoot...their just chasing shadows! :lol:

They are just shows for entrainment that is all.
It can be pretty funny sometimes.
Like when Bobo was watching through his camera and fell down the stairs of the back porch he was on.
Or when he broke a lot of glass lab equipment, when they were getting hair samples analyzed.

I saw a Sasquatch once... It was cruising through the parking lot of a Grateful Dead show in the mid eighties. And yes... It did smell bad. :D

I kinda hope they are real but wouldn't you think the well financed expeditions with infra-red digital stealth cameras on every freaking tree would come up with something other than pictures of deer and raccoons?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--XjOQy6arQ&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active]EXTREMELY SHOCKING BIGFOOT ENCOUNTER - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back