The Changeling best movie ever in this genre

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I'm talking George C Scott. The original.

I have a couple of others that creep me out. But I'd like to hear from you guys.

I don't think I've ever seen the original "the changling"...when it was mentioned I was thinking of the redo...about a mother tortured by her son's dissappearance. Later a boy shows up and says he's her son...but the boy isn't. Angela Jolie was in that movie as the mother.

Freakiest movies? Oh man...that's hard...but "The Ring" comes to mind real quick.

"The Ring" freaked a lot of people, as illustrated by this "creepy little girl in hallway" prank. It's from a Spanish candid-camera-type show, but you don't need to understand the words. I showed it to my niece, who can look the part, and now she loves to play the creepy little girl.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wJzo5v8wYQ]Creepy Girl In Hotel Hallway Prank - YouTube[/ame]

"The Changeling", on the other hand, had the scariest damn rubber ball in the world.

I think what was so freaky about The Ring is that it basically made a statement that children can indeed be evil. I thought when they found the girl in the well that it would all be over because her spirit could be at peace...WRONG!!!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back